Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 21•

38.2K 871 468
By camrenkordied

A/N: Big ass time jump 🙊

*Five months later (April)*

"Baby?" I heard Camila call out as I held the phone to my ear.

"Hmm?" I yawned as I felt myself slipping off the leather office chair in the recording studio.

"You're obviously not fully up never mind." Camila chuckled to herself and I sat up in the chair sighing tiredly.

"No I'm up you good babe?" I yawned once again as I blinked tiredly at the empty sound booth in front of me.

"Go to sleep Y/NN I'll be there when you wake up." She spoke and I didn't know what it was her voice was so soothing and I was falling more in love with her.

"I'm fine I'm just you know? Chillin' in the studio." I sighed tiredly with a lazy smile and I messed with a couple buttons.

"The studio? The one by the beach or in the record company?" She asked and I yawned before looking at my Rolex watch.

"Damn it's already three in the morning? Jesus Christ-" I cleared my throat before looking at my phone as she giggled.

"Oh uh I'm at my studio by the beach." I answered her and I could hear her hum causing me to smile and stand up with a stretch.

"It's kinda crazy to think how you started your career a year ago and you're making so much money." Camila giggled and I shrugged to myself as I sat myself down on the couch.

"Eh it's not like I'm a millionaire.." I spoke with another yawn, "Not yet anyways." I smirked.

"Mm my baby being a millionaire and taking care of shit." Camila commented causing the both of us to chuckle dearly.

"Where are you exactly? I heard the band finished the European leg of the tour like a week ago?" I asked itching my head as I kicked off my sneakers.

"We went back home for a short break we're coming back to L.A. in the morning though for another break. I told you this babe." Camila giggled and I smiled to myself feeling my heart flutter once again.

"Then again you were falling asleep again. Tell me babe? Why are you so tired?" She chuckled and I shrugged even though she couldn't see me.

"I don't know I've been up recording more music...the girls actually like a few songs that I wrote." I smiled to myself as I laid against the leather couch.

"Don't they love all of the songs you make?"

"Not all trust me but lately the more I write of you the more they approve." I paused and continued, "So do the producers."

"You're crazy Y/L/N."

"Crazy for you." I commented with a slick smile causing her to laugh wholeheartedly.

"Well I want you to get the rest you oh so desperately need because well I'll see you in about five hours alright?" She stated more than asked and I could practically see the smile on her face.

"Okay, okay I'm actually really tired but when you get here I wanna show you the song I made." I chuckled before yawning once more and she giggled through the phone.

"Maybe that will wait because baby guess what?" She asked in a whisper and I chuckled closing my eyes due to the pleasant sound of her voice.

"Hm?" I smiled as I felt my heart beat out of control.

"We're going to Coachella and I wanna be with you." She stated and I opened my eyes before letting out an abrupt surprised laugh.

"Really?" I smiled widely and looked around the room.

"Yeah so I give, you give?" Camila questioned and I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Uhm Coachella or a love song? Not really up for a competition." I said causing her to laugh lightly.

"No competition babe just more time together." She said sweetly causing me to smile once more, "Plus I love your songs. I'd rather hear you play for me than go to an overly large party."

"Yeah sureee Cami." I sarcastically laughed, "It's literally Coachella."

"True but you're literally Y/N  Y/L/N." She hummed and I curled up to get comfortable on the couch.

"Not that special." I stated pulling my Marvel superhero blanket up to my neck.

"Okay I'm gonna need you to go to sleep before I kill you through the phone." She said quite seriously and I laughed to myself as I took off my watch.

"Kiss me through the phone, kiss me through the phone I'll see you later onn." I sang before laughing with her and she hummed.

"Baby." I could hear the pout in her voice and I chuckled.

"Babygirl! You gonna see me in the morning right?" I asked and she giggled.

"It's already morning here babe but yes I'll be in your arms when you wake up." She said so softly that I thought my heart was melting with each word she spoke.

"You have that key? You know to get in?"

"I take it everywhere I go, I can't wait to be in your arms again." She sighed lovingly and I sighed with her as we fell into a comfortable silence.

"And I'll always be here waiting." I spoke in a whisper and she sighed happily.

Maybe five minutes of comfortable silence I guess she thought I was asleep because she said it. Those three words. Three words that I longed for her to say since I first saw her face.

"I love you." She whispered and I swear it was just like watching a sunset fall over a calm beach.

It was like a soft kiss from a long departure from each other, like she gave me the best thing in the world. Her love. Her trust. But I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't say anything. I choked. I took her thinking I was asleep to my advantage and didn't say anything.

I couldn't have our first I Love You's over the phone when she's across the country. I wanted to kiss her so passionately that she freaking forgot she even said those three words. And with the silence and the happy curious butterflies swarming my head and heart I fell asleep. Fell asleep happy and listening to her soft breathing as she also laid in her own bed in Florida.

I could finally feel open and free because I knew she loved me. Just like I loved her. I was happy because we loved each other. The same way.

_

Even in my sleep I could hear the front door of the studio open up with a loud creak. I could hear her hiss at the door for being too loud and doing it once more when she closed it back up. I turned towards the couch back tiredly and right when I did I felt a warm arm wrap around my bare abdomen.

"Baby." She whispered soothingly before kissing my jawline which I clenched.

"Hm?" I hummed loudly as I hated being woken up.

"Baby I'm back." She smiled against my skin and I registered who it was slowly.

When the lightbulb went off I quickly turned to my back and sat up slightly seeing Camila smiling down at me.

"What are you doing standing up? Come sit." I said with a raspy voice from just waking up as I patted down on my lap.

She giggled deeply and straddled my waist before leaning down kissing my lips. It was a quick kiss because I obviously had just woken up and I wouldn't let her get a face full of stank.

"It is currently three pm and you've been asleep for abouutttt twelve hours." She smiled caressing my abs happily and I sighed deeply.

"I'm going to die early then." I stated causing her to lightly laugh shaking her head.

"No you're not you're good." She giggled bending down giving me kiss on my cheek.

"If you sleep under four hours or more than ten you die early." I gasped sarcastically causing Camila to giggle against my neck.

"You're fine Y/N you're healthy."

"I could differ." I laughed which made Camila sit up against my lap and she looked down at my stomach.

"Mariano has been teaching you well? You're more defined." She smirked kissing down my neck and I cleared my throat.

"Yeah I guess so." I mumbled and she smiled before sucking at my neck.

I couldn't help it my eyes closed and I felt my white joggers tighten up as she seductively kissed and sucked my neck. I smirked and rested my hands on her ass groping it each time she kissed my neck. When I went to slip my hand into her pants she sat up with a lick of her lips and a laugh.

"We gotta g- wait." She frowned and moved against me a couple times causing me to bite my lip.

"That got you hard?" She asked incredulously and I shrugged.

"Anything gets me hard nowadays.. I'm suffering." I paused slightly and she laughed affectiously before giving me chaste kiss on the lips.

"I would help you out right now but I can't the girls are actually waiting in the van and we have to get the rest of your band." She giggled pulling at my hair slightly and I licked my lips once she got up.

"Why?"

"Well if we wanna get to Coachella early then we better get a head start on leaving." She said adjusting her clothing and I sat up with a groan.

"I'm not even dressed." I said looking down at my white joggers and black Calvin Klein sports bra.

Which was weird cause I usually hate sleeping with a bra on.

"Well when we pick up the rest of the girls you can get dressed along with the rest of us." Camila winked and I stood up with a long groaning stretch causing Camila to giggle and wrap her arms around me.

Kissing her forehead I walked us into the small bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush, "So I can properly kiss you." I spoke and she chuckled kissing my shoulder.

"This is gonna be so exciting it's gonna be like the first time we actually go out in public together." She smiled and I nodded as I brushed my teeth.

"Just not officially." I stated more than asked and she shrugged smiling up at me.

"I don't care." She mumbled and I smiled before spitting out the toothpaste.

"We're gonna have a good time sorting out these rumors and crazy fans." I smirked wiping off my lips and she looked up at me.

"Definitely."

__

"Holy fuck this is amazing." Amber and I said in unison once we entered the music festival.

"Oh god I can't wait to just get a drink in me." Lauren sighed and I chuckled to myself before bringing Camila into me.

"Let's go." Camila whispered with a wide smile and she kissed my cheek.

She took ahold of my hand and we all started walking around, soon enough we all split up and I was with Camila. She clutched onto my hand and I smiled down at her as she squinted from the sun glaring down on her.

Walking further ahead passing multiple large tents and pass a sea of people I still saw a few people taking discreet pictures of us. It didn't bother me as much and I wrapped an arm around her as we stopped. I paid for our drinks and we both stood by as the band of Mumford and Sons started playing.

She leaned into me and giggled against my jawline while I smiled widely keeping my head forward. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head against my chest. Taking a sip of the beverage that had a some alcohol in it I kept my arm around her shoulders.

"I've never felt this way before." She mumbled into my ear knowing I wouldn't hear with the noise going on.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I smirked and she stared into my eyes with her own shining.

She went to lean in but someone accidentally bumped us and quickly profusely apologized. We giggled waving the blonde off politely as we stayed in the same position. Once the girl started moving her own way I looked back to the stage where the crowd screamed in happiness and excitement.

"I heard Rihanna is performing tonight." She said and I smiled nodding knowing her and the girls loved and idolized her.

"Maybe you'll run into her while we're here?" I said suggestively and she shrugged with a happy smile.

"I doubt that I'm me and she's fucking Rihanna like she'd ever recognize me." She stated and I looked down at her with a small frown.

"You're saying that like it's an insult." I paused and let out a sarcastic laugh, "Babygirl.."

"Hm?" She hummed as she took her bottom lip behind her teeth.

"You're mine." I stated with a sly smirk and I caressed her cheek the best I could.

"I'm the luckiest person ever." I chuckled causing her to coo lowly and stuff her head in my chest.

"Plus you did beat her in a category at the VMA's so she probably knows who you and the girls are." I added causing her to chuckle and look up at me.

"Why do you treat me so well?" Camila mumbled and I smiled to myself before taking a gulp of my beverage and briefly looking out to the crowd.

"Why wouldn't anyone treat you right? If all you do is treat everyone else right you deserve it too. Plus you have my heart and I should respect the caretaker before I get it broken. You're mine and I take care of what's mine." I said looking into her shining brown eyes and she smiled deeply.

She tightened her arms around me and looked up at me before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I smiled happily feeling absolutely free in our relationship seeing how at least someone had taken a picture of us.

And that's how today went we roamed the giant festival and explored as we stayed by each other. Even though the first kiss was the only kiss that happened today we still stayed cooped up in each other's arms. And I still didn't say I loved her. Great.

_______________________

RuMoRs are gonna finally start popping up 😏😏

Hope you enjoyed and if you didn't then there's always a next chapter

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 2,454

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...
24.4K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
187K 5.3K 43
An accident leads to Lauren being in a coma for a year. She wakes up and doesn't remember the girls or the rough relationship her and Camila have had...