Beauty

De flawedbeautifullyy

Many people confuse the terms fat and thick , and stereotype the way big girls live ... Somethings aren't nec... Mais

Introduction to Beauty
OMG
Him ...
Game Night
Whats The Problem?
Zay
Anotha Asshole
Boy....?
Set Up
Getting Close
Friends
Thinking Bout You
New People
Whoah...
Understanding
I Want you
Mike
Why?..
oooh Lord
Establishing Something
Who Are You?
Going Against Mama
Key Facts
MY MAN!!!
Let Me Ease Ya Mind
Sneak Peek
Taken
Over Time
Choosing Zayonna
Preview
Home?
Decision Made

Narrator's POV

976 67 1
De flawedbeautifullyy

    After weeks and eventually a month of searching Beauty could not be found. They eventually told her mother, and she immediately ran to the police, but they couldnt find her either.
    Beauty's insecurities led her to believe nobody was looking , and she had become accustomed to her "new life" in Atlanta. They made her cut her hair,straighten it and color it, giving her a new appearance.  She later discovered it was Handsome and Mya that kidnapped her, and was often smacked with the question of why?
   Zay had never been more saddened in his life, Beauty had become a major part of his life, and living without her was becoming pure hell. Nobody was taking her absence as hard as Brison , his big sister , second mother , care giver , she was gone and comforting him with lies wasnt working anymore , his mother had given up not believing her own lies.
   Nobody was the same , nobody know who took it the hardest Zay,Brison , or their mother....consumed in their own feelings nobody considered Beauty's.

Sorry it took so long , I've been...drained.
its like 3 more chapters left , and they will be finished.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
39.2K 847 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
102K 282 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)