Satan's Vows

By XXrogueXlucyXX

Isabella is determined to make her senior year the best of it. She may of not had a great summer vacation wit... More

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 2:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Chapter 17:
:Chapter 18:
:Chapter 19:
:Chapter 20:
:Chapter 21:
:Chapter 22:
:Chapter 23:
:Chapter 24:
:Chapter 25:
:Chapter 26:
:Chapter 27:
:Chapter 28:
:Chapter 29:
:Chapter 30:
:Chapter 31:
:Chapter 32:
:Chapter 33:
:Chapter 34:
:Chapter 35:
:Chapter 36:
:Chapter 37:
:Chapter 38:
:Chapter 39:
:Chapter 40:
:Chapter 41:
Epilogue

:Chapter 5:

1.5K 72 7
By XXrogueXlucyXX

:Isabella:

My stomach was swirling around and my head pounded like the drums of death rolling in. I swear if Death comes out riding his black horse in his robes and scythe made of bones I will scream. My body swayed and I fell backwards but warm hands caught me and pulled me up. "What's the matter Isabella?" Dalton asked hoisting me up. "Car. Now!" I exclaimed falling against him once again as my body swayed at the pulsing of the left over energy.

Dalton swore but his hands gathered my legs and hoisted me up into bridal style. A loud growl echoed through the woods as Dalton began walking back towards where the car was. Dalton swore once again and turned around to see a large red eyed grey and white wolf it's teeth bared. "I'm gonna shift." Dalton said putting me on the ground were I grabbed onto a tree to catch my balance. I don't know what was going on but it felt as if all the energy in me was being ripped out turning me into a sluggish body. 'You need to get out of there! They are not just half hellhound, half werewolves.' Loud cracking of bones came from where Dalton stood naked and soon a large black wolf stood there. One moment it's eyes were crystal blue the next they were a melted gold representing that it wasn't Dalton any more that it was Ash playing. Ash snarled at the red eyed hybrid who still stood his ground. There were more growls and two more grey and white hybrids emerged from the woods there teeth bared.

Fuck! This was a god damn trap they had set up knowing I'd since the energy and come to investigate it. I should of thought it threw and came with more than pistols and a dagger. "Ash we need to go. Satan says there is more then just hellhound-werewolf hybrids." I whispered to Ash grabbing onto his midnight black fur and yanking myself up. Ash yelped when I yanked myself up and bared his teeth at me for pulling his fur. He shook his fur before crouching down signaling for me to climb on his back.

No, no, no, no! Last time I did this I got sick and puked everywhere but so did Derik. How does Derik run as a wolf when he had gotten a ride from a wolf and threw up along with me? Who knows, I'll ask him later. Sucking up my pride I swung myself onto Ash who once I got on stood up and I flung my arms around him as I got elevated off the ground. Lets just say they were about the size of length of a direwolf and the height of maybe four to five feet tall. If a werewolf was seen in public three things could happen. People would believe wolves were mutating, a huge wolf was bred with a huge dog or some crazy would insist it was a werewolf and get hauled to the loon house. But with me being a hunter and talking about it to Vonetta I didn't have to worry about being hauled to the loon house since my therapist was a supernatural therapist. Everyone was so glad when I agreed to that, they had been trying for years to get me to do it. But back to the crazy killer growling hybrids.

Ash shook his fur turned around then took off with me clinging to him for dear life in fear that I'd fall off and become hybrid chow. I'm not sure how this is suppose to be stress release, maybe when you're not being chased by killer hybrids it's different. A large grey hybrid came up beside us snarling and snapping. My body still felt weak and fatigued like crazy but I made my way down to my pistol and unsheathed it. Panting I aimed it and took the shot which stopped the hybrid sending it tumbling backwards.

Ash eyed me but didn't do anything except spring forward going to the car. I looked up at the sky to see dark grey clouds filling the sky signaling a storm was brewing which just made everything better. I looked behind me to see the hybrids still running after us snapping their jaws. "They are gaining us." I said clenching Ash's sleek fur in my fists causing a growl to rumble from his chest once again. Ash looked behind at the hybrids and snarled, then the speed began picking up and I felt my lunch rising ready to come bursting up at any moment. A wolf came hurling out of the forest at Ash full speed. The body collided with Ash's sending us tumbling and me rolling off of him. Ash ended up in a fight with the hybrid their jaws snapping at each other furiously.

A hybrid approached me salvia coming from it's jaws and drooling down. I grabbed my pistol my body still shaky, I could see our car from here taunting me. Then I pulled the trigger only hearing a click. "Fuck!" Just as it lunged at me a large wolf collided with it and wrapped it's teeth near it's stomach section and ripping sending the hybrid up in flames. When the flames resided I got a view of my savior. Red fur, brown eyes flashing gold. Derik.

There was another snap and Ash came up licking his jaw up off blood. Bones snaps came from the Redwolf and soon Derik stood there. Ash followed in pursuit and there stood a naked Ash in Dalton's form. I tried to stand up but fell from my numb jelly like limbs. Derik was currently changing and threw Ash a pair of clothes. "Derik did you bring you your car?" I asked as I latched onto Ash and dragged myself up clinging to his warm body. "No, but we can go in Dalton's." Derik said as he threw on a shirt. There were howls.

The gold in Ash's eyes faded becoming the familiar crystal blue. "Lets go now." Dalton commanded hauling me up into bridal position once again. "Agreed." Derik muttered grabbing my empty pistol that I had dropped in the attack. With that Derik and Dalton ran to the car my head against Dalton's chest. I still don't know why my limbs aren't working. 'It's like something is weakening you. But I can't figure out what it is.'

Soon we were at the car as the sky rumbled a deep roar. Dalton pushed me into the passenger seat and Derik got in the back. Dalton revved up the engine. There was a loud smack of lightning in the forest and a hybrid emerged from where it stood it's eyes a deep black but not like the Lycans but like a possessed demon black. It tipped it's head back and howled. Two more hybrids emerged near it their jaws open and eyes a glowing red as rain began pouring down. "Go!" I commanded staring at the black eyed hybrid who just stood there watching us leave.
*****************
My head laid against the Ashford's living room window watching the rain fall. A knitted blanket was draped over me as I sat on the leather couch. "Isabella." A soft feminine voice spoke emerging into the room. I looked up to see Danielle holding a coffee mug filled with a dark green liquid. I smiled at her that being one of the few things I could do. My body wasn't functioning properly still and I don't know why.

"Orchid brewed up a tea. She said it should help with the paralysis." Danielle said handing me the warm cup of tea which I barely managed to grab. Forcing my numb limbs I took a swing of it believing it'd taste bad but surprisingly it tasted like sweet honey mixed with some sort of leafy tea that I couldn't determine what was. It could be anything personally, witches knew more about tea than humans did. "Dalton is worried sick in his room. Going on about how it is his fault." Danielle said sitting down next to me. "Could you tell him to come out here?" I asked as I sipped on the tea.

Danielle smiled and nodded before walking away and heading off towards Dalton's room. It took maybe three minutes but pouting Dalton emerged into the room. Danielle pushed him forward holding baby Isaac. Isaac.

Isaac looked at me and laughed before making a waving motion at me. Isaac was about five months old and seemed to really like me. But I still couldn't get over the fact that he was Death's vessel. A werewolf being a vessel. I knew how much Isaac meant to Dalton so I never told Death. I was afraid that something bad would happen and then the first would know and the tables turn.

It was such a stress now that there was three vessels in one very supernatural town. Not to mention he was showing his power. I didn't get my power until I accepted Satan. What if Death already knew? But Isaac was making small animals like squirrels, birds, and rats commit suicide. When Isaac was older like walking and talking older or possibly five old I was gonna tell him and help him work on his power. I'm sure having a bunch of birds commit suicide in class would be very pleasant for him.

Now did the Ashfords know? Well no, the only person that knew was Lucas since you know he was a vessel too! He deserved to know and wouldn't question on the suicide. The Ashfords didn't question it since the birds were flying at the window which was common in some cases since there was supernatural forces. It wasn't like there was a whole flock, yet at least. I always cleaned it up for them though.

"I'm sorry." Dalton said sitting next to me. "For what?" I asked shaking myself of those thoughts of Isaac, I'd confront that problem when the time came. "Letting this happen." Dalton said motioning at me. "Dalton we don't even know why this happened so don't blame yourself for what we don't even know what is happening." I said patting him of the arm. Dalton sighed but didn't put up an argument. "I guess we should be happy it's a weekend in case it lasts a couple days." Dalton said shrugging his shoulders.

I laughed at him. "If it lasts a couple days I'm going to hell." I exclaimed. Dalton looked horrified at that. "I didn't mean like that. My conscious will go there, my body will still be here though so no need to fret." I said as Dalton took the mug from me and put it on the coffee table. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" Dalton asked. "I'd love to, just text Ryne I'm staying here, he'll freak if I don't tell him." I said thinking of the man who now had custody of me.

Yes Ryne went to court for that and I couldn't believe the case the man had held up at court. If he wasn't content on his hunting career and slight graphic designer career he could be a lawyer which would be interesting. The Lycan lawyer. "What's your password?" Dalton asked picking up my iPhone 4. My face turned red at that, did I have to tell him?

"SatanRocks." I said my face red. Dalton looked at me shocked. "No spaces and the S and R capital." I said trying to hide my red face. 'I'm your password!' "Let me guess Satan is obsessing over that by your bright red cherry matching face?" Dalton asked typing in the password. "Yes." I answered.

'I'm Isabella's password! My vessel loves me! Get her the Satan Loves Me shirt!' 'Hold the hellhounds, you wear a Isabella Loves Me shirt.' Satan laughed before fading away in my head. I sometimes voiced my conversations with him getting looks from people. "Ok what should I tell him?" Dalton questioned as he got to the messages in my iPhone. "I'm staying at the Ashfords for dinner." I said giving Dalton a strange look. Dalton typed it in then shut off my iPhone and set it on the coffee table.

"What is it your Mom is making for dinner?" I asked resting my head back looking at the boy. "Chicken parm with garlic bread and sauce plus noodles." Dalton said offering me a small smile waiting for my reaction. "I love chicken parm, Flimur got me addicted to it when he brought a cooking demon over and the two created their own version of cutthroat kitchen. Never underestimate a cooking demon, they made whole canned chicken taste good and that stuff is nasty." I said with a smile. They were just awesome in the kitchen, I bet if they were human they'd go threw cutthroat kitchen like it was baby's work.

Dalton nodded. "Ok, I'm gonna tell my Mom to increase the meal size." Dalton said with a smile. Looks like the hybrids are back for round three, they don't ever give up. I looked out the window and got confused at the sight. A large red figure stood there on all fours, I thought Derik was inside. It looked like a wolf. "Derik!" I called out. "I'm here." Derik called back. I looked back at the wolf like red figure. It stared at me before taking off. What the hell was that? 'I can't believe your iPhone password!' 'Knock it off.' Satan laughed hysterically before appearing in the Ashfords living room with a smug look. I shook my head at the demon ruler.

2278. See that picture above it's Satan and how he looks at ISABELLA with that smug look on his adorable sinful face. In case no one knows Oli Sykes plays Satan. Oliver just suits Satan so well, not Gerard people so no comments on him. But yeah the hybrids have come back and so has this mysterious red wolf-like figure. Any predictions? Comment below. But comment since I love comments! Comment and I'll update 2 chapters at once! Until next time my smug comment marshmallows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.1K 37
It about Ella, she is from Asian that from borneo. Powerful she-wolf than other. Asian have powerful black magic that have no match with other witch...
156K 7.1K 43
When the ancient hellhound Gavial was blown back into hell he didn't leave without a final warning. "They'll come for you." Dalton sees this as a cha...
749K 25.3K 46
9 years ago Isabella lost her entire family to rogue werewolves. That day she also became the vessel for Satan. Now to the present day Isabella is a...
37.1K 1.7K 40
Only a few weeks ago did Isabella defeat an ancient hellhound. Well sorta. But no one has seen him giving Isabella some relief to plan for college. A...