Rival Mates (Completed)

By EmmaDMDC13

"Stay the fuck away from my Mate. I will not hesitate to kill you. You understand!" Cole shouts. A threatenin... More

Pack problems
Mate
"He Did What To My Mate"
Runaway Wolf
"I Won't Hesitate to Kill Him"
The Note
Roof Jumping and Tree Climbing
Girls Day
Parents
Music Videos
The Call
Insults and Mothers
Jack
Fuckboys and Pools
Slut from France
Violet and Daddy Issues
I Wasn't There to Protect You
Don't Kill Him
You're the Best thing that happened to me
A Moment Like This
Alpha Sam
"I thought you loved me"
Doctors Orders
Challenge Excepted
Daycare
Stay by my side
Well Shit
4 Days
Home
My Way
Sleep
Forever and Always
Epilogue
Thank you!!!!!!!
345K!

She's Back

6.5K 203 13
By EmmaDMDC13

A lot Of P.O.V Changing

Cole

I run over to Alex but before I was able to reach her, I see a small ray of light before everything went black. I hear the faint voices of my packs members around me before loosing consciousness.

.

Alex

I wake up on a stone cold floor feeling a burning pain in my wrists as I see chain wrapped around them. My wolf and I whimper in pain as the skin of my wrists burn with the contact of the silver. I hear footsteps nearing the door in front of me. Flash backs return into my head of the footsteps that my father made when he took me away. My fear growing faster every second that passes. As I hear the door open slightly and my wrists go numb I pretend to still be unconscious. They wouldn't hurt me while I was asleep... Right?

.

Cole

Light beeping was heard in the distance as my body slowly came back to consciousness. The bed was hard and my head was pounding. My eyes slowly start to open up, before instantly shutting due to the blinding lights of the pack hospital.

"Oh Cole thank god you're up" Zander says to me. I try to sit up. Pain surges through my head but I manage to prop myself up with my arms. My head hurts so bad.

"You had a hit to the head. We got there just in time. Luckily no damage was done to your brain, which is surprising concerning the impact you took" the pack doctor said.

All of the sudden memories fly into my head of what had happened before. Anger courses through my veins like adrenaline. My eyes turn black in fury.

"Where is she?" I ask and all of the pack members heads lower looking at the floor. I let out a menacing growl making them all flinch.

"Where the Fuck is my Mate?!!" I shout. A fire sparks inside of me making me almost hostile. I will kill anyone in the way of my mate. They will pay for taking her.

"I swear I will kill everyone of you if you don't tell me where the fuck my mate is!" I shoot up out of the bed ignoring any trace of pain in me. Everyone backs away from me as they feel the anger radiating from my body.

"T-The rouges took her. W-we have sent other w-warriors to l-look for her" One of the pack members stutters.

I was out for blood. My girl got taken away from me once, and hell if anyone even lays a hand on MY babygirl, they will be sorry. My anger gets the best of me and my wolf comes out. I'm pushed into the back of my mind as a growl rips through the air.

.

Luke

GOD DAMMIT! WHERE DID THEY TAKE HER!?

SHE'S MINE! This can't be happening. Not again, I won't, I can't allow this to happen. Me and Cole whimper out in sadness missing our mate, I need to see her, to touch her, to hold her next to me and never let go. Her not being here makes me weak and small. I can't think straight. I need to get my girl back, my love.

I set out to find her. Every warrior in my pack was out of bounds looking for her, and so was I.

I was sprinting through the woods, no sign of her anywhere. I had gone mental at this point. I knew why rouges would take her out of all people. She was my weakness. All rouges know that all mates are our weaknesses, when your mate is taken away from you, all hell breaks loose and we just break down, and that was happening to me right now.

I run and run and run, but still no sign. No scent or trace of her. 

Ugh. Where is she? It's killing me. She's my mate, my everything.

.

Alex

Why was that voice so familiar?

'Cole, Cole Please answer me' I plead over and over again like I have been for the past hours but nothing .

The voice speaks again

"What did she do to you" the male voice speaks.

"She stole everything from me. Cole" The girl voice said and I instantly knew who it was.

Violet

----------------------------------

She's BACK!

Thank you for over 20k

I wrote this chapter during math class and study hall. MY LIFE

LOVE YOU ALL

-Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 10.4K 66
••• THIS IS BOOK 2 PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST! ••• Content Warning MATURE 18+ Started: 18/06/20 Finished: 11th June 2023
103K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
19M 569K 39
CONTAINS VERY MATURE CONTENT. "Katarina," my name passed his lips in a gruff whisper and I felt like I was going to melt into a puddle. Rafe's hands...
6K 121 27
At only 10 years old her pack and parents were gone. She was forced to become a rogue. Running. Surviving through the years with only one goal in min...