Who will it Be!

By threas_starmoon

Do you know who will Lucy pick as her boyfriend? As her problem is it gonna ok to the others who love her? If... More

Chapter 1 When I was Young
Chapter 2 High School
Chapter 3 Likes Me!
Chapter 4 Transferee
Chapter 5 Fighting for her!?
Chapter 6 The Winner!?
Chapter 7 Field Trip Part 1
Chapter 8 Field Trip Part 2
Chapter 9 Invited Party
Chapter 10 The Party
Chapter 11 The Party Part 2
Chapter 12 The Crime Sorcière
Chapter 13 Finding Jellal
Chapter 14 The track of Lucy
Extra Chapter Mystogan x Lucy x Jellal
Chapter 15 Lucy's kidnapped
Chapter 16 Cant Recall..
Chapter 17 Meeting not real
Chapter 18 Beach Time!!
Chapter 19 Hurt
I have something to tell!!
Chapter 20 Finding you
Chapter 21 Beach Contest Pick
Chapter 22 Beach Contest Girls
Chapter 23 Beach Contest Boys
Chapter 24 Zeref meets again Lucy
Chapter 25 A Dream! Part 1
Chapter 26 A Dream! Part 2
Chapter 27 A Dream! Part 3
Chapter 28 Thouhts to date Lucy
Chapter 29 Zeref has a brother?!
Chapter 30 The 3 saw Zeref
Chapter 31 Dark Aura
Chapter 32 Message
Chapter 33 Date?!? Part 1
Chapter 34 Date?!? Part 2
Chapter 35 Date?!? Part 3
Chapter 36 Visiting Fairy Academy
Chapter 37 First Dance Battle
Christmas Edition
New Year Edition
Valentine's Day Edition
Chapter 39 Preparing
NOTE~
NOTICE ME SENPAI!
Chapter 40 Dance Battle Begins
Chapter 41 The winner!

Chapter 38 Date or not?

364 13 0
By threas_starmoon

Rougue POV

"Maybe the principal of Fairy Academy will announce it to other academy'' ''Yeah maybe, we should go back now to our academy to tell to our principal'' '' Hm.. -nodded-'' while we're walking to the outside of school, we saw Lucy...she-she's with some other boys...it's a bit irritating to see it...but i'll try to call her "Lucy..'' did she...hear that? "Oh? Rogue and Sting! Konnichiwa! What you doing here?'' "Yo'' ''It's nice to see you two'' ''We're just here cause the principal call us to come'' ''Lucy...can I ask you something?'' "Huh?..hmm, sure :)'' ''Umm..just the two of us talk of it?'' "That's not allowed, just talk to her some other time or just say it right now'' ''And i want to be now and just the two of us'' ''Sorry it's not allowed, did you hear it?'' "Ah don't get fighting or something, i'm ok with it just talking the two of us causd maybe it's a privat or a secret'' ''Thank you Lucy...let's talk there -pointed to the corner of academy-'' "Ok, just wait here guys''

"So...what you want to talk about, Rogue?'' "Umm...it's about the other day that I saw you with someone st the cafe'' ''Eh you were there? I didn't saw you'' ''...cause you were busy talking to him and by the way, who is that guy that you've been with?'' "He's my childhood friend and we just saw each other again'' ''Why, is he out of town somewhere?'' "No...it's just that he's been gone somewhere by himself at the forest'' ''Why at the forest?'' "That's his favorite place'' "Ooh ok...um Lucy..does that count as a date...to you two?'' "Eh?! A date?! Σ(///□///) i-it's not a date you know..i-it's just a friendly date he said'' ''Ooh...then..can I have a friendly date with you?..'' ''E-eh!? I i don't know (๑////๑)'' ''Let's just say that when we win...cause we have a dance battle, let's just bet your answer to that. If your school lose, we will go to a friendly date but if your school win, then that's a no'' ''Eh uh ummm....sure, it's a deal!'' "Rogue! Hurry up!'' "Ah hmm..we're going now, see ya'' ''B-bye bye....''

--Thanks for reading it guys and i'm gonna make a christmas edition xD--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 18 32
This book is about Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia. (For those who don't know them, they're from "Fairy Tail".) They get to a challenging life. Br...
865 14 23
Hello! This is the re-make of my old fanfic! Lucy Heartfilia had the time of her life when she was little. But her mum dies. Lucy's home becomes dark...
192K 3.7K 34
When Natsu breaks Lucy heart, she struggles to pull through the broke up. With less than a week of the break up, she is forced to watch Natsu and Lis...
67K 1.7K 22
It all started when I, Lucy Heartfilia joined the infamous Fairy Tail Guild. A lot of things have changed by now, for the good, and for the bad. But...