Ese.

By AaliyahSione

Andree Valdez is a Honduran bound gang member, of the most popular Latin gang in the world: The Esses. He als... More

Ese.
One.
Two.
Three
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six. (Finale)
THE END!

Twenty.

243 11 1
By AaliyahSione

Andree

"Alright, Greg," I said as I put the table down. "Here's the plan. You're going to hide in the other room. I'll call for you when I need your help."

"Why are we doing this again?" He asked as he loaded his pistol. "If you're doing this just for the hell of it, you have real issues."

"Don't question me, just go hide." I chuckled.

Okay, so basically I invited a few cops over for coffee and doughnuts, to 'thank' them for all of the good they've done for me.

And, yes, they're the same cops who arrested Isamariá, just in case you wanted to know. My parents were also gone for the weekend, so I was okay.

There was a knock on the front door. I fixed my collar and walked over to it, making sure it was just the four cops I invited over.

I opened the door and smiled at them.

"Good evening, officers." I smiled. "You may come in and sit at that table."

"Thank you." One of them nodded.

They walked inside and I shut the door. They took a seat at the table and I sighed, walking up towards them.

"So, coffee or doughnuts first?" I asked.

"Well, Officer Jones argued in the car that was should have doughnuts first." Officer Blu said.

They all laughed.

"Wonderful."

I smirked as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing the two doughnut boxes. I opened them up and brought them out to the table.

I pulled up a seat and watched them as they began to eat the doughnuts.

"So, kid, what do you do besides sit in this house?" Blu asked.

"Kill folks." I said as I stood up.

"What you say?" Jones asked.

Blu then fell over out of the seat. The three officers stood up, preparing to shoot me until I threw the gas bomb on the floor.

"Greg!" I shouted.

He came out and I smirked and I pulled the gun from my pocket.

Greg hit one of the officers and I heard him groan as he fell over. I then hit the other officer and he fell unconscious on the floor.

We checked all the officers and too all their weapons. We then handcuffed them and put duct tape around their feet.

I then helped him drag the three bodies to the trunk of his car. Once i threw the third body in there, I closed the trunk and put my yellow bandana over my mouth.

"Where you going?" Greg asked me as I walked back in the house.

"I'm not finished with what I have to do." I said as I felt under the table for the pistol I planted there. I took it from under there and loaded it up. "I'll catch up with you at the place, later."

"Alright." Greg said.

He walked out of the door and closed it behind him.

***

Officer Blu woke up to a pistol pointing directly in his face.

"What're you doing?!" He yelled.

"Shut the hell up." I growled. "Honest to god, I'll shoot you right in your damn face."

"What do you want, boy?"

"Remember this girl?" I asked as I showed him a picture of Isa.

"Y-yeah, I arrested her recently." He said. "Your father had me arrest her."

"You want to know why?" I asked.

"Why?"

"He's a damn racist!" I barked. "He threw me down the steps and called the police on her! She didn't tress pass! She worked for my parents, and they lied to you!"

"Okay, okay!" He shouted. "I'll drop the charges on her!"

"No, that's not all." I said. "You cops bruised her all around. I don't appreciate that."

"I'm sorry, but-"

"But, nothing!" I cut him off. "I'm in front of her place, right now. I'm going to ring the bell, she's going to come outside, and you're going to apologize.. If you don't, I'll blow your damn head off right then and there."

"Fine, let's just this over with."

I got out of the car and opened the door, grabbing him by his shirt and throwing him on the ground. "That hurts, right?"

"Yes!" He hissed.

"Good!"

I then began dragging him on the ground, and up the steps to Isa's place. Once I got there, the man was bledding on his arm. I knocked on the door.

"Stand up!" I barked.

I yanked him up by his shirt and he stood up. Isa soon came to the door and looked at us in a confused tone.

"What are you doing, Andreson?" Isa asked.

"Tell her." I said as I pressed the gun harder against his temple.

"I came to apologize for throwing you around like that." He said. "And, I'm dropping the charges for you."

"Uh, thanks." Isa said as she raised an eyebrow.

I threw the man down and smiled at Isa.

"Why'd you do that?"

"You deserve an apology." I said. "So, I made him come give you one."

"You didn't have to do all that." She chuckled.

"I wasn't going to let it slide." I shook my head. "But, I have to go.. I'll call you later."

"Okay, Andreson." She smiled.

I winked and walked away, grabbing the man and dragging him down the stairs. Once we got to the car, I threw him in the backseat and shut the door. I then got in the car and started it up, driving out of the housing section.

"Where are we going now?" He groaned.

"You'll see."

It took me forty-five minutes to drive from the Bronx all the way to the hide-out place in East Harlem. Once we got there, I stopped the car, and got out.

I opened the door to the backseat, and got him out. I then closed the door, grabbed Blu's shirt and began dragging him down the steps. I opened the door to the place and threw him inside. Greg was already inside, sitting on the table.

He was smoking weed and he gave me a weird look. I looked over to see the other three cops tied up. I tied the man up, also.

I sat on the table and lit up a cigarette.

"What the hell are you doing, man?" Greg asked. "Are we killing them or what?"

I grabbed my gun and shot Blu in the head.

"I guess that's a yes, then." Greg shrugged.

I grabbed my bat from the side of the table and hit Officer Jones right across his face with it. He yelled out in agony.

"Why are you doing this, boy?"

"Ask your friends when you get to heaven!" I barked, then hit him in the head.

He started dripping blood, and I shoved the pistol in his mouth, then pulled the trigger. I threw the pistol and grabbed a pillow, and put it over the other Officer's face. He struggled to try and get the pillow off, because he was suffocating.

I continued holding it over his face, until he stopped moving. When he did, I threw the pillow down and felt his pulse- there was none. I then picked the pistol up and gave it to the last officer.

"What is this for?" He asked.

"Put it to your head." I said.

"No!" He shouted.

"Do it before I do it myself!" I barked. "And, my friend here already has a gun pointing to you, so do it!"

He looked over at Greg, who was holding a gun towards him. I smiled as I sat down. The man began crying, then pulled the trigger on himself. He fell over, and I laughed.

"What are you going to do with these bodies?" Greg asked.

"King will take care of it." I said as I stood up.

I walked out of the hide-out and walked up the steps, getting inside of my car. I started it up and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
22.5K 176 16
When y/n receives a text from a unknown number they become close after a while but didn't know they were closer than expected🤭
486K 17.3K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...
1.4K 87 18
"Jimin!" "I love you" "We can't be together" "I don't care" Come along and read about a adventure of 2 souls that are destined to be together but...