The Rise-Book II

By ZeroWineThirty

Sequel to 'The Bite.' *You need to read 'The Bite' first before you read 'The Rise,' otherwise you're go... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Breaking But Not Broken
Chapter 2: Dad
Chapter 3: The Treehouse
Chapter 4: Lean on Me
Chapter 5: Dirty Dancing
Chapter 6: Females
Chapter 7: A Pack of Lies
Chapter 8: Jorts
Chapter 9: Layers
Chapter 10: More Layers
Chapter 11: Lucas
Chapter 12: Tricks
Chapter 13: Trying
Chapter 14: One Day
Chapter 15: Party Time Part 1
Chapter 16: Party Time Part II
Chapter 17: Fangs
Chapter 18: Layers and Letters
Chapter 19: The Love Doctor
Chapter 20: The Hawk
Chapter 21: The Deal
Chapter 22: Chris
Chapter 23: Stayin' Alive
Chapter 24: Good Cop Bad Cop
Chapter 25: Planning and Pasta
Chapter 26: The Long Walk
Chapter 27: There Will Be Blood
Chapter 28: Everette
Chapter 29: Surprise Party
Chapter 30: Cinnamon Rolls
Chapter 31: Man Hunt
Chapter 32: Roadtripping
Chapter 33: Origins
Chapter 35: James Bond
Chapter 36: Penny
Chapter 37: Blue Haired Devil
Chapter 38: Absolutely Nothing
Chapter 39: Pack Woes
Chapter 40: Brownies
Chapter 41: Convenient
Chapter 42: Cave of Wonder
Chapter 43: Ghosting
Chapter 44: The Mountains
Chapter 45: The Mountains Part II
Chapter 46: Heat Demands
Chapter 47: Under The Comforter
Chapter 48: Truths
Chapter 49: The Artist
Chapter 50: Babies, meetings, and flowers.
Chapter 51: Brothers
Chapter 52: Elk
Chapter 53: Connecting The Dots
Chapter 54: Amber
Chapter 55: Sleep
Chapter 56: You Are My Sunshine
Chapter 57: Death and Life
BONUS CHAPTER-ANDREA
CROSS POST A/N: The Moon Blood Saga
The Hunt is Here 🐺

Chapter 34: Supernatural Squad

167K 6.2K 2.5K
By ZeroWineThirty

"Luna where do you want these potatoes?"

I eyed it then looked over at the buffet that the gammas were putting together. "Um, hold on one second, ok?"

"Alright," the young blonde with light freckles said.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I walked up the group of gammas hurrying along.

They all stopped what they were doing and turned to nod respectfully at me. One looked around at the group then stepped forward. "Luna?"

"Yes, Foster right?"

"That's right," he replied with a kind smile.

"How long do you think until we should start setting the food out?"

He eyed the other gammas then the long kitchen counter. "Well, I would say an hour. We can start sticking food in the ovens though to keep them warm, otherwise, they will sit out too long."

"Perfect, thank you," I replied before turning back to the freckled blonde. "Ok, work with Foster and get anything finished before in an oven, but tell Patsy that she needs to slow down. We don't want food getting cold, ok?"

"She won't like that mam', she's got a way of doing things," she said warily.

I sighed. "Don't worry about her, if she gives you trouble, you come to me alright?"

"Yes Luna," she said while dipping her head.

"And Lizzie?"

"Yes, Luna?"

"There should be a lot left over right?"

"Definitely, Patsy cooked way too much."

I groaned inwardly. We needed to be careful with how much of our resources we were using. We could only hunt and make so many Sam's trips each month. Some people had their own gardens, but with a pack this big even those would not be enough. "Well, then whatever is left over I want you to save and serve for dinner and lunch for the next few days until it's gone."

"Will do Luna." She smiled and dipped her head again before walking over to Foster who was scrambling about in the kitchen.

I turned and walked back through the house that was close to being set up, not that we needed much, but I just wanted the furniture out of the way with so many people coming in and out.

"Mam?" Murphy called out to my left right before I started to trot up the stairs.

"Hey Murph, what can I do for you?" I asked with one foot on the first and second step.

"We've got patrols covered around the borders. Did you and Ethan want escorts for everyone?"

"Yes," I said with a nod. "I know they won't like it but we can't be too safe. If they give you trouble you link Ethan or I, alright?"

"You got it," Murphy said with a smile. "What about the witches?"

"Tikanni will get them to our borders, they can't run like us or the vampires unfortunately," I stated out loud before I began to chew on my bottom lip.

"What about those Gator's?"

"We have some?"

"Yup, just got them back from a machine shop, but they're as good as new."

"Yes that would be perfect, and Murph?"

"Yes Luna?"

"Do we have extra patrols to spare after everyone gets here?"

He wiggled his head back and forth. "It will be tight Luna."

"Ok," I sighed out. "Well, see if you can't get some assistance from Lusa or Tikanni, but I want people watching the witches non-stop."

He eyed me a little and stepped closer. "Should we be worried Charlotte?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so. I'd rather be safe than sorry though, you know?"

He nodded with a half smile. "I agree, I'll see what we can do."

"Thanks Murph," I replied before I started back up the stairs.

As I walked down the hall, I couldn't but feel my blood boil at the sight of Thomas' old office, yet my heart twisted slightly at the sight of Chris'. I looked back down the hall as I enclosed on Ethan's door–we were running out of room.

We needed somewhere to put Evan, Billy was practically in a closet, and Ryder–our head tracker, didn't even have a place to really work. There was so much to do for this pack, so much that seemed to grow heavier every day.

I made it to Ethan's office and started to change. I had on just some basic running shorts and a t-shirt while I helped our gammas and omegas get everything ready for tonight. I couldn't help but smile as I slipped my shoes off at the memory of the little girl who told me that she wanted to be like me when she got bigger.

I slipped on a simple black cotton t-shirt dress, one that Derek had gifted me for Christmas, and started to slip on some brown wedges when I felt him coming. My skin shivered slightly, I don't think there would be a day when Ethan didn't have that affect on me.

The door opened right as I started to brush my fingers through my hair, detangling it so I wouldn't look like a heathen. I started to tie it in a high ponytail when an arm slipped around my waist and another stopped my hands.

"You should leave it down sunshine," he murmured again my shoulder.

I smiled and let my hair go before leaning back against him. "How's Leo?"

"Good," he said before kissing my cheek. "Lander and Levi got in not too long ago, he's coming down with them. How are things here?"

I stepped away and looked back to him with a tired nod. "Good, everything is pretty set, although Patsy made way too much food again."

He rolled his eyes while I started to fold my clothes. "I love her to death but that woman is about as stubborn as a damn ox."

"Well we need to talk to her, we can't be making so much food all the time you know?"

"I know sunshine," he sighed out before he stepped closer to me. I set my clothes down as he neared me and wrapped my arms around his waist. "What do you think sunshine?"

"About?"

"The vampires, all of it," he said with wary eyes, eyes that were swirling with something.

I eyed him curiously. "Tell me what it is? What's bothering you?"

"I don't know," he sighed out. "I guess I just can't get that story out of my mind."

"Why part? The part where they got drunk and prayed to the moon or the part where Alex's mate is literally Helen of friggen Troy?"

Ethan smirked then kissed the corner of my mouth. "All I can say is a woman that beautiful means trouble, I should know–"

"Hey!" I said while swatting his chest as he chuckled. I felt my cheeks flushed as his chest vibrated with laughter before he kissed the corner of my mouth straightened in an unamused line.

"Anyways, I don't know," he sighed out as his laughter died. "The killed so many people, the children–I just can't get past that."

"I know," I added as my belly churned. "I just cannot imagine fearing a little baby so much. I can't imagine losing one, having them ripped from you..."

"It doesn't sit well with me, I don't know, I thought about it all after you left and I just can't find a way to justify it. I can see why they did it, but I–that's not the kind of blood I would ever want on my hands."

I sighed right as I felt them walk in, the Thorne's. There wouldn't be a day when I wouldn't recognize that familiar hum of power. "Levi's here. I have coffee, beer, wine, and some snacks for us while we meet before the other's get here."

"I know Ajax just got in as well as Deryl. Greg is late, but he called ahead to let us know that they had an issue at the pack, apparently a female went into heat suddenly and sent the males in a frenzy."

"Oh my God," I breathed out. "That poor woman."

"I know," Ethan said with ominous eyes. "Don't worry sunshine, when that happens I am locking you up where I can have you all to myself," he said with a cheeky smirk.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him then started to walk towards the door. "You already have me to yourself, Ethan."

"I know baby," he replied, kissing my cheek as he linked our fingers together.

I rolled my eyes again then let him lead out of the hall and down the stairs where Levi was drinking a glass of wine with Lander and Derek while Leo talked with Evie.

A smile tugged on my lips as I half jogged to Levi. He chuckled a little then hugged me tight to him, picking me up a little before he set me down. "Charlie girl."

"Miss me?"

He rolled his eyes while Lander laughed. "Please brother," Lander teased as he hugged me to him.

"Well, she is less of a pain in the ass than you ass Lander," Levi said before he hugged Ethan quickly.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Derek, who was looking sharp in his dark jeans and crisp white button down shirt. "Where's Elliot?"

"Coming," Derek replied before he kissed my cheek. "He was waiting for Alex and Helen."

"Helen of Troy?"

Derek chuckled and nodded to me. "Did you ask Leo about it?"

"Yes, and he said it was a pain," I replied.

Derek laughed a little harder. "That's the understatement of the year, he'll have to actually tell you one day."

Levi rolled his eyes. "No woman is worth launching a thousand damn ships."

Derek scoffed. "You would have for Eve."

"Derek, I wouldn't have needed a thousand damn wooden ships. Lander and I could have handled that job just fine and had a real good time while we're at it too."

Lander chuckled darkly and nodded, clinking his glass with Levi. "We are a pain in the ass for a reason."

I rolled my eyes then eyed Evan and Lyanna walking in with Jaxon and Andrea. "I'll be back," I said to the group.

I felt Ethan follow me over to Evan who gave us a tired smile. Lyanna immediately walked into my arms and practically fell into them.

"What's wrong lightening bug?"

She groaned while Evan shook his head. "They're either fighting or screwing or fighting or screwing," she groaned out.

I snapped my eyes up to Andrea who made her way to hug Derek while Jaxon chatted with Levi and Lander, sporting some new scratches on her neck.

"I could put them in our house, we could make room?"

Evan shook his head then kissed my cheek. "Don't worry little sister, Lyanna and I will properly solve this."

Lyanna leaned up from my shoulder then smiled deviously at Evan. "Karma is a damn bitch."

"Ev–" Ethan warned.

"What?" Evan asked innocently. "Just a little taste of their own medicine. I haven't let them ruin the couches if that's what you were worried about."

Lyanna groaned while I pulled her closer to me. "Want some wine?"

She nodded. "Please, Ev, want something?"

He eyed the bar then his mate. "No babe you go on, I'll get something in a bit. I'm going to say hi to your dad before he decides to skin my ass."

Ethan nodded into his glass. "Lander is Levi's beta for a reason."

"Come on," I said as I tugged her to the bar.

"Seriously Char, it's so bad. I thought Evan and I were being loud–"

"Lyanna!"

"Oh please, it's not like you and Ethan aren't at each other like rabbits!" she whisper-yelled to me.

My cheeks were instantly hot with blush. We stopped in front of some bottles that were already open, Lyanna looked at me and shook her head–rolling her eyes in the process as she reached for a bottle of red.

"Anyways, I told Ev we had to keep it down because I didn't want to be rude obviously. I thought we were loud–"she paused and looked at my glass. "Want a refill?"

"Sure, thank you," I replied, still fighting my blush that wouldn't stop heating up like the damn sun.

"But later today when we were getting dressed we here this awful fighting, I mean really bad," she said while pouring some red into my glass until it was topped off. "Evan was going to say something but he didn't want to be rude, and we thought it may be a one off. Then though, they were at it and they were so loud. I could probably tell you exactly how many times Andrea orgasmed–"

"Oh my god," I groaned before I drowned out my embarrassment from the situation with wine.

Lyanna groaned. "I know. Hopefully, it's just a one-off. I tried to take a nap and Evan's so exhausted from the patrols."

"He should take a break tonight–"

"You know he won't," Lyanna said into her glass.

"Yes, he will," I replied firmly. "We can't work ourselves sick, we need to be fresh. Ethan or I can go, but tell Evan that I said to come home tonight."

She sighed and smiled. "Thank you, Char."

"Don't, it's my job now–Ethan and mine both."

She rubbed her cheek against mine right as we felt a familiar presence walk in. "Well, what am I missing?"

"Want some wine?"

Andrea nodded. "Obviously."

"So," I said while handing her a glass. "How's Jaxon?"

She groaned as she began to fill her glass up generously. "You know, he just–well he's just–God arrogant ass male," she grumbled.

Lyanna rolled her eyes into her glass while Andrea took a sip of hers. I shook my head and sighed. "Well? I mean you've met plenty of those before and it wasn't a problem."

"He's just so protective of me, and God Charlotte you should see how the woman throw themselves at him! I think he's slept with half the pack which I mean, it's not like I waited for him but it's just–" she sighed before her eyes looking into her glass. "There was one, her name is Brittany, I think they are a thing before me. It's just–the other left, you know? And she was so pretty and young and–"

"Andrea," I sighed out. I walked over to her and rubbed my cheek against hers. "Jaxon is your true mate, he's not going anywhere. Besides, it burns, you know that. Don't you remember how it was for Ethan and I?"

"Yes, but is it him or the bond that keeps him with me? I don't want someone to be with me because of the stupid bond, what kind of life is that?"

"Andrea you know he cares for you," Lyanna added. "It will work out, it's tough at first. It was tough for Evan and I, I mean hell, I moved in when shit was really hitting the fan here. Evan and I fought so much those first few days that I wondered if I had made the right decision to come; he was really just scared and worried about me, about everyone, but we worked it out. It will work out."

"What about Billy?"

She shrugged. "He misses me but he won't say it. Jaxon is open to him transferring but he won't leave with everything, not yet at least."

"Well," I thought out loud. "Worst comes to worse we can let Levi have some fun with him. Straightened both Ethan and I out."

"Mhmmm," Lyanna hummed into her glass.

I rolled my eyes then pulled Andrea towards me. "Come on, your favorite gay vampires probably miss you."

We walked back out into the living room where Barrett waved to me from next to Ethan and Jaxon, who eyed Andrea longingly; but his mate paid him no mind. I waved at Barrett as Andrea broke away from me to hug Elliot as two tall blonde vampires turned to me with perfect smiles.

"You must be Charlotte," the male said with a velvety voice.

He was tall, definitely the tallest person in the room. His hair was golden, like a drop of the sun and his eyes were almost glowing they were almost like lights. His face was longer but his cheekbones were well defined much like the rest of him in his tailored charcoal pants and black buttoned-down shirt that he had left the top few buttons open.

"And you're Alex?"

He smiled and nodded. "The much better-looking brother, obviously."

I laughed as a hand slipped around my waist. Ethan kissed my temple then nodded to Alex. "Alex?"

"Ethan," Alex greeted, shaking his hand in the process. He eyed Ethan for a bit before a ghost smile tugged at his lips. "Leo was right, you do look like Chris."

"Alex, you're so rude," a female said from a few feet away. He sighed and shook his head slightly at the blonde with curls that looked like delicately spun gold as she walked over with Evie in tow.

She shook her head at him teasingly and turned to us with a warm smile, her skin a rare mix of this golden olive that made her light green eyes look like dreamy pools as I met them. "I'm Helen," she said, extending her hand to me.

"Charlotte," I said with a smile, shaking her hand that felt about as silky as her skin looked.

She smiled to Ethan, with plump lips that seemed to naturally form into a pout when they were resting, and shook his hand as well. Looking back at Alex, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "He's so rude sometimes."

I laughed lightly. "It's not a problem."

Evie zipped over to me and hugged me to her. "Is this Derek's Christmas present?"

I nodded. "He thought they would be nice since they are easy to take off, you know, so I don't shred them."

She nodded as she looked me over. "We really need a shopping trip."

"We do," Helen added. "Thank you for having us as well, I forgot how much I loved the mountains up here."

"Yes, Thank you, Ethan," Alex added.

"It's not a problem," Ethan replied, "Thank you for coming and for letting us borrow Barrett and Evie. I can't tell you how much they have helped."

"Talking about me again Alex?" Barrett teased with a devilish smile as he zipped to stand next to Ethan. "Cheers mate," he said, clinking his cup with Ethan's.

"We're not always talking about you Queen B," Evie scolded, linking her arm in mine.

Barrett waved her off before he looked back at Alex. "How's Dom?"

"He's good, having a fun time with Bernard."

"Hope Caleb isn't too mad?"

Helen shook her head. "He'll come back in one piece."

My eyes widened slightly before Ethan took a long sip of wine before he looked around the room then back to me. "I think our squad is all here."

"Alright, let's move then," I replied with a firm nod.

Ethan looked over to Levi and nodded. Levi handed his glass to Lander, then looked around with a smirk on his face. He growled loudly, a growl that echoed through the room and made Evie slightly jump.

I rolled my eyes as Levi chuckled. "Alright, let's get this party started. Ethan?"

"Let's go to the back council room, we have things set up," Ethan replied as he tried to bite back a smile.

"Typical damn Thorne," Alex muttered under his breath.

Ethan kissed my cheek as we started to walk towards the back council room with Evie still on my arm. She was wearing these high-waisted tailored black pants and a tan halter top with a choker neck that split in the middle completely down to where it was tucked into her pants. She had on this long ass necklace that ran down between her breasts hidden by the fabric and wrapped around her belly and open back.

I shook my head. "Evie I have no idea how that's staying on."

"Lot's of tape," she said with a soft smile as she tightened her high ponytail. "Probably won't though, I give Queen B a few more hours until he's had enough of this." She turned to me with a satisfied smile. "I'm punishing him. He was a little mouthy earlier."

Ethan chuckled and looked over at her then back at Barrett. "I give him two hours, I hope you brought more clothes."

She playfully scoffed as we walked in the room. "Please Ethan, do you even know who I am?"

Ethan rolled his eyes and nodded while I laughed lightly. We walked down the steps to the plastic white table in the middle of the room with all the folders stacked on it, and a stand up whiteboard that had a map of the north on one side while the other was empty so we could write on it.

Ethan set his drink down where our seats would be, in the front next to our nameplate with 'Mangata' printed on it. I smiled at it, my beast and I loved our pack, we loved the bond we felt with them.

She and I looked around the room then moved to lean against the table as everyone piled in. Levi and Lander took seats in the front next to Alex and Leo. Evie sat across from Barrett and next to Helen who was chatting with Lyanna who she seemed to take a liking to.

Jaxon and Andrea were together though, he kissed her neck and whispered something to her that made her smile. I sighed as Ethan wrapped an arm around my waist; if that male truly hurt her I would march down to Lusa myself.

"Well Ethan, let's do this," Levi said.

Evan closed the doors right as Billy walked in. He playfully saluted us then made his way to sit next to Andrea, who looked more than relieved to see him. He kissed his daughter's hair then eyed Jaxon, muttering something under his breath that Levi seemed to be listening to because his lips were slowly turning into a sly smile.

"Well first, thank you all for coming," Ethan said. "As you know the other alphas in our region are coming later and Charlotte and I thought it would be best for our group to come together first. Some of the alphas we know and trust, but some we are not so sure on. This issue with the rogues is more than unsettling, and we have plenty of reason to believe that there is help from a pack on the inside, I can't imagine that there wouldn't be.

"Charlotte, Derek, Elliot, and I met with Bernard–"Ethan said as Leo grumbled. I bit back a smile as Leo winked at me while Elliot rolled his eyes. "As cryptic as that damn witch was, he did confirm more of what we thought, that there is a group trying to take advantage of this reason to re-spark a conflict like the pre-treaty days."

"War," Helen breathed out ominously.

Ethan nodded. "Bernard said that they were looking for a place where a flame would catch, and before, well, we are the dry wood waiting for the spark. We need to figure out where the rogues are, who's behind them, and how they are doing it."

Billy nodded. "I suspect the North Ethan. I know that it seems illogical, but there are plenty of places to hide them."

"I agree," Ethan added. "My father thought so too, and we have evidence of that from Emmett and Tate's accounts that Evie and Barrett gathered."

"There has to be outside help," Jaxon said. He leaned forward with his knees on his elbows and looked around. "We know that there's another 'The Snake,' who seems pretty important, but I can't imagine that they, along with Emmett and Jeremiah, were running things on their own. They would need more help than just our two packs if we are talking about an operation of that scale."

"Any leads to who 'The Snake' is?" Alex asked.

Jaxon shook his head. "Not yet," he sighed out. "While I agree with you Billy, there's still the fact to consider that the mountains up there is rough country, hard for rogues let alone any wolf to live in. That and how did they get them here? How the hell did rogues get down the mountains?"

Ethan sighed while Helen snapped her eyes to Jaxon, a light smile on her lips. "You have a point and a fair one at that, but I think that these are questions to ask our witches. Alex?"

"I agree," he said while nodding to Jaxon. "Let's not make firm assumptions yet until we speak to them."

"What else have you found Ethan?" Leo asked.

Ethan sighed and looked back at the vampire with kind green eyes. "We have a few things, well more than a few. Besides all the journals and letters that belonged to either my father, Emmett, or Jeremiah, we also found a few other things I think the witches should look at. There's a piece of leather with a brand burnt into it, I think Derek sent you a picture?"

"He did," Leo replied.

"I want them to take a look at it, the man we saw in the tree had that tattooed on his arm, perhaps there's more to it than we think? We also found these pieces of paper, they looked like letters but there was no ink on them–"

"Invisible ink?" Elliot asked.

Ethan shook his head. "Evan and I tried a few different lights and did not see anything. I wanted to try maybe water or heat but I don't know what's on the paper and we don't want to ruin it in the process of uncovering what's on it. It could also just be regular paper. Who knows?"

"Save it all for the witches, hopefully, they will bring some answers–more than Bernard at least. Levi, they are coming right?" Alex asked.

Levi scoffed. "Yap, they're coming alright."

Alex leaned forward with a sly smile on his lips. "Couldn't resist the Thorne brothers huh?"

Levi growled lowly while Lander sank in his seat, groaning as Alex and Leo laughed with the rest of the room. Levi muttered a string of curses under his breath before looking back to Alex. "If they weren't legit, then we would have been rid of them. Pain in my ass is what those bats are."

"They would love to be anything related to your ass," Derek snickered out.

I bit back a laugh while Levi growled lowly to Derek. "They're only here for a day Levi, and besides, how bad can they be?"

Levi chuckled lowly. "You just better hope they don't take a liking to your boy there Charlie girl."

My wolf stirred and narrowed her eyes at Levi. Those damn bats better keep their damn hands to themselves. Ethan sighed and pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my hair before he looked back at Levi.

"Let's scope everyone out tonight and find the serpent in the henhouse. I don't want to waste half a day tomorrow trying to tiptoe around who's an enemy or not."

"We're on it Ethan," Barrett said while raising his glass. "If someone is a wolf amongst the sheep, no pun intended, then Evie and I will know. Just let us have a few hours to walk around and we should be good."

"Perfect," Ethan breathed back. "I think that's it. Just keep your eyes up and keep the links open. Ryder, Remi, and Jaxon's tracker Cooper have eyes on the borders and this pack. If anything tried to cross us then they would be doing so on their own death wish."

Levi nodded then stood up. "Well, I say it's time for another drink before I got to kiss ass all night."

I rolled my eyes as other people shuffled up from their chairs. "I'll meet you in there," I called out to him.

My nerves were eating at me, gnawing away at my brain. We had so much to do. We had so much to do and a pack to take care of, a pack that we couldn't ignore or push to the side.

"What's wrong baby?" Ethan whispered against my hair as he pulled me into his chest.

I shook my head. "I'm just worried–about them, our pack. We have so much to do here let alone sort through this mess. I just–what if someone is a traitor? What if there's another wolf in our henhouse? How many can we take before we crack?"

Ethan kissed my temple and let out a long breath. "We just take it a little at a time sunshine. Right now we need to smoke out whoever could be helping the rogues. We find them like we did the others and we take them out."

I nodded against his chest and let out a long sigh as I looked at the rows of seats in front of us. My wolf stirred as we tried to push our nerves away, we were only nervous because the ones we loved were still in danger and we didn't know how to fix it.

But we would. It was a promise my beast and I fully intended to keep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 74K 23
Warning this contains sexual material so please if you offended by that please don't read. Just warning you. This is a adult novel and contains that...
34.6K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...