My Popular Twin Sister

By Wolflover12

Peaches is in everyone words "Perfect". She's popular, haves a perfect image, a model, but also haves a twin... More

My Popular Twin Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 7
Part 2: Chapter 8
Part 2: Chapter 9
Part 2: Chapter 10
Part 2: Chapter 11
Part 2: Chapter 12
Part 2: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 14
Part 2: Chapter 15
Thank You!!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2: Chapter 5

6.6K 237 17
By Wolflover12

This is kinda shorter then the last one and not as interesting but I had to get this done so I could write up the next chapter which is going to be interesting.

Enjoy, :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey darling is my hair ok?" Rider came walking into the room playing with his hair a bit and I rolled my eyes and Colton chuckled a bit.

"Rider it's good just like it usually is." I told him and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised and finally stopped messing with his hair. He then crossed his arms looking down at me and Colton.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" He asked and Colton pointed to the TV,

"Watching my cartoons." Colton answered and I smiled a bit. Rider just shook his head and mumbled something before walking out of the room. Colton then turned to me and smiled, "Rider hates the cartoons I watch."

"Why because they're extremely cheesy?" I asked with a grin and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Heck if I know because one day I was watching TV and he can in sat down looked at the TV and then got up and left saying, 'That cartoon are retarded.'" Colton stated and I nodded my head.

"No I didn't I left because you kept laughing every time someone got hit in the face with a shovel and it was stupid." Rider said walking back into the living room glancing at us.

"And how old were you guys when this happen?" I asked.

"Last week." Rider mumbled plainly and I turned to Colton with an eyebrow raised. He was laughing.

"What, I laugh at stupid things." Colton said still chuckling and I shook my head grinning.

"So if Rider to were get hit by a shovel-" Colton then interrupted me

"By a rooster, I would die from laughter." He finished and Rider rolled his eyes.

"Darling, Colton can be weird." Rider said leaving the room and I glanced at Colton who had his eyes glued to the TV.

"Like I haven't found that out yet." I mumbled and Colton glimpsed at me from the TV quick.

"How's your hand?" He asked a few minutes later and I looked at my hand that was still wrapped up.

"Fine." I answered moving my fingers. Colton then laid his hand on top of mine,

"I just can't believe you punched his brother." He said and I nodded my head.

"Well he was being a creep like Rider said." I explained resting my head on his shoulder and he chuckled softly.

"Rider says a lot of things." He whispered and I looked at him.

"Like?"

"You know, things that are important. Like when he told you how Alexander can be weird, and like he would knock me out if I even tried walking on my broken leg." He responded.

"Really?"

"Come on, it's annoying using those crutches or hopping around on one foot." He then complained and I shook my head at him.

"Ok, you are-" I was then interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"That must be the girl Rider invited." Colton said pointed to the door and I nodded my head getting up.

"She's here!" Rider said as I walked out of the living room and he was walking down the stairs and I nodded my head. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over and saw Colton standing next to me.

"Who is this girl anyways?" Colton asked as Rider open the door.

"Bobby?" I said shocked and Rider grinned. I looked at her and she was standing there smiling slightly, she was wearing jeans and a red top with a black belt around the waist. She walked in and Rider placed his arm around her shoulders.

"Yup and her nicknames Blossom." Rider kept grinning and I looked at him weird.

"Ok, I knew it would be her." Colton said and Rider shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey Cherry, Colton." Bobby then said waving to us and I smiled back.

"Blossom? Rider there haves to be a reason why she was nicknamed that." Colton said looked at Rider with an eyebrow raised.

"And I'll tell you later, come on Blossom let's go to my room. I have a movie we can watch." Rider said and Bobby nodded her head.

"Ok, so what movie is it?" She asked while taking off her coat and Rider grinned.

"A surprise, let's go." Rider said and they headed upstairs. Colton turned around but then stopped.

"Keep the door open!" He yelled and I looked at him for a second and then rolled my eyes.

"Your not my mother!" Rider yelled back and I heard Bobby laugh upstairs.

"You heard him keep the door open!" I jumped when Colton's dad yelled that when he came out of his office.

"Fine." Rider then said back. Colton's dad then smiled and looked at me and Colton. I then hid my hand that was wrapped in bandages behind my back, since I didn't want to explain that whole thing.

"How are ya guys?" He asked and Colton shrugged his shoulders.

"Good, just heading back into the living room to watch TV." Colton said and his dad looked at him.

"I'm watching my show, go upstairs or something." Colton's dad said and Colton groaned. "Plus you watch enough TV today." He added.

"Fine." Colton mumbled and he looked at me as his dad headed into the living room. "I'm going to my room." He said and I nodded my head.

"I'm following." I said as he hopped up the stairs, and I have to say he was pretty good at that. He hopped down the hallway and into his room, grabbed the remote to the TV on his desk and then sat down on his bed turning on the TV.

"Come on sit down." Colton said patting the bed and I went over and sat down as Colton put on his cartoons. He then moved back on the bed so he was laying against the wall at the other end. "I love this show." He then said and I rolled my eyes and got up. I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to the little shop that makes the best cinnamon rolls I have ever ate." He told me and I nodded my head. "Then go see a movie." He added and I looked at him.

"That sounds good but what if there's-"

"No, I've been here long enough they don't care anymore. Though my friends back at my old town are saying there's something going around about me." He interrupted and I looked at him puzzled.

"What?" I asked.

"That I'm going to do some movie." He answered.

"But I thought that your parents don't want you to?" I question and he nodded his head.

"Yay, they don't, but whoever said that about me, they're wrong." He mumbled and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I really hate this cast on my leg." He changed the subject and I laughed a bit.

"That was random." I said touching his cast with my foot.

"I got bored." He stated and I grinned shaking my head. We fell silent and the only noise you could hear was the TV and Colton humming to himself softly. I closed my eyes after a while listening to Colton humming and before I knew it I fell asleep.

-------------

"Cherry?"

"Hm?" I mumbled and I heard someone chuckle.

"You sleeping?"

"Maybe." I answered lazily and I felt someone moved making me open my eyes. I looked and saw I was laying on my side on Colton's bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "How long was I sleeping?" I asked turning to look at Colton who was laying down with his hands behind his head staring at the TV.

"Like for about an hour." He answered and I nodded my head laying down but on my back. I glanced at the TV, a chicken appeared from a barn and whacked another larger chicken with a wooden stick. I looked at Colton and he was grinning.

"You love cartoons don't you?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Yes I know they're stupid but I like them." He said and I exhaled a breath and looked at the TV. "So, what has Daisy been up to lately?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea, she said that's she's busy with something important and hasn't told me much." I said and Colton looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Aren't you guys like close friends?"

"Yay, we are but I really have no idea what she's been up to." I told him and he just looked back at the TV then a second later grinned. "Now what?"

"The frog whacked the fish with a shovel." He answered pointing to the screen and I rolled my eyes shaking my head. See what I mean by how these cartoon's are extremely cheesy, the animals always seem to have a shovel. "And now the fish is pointing a gun at the frog." He added and I shook my head disappointed.

"Oh my god." I mumbled and he laughed.

"I wonder what Rider and his little date are doing?" He asked once he was done laughing and I shrugged my shoulders looking at him.

"Watching a scary movie." I answered and Colton sat up grinning. "Don't you even dare scare them." I blurted out at him and he turned to me still smirking.

"I'm not going to scare them, I just want them to be freaked out." He stated getting up off the bed,

"That's the same thing!" I shouted and he laughed before hopping over to the door.

"I know, but scaring Rider is funny." He smirked and I exhaled a breath. He opened the door and standing there was Rider, "What the!" Colton yelled falling back onto his butt. Rider looked down at him with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised then he looked back up at me.

"Trying to scare me and Blossom?" He asked and Colton shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe." He then mumbled and Rider grinned slightly. "How did you know I was anyways?" He questioned and Rider chuckled.

"I was coming over to ask if you guys wanted to watch a movie with us and I heard this, 'Don't you even dare scare them'. Which I'm guessing came from Darling, and well Colton you failed." Rider looked at me. " You guys want to watch a movie or what?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure, I don't care." I answered getting off the bed and Colton nodded his head.

"Fine, but help me up." He said and Rider held his hand out and Colton grabbed it and got up. "Thanks." He added and Rider nodded his head before turning around and heading down the hallway.

"Ugh, Rider can be so sneaky." Colton mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"I told you not to scare them." I said grinning a bit and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I didn't even have a chance." He said and I laughed.

"Come on let's go." I told him and he signed nodding his head.

"I'm going to scare him."

"Whatever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys laiked the chapter

comment fan and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.6K 47
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
68.1K 2.7K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
40.8K 1.4K 22
Allison Branson, a simple, yet complicated girl that has every type of guy drooling and chasing. She wanted them to stop pursuing her and so she told...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...