KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Like Them But They Like Someone Else

10.2K 194 19
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

You've been friends with Kuroko for a while now and even his sudden disappearance and popping anywhere doesn't surprise you anymore. With that, you realize you start to fall for him. He's such a gentleman that he wouldn't let a girl cry. He is so kind, he would do anything for his friends.

You two are alone in the basketball gym since the other players have already gone home. You thought that it would be a perfect time to confess your feelings for him.

"Tetsu.." - you said softly. He stopped whatever he was doing and turned to you.

"Yes, (First name)-san?" - he asked, hearing his voice makes your heart skip a beat. You breathe.

"I've like you for a long time, Tetsu.." - you confessed, you saw him froze on his spot.

"Tetsu? Tetsu?" - you said poking him, finally he snapped and looked at you.

He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry (First name)-san, I already like someone else." - he said softly as if he is so sorry that he can't like you back.

This time you froze on your spot just staring at him as your tears starts to fall.

"I thought-- but, you always makes me feel special.. How.." - you said as you can't even bring yourself to tell him everything he did for you.

"(First name)-san, I only did those things since you are special to me. You are my best friend." - he said with the same tone.

"Oh.. I assumed too much.." - you said and walk away from him.

Kise

You've been friends with Kise for who knows when that you feel so comfortable with each other you exchange ugly pictures with only the two of you. Yes, he is a model, looks like a playboy since he is close with girls, but since you got to know him better, you can't help but like him.

You realize he isn't the type of guy you thought he'd be. He was kind, gentle and would always take care of you. He maybe clumsy and idiotic sometimes-- or most of the times but those are the things that make you smile and that made him who he is, which make you love him.

He invited you to his photoshoot since he said he'll tell you something afterwards. You got excited and you dressed well since you thought he might confess to you.

After the photoshoot, he went straight to you and hugged you. You smiled and hugged him even tighter, he then let go of the embrace and he looks at you smiling. With that you realize that he might really like you too.

"I have something to tell you--" - before he finish his sentence a model came, it was your favorite model!

"OMG! You're-- KYAAAHHH!" - you said squealing, she is your favorite of all the models. Kise smiled, and suddenly they locked arms, which made you frown but you try your best to smile.

"You see, (First name)cchi, since you are my best friend, I want you to be the first one to know, and keep it a secret, okay?" - he said as he looks at you and the girl who as once you look up to. You could see the difference on how he looks at you the way he looks at her.

They look at each other and nod, "We're dating!" - they both said happily.

"Congrats! Oh! Look at the time, I remember my mom told me to buy something from the supermarket. See you later!" - you said and walk away crying, you could even hear Kise call out your name but chose to ignore it.

Midorima

You've known Midorima for the past few years and you can't help but fall for him. He may be a tsundere but that what's make him cute, the way he doesn't admit things but he really is like that. That what makes you fall for him. He cares for people even though he would always have something to say like he didn't really mean to do it, he has no choice but the truth is he really cares.

You two are inside the library wherein he tutors you on your Math subject where you get difficulty. Your heart was beating so fast that it might explode. Because of this you decided to let it all go, than keep it to yourself, you're going to confess.

"Shin-chan." - you said, he stopped midway and looked at you. You quickly look away when his eyes met yours.

"You see... Uhm.. how do I put this.. Uh,.. I like you." - you said and finally meeting his eyes.

He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, (First name), I already have someone I like. I don't mean to hurt you, nanodayo." - he said as he push up his glasses. He looked really serious and straightforward.

"This is--"

"Unusual? Yes, since I don't want to play with your feelings, I want to be straightforward, especially with you, the friend that I am always comfortable with." - he said as he smiled

"Yeah... Uhm, I better go." - you said and went out leaving him.

(HI GUYS. SORRY I'M HAVING DIFFICULTIES ON MIDORIMA'S PART)

Aomine

You've known Aomine since middle school. Yes, he IS a pervert but he is a type of guy who would love his girlfriend truly. You know it since you've seen how he takes care of his exes. Because of that you can't help but fall for him. He might not excel in academics, but he is a great basketball player, he is very unique.

You two were left alone in the classroom since the teacher assigned you to tutor Aomine because of his failing grades, while you always rank 1st in the class.

"Wake up. This is why you always have a failing grade." - you said rolling your eyes at him. He move a bit but doesn't wake up. You quickly hit him.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?!" - he said annoyed.

"TIME TO REVIEW DAMN YOU." - you said angrily, because your teacher would always pair you with him so that he might get smart too.

As you tutor him, you can't help but feel so nervous especially he's so close and its the only the two of you. He would look you in the eyes which you love about him, his eyes.

"Alright, that's it. Easy right?" - you said smiling nervously since he might nit understand a thing.

"Yep." - he said which makes you unconvinced. You felt like its the right time so you decided to confess.

"Aho." - you called out, "WHAT THE--" - he stopped as soon as he saw you looking serious. "I like you." - you said which made his eyes widen in surprise.

"I'm sorry, (First name), I like someone else." - he said as he composed himself. He looked sorry since he didn't expect me to like him.

"I see." - you said and walk away.

Murasakibara

You've known Murasakibara since you were kids. He was always so tall to you that there was a time where you thought he is already a middle schooler where in fact you were in the same grade level.

He is idiotic, he only knows about basketball and nothing else. He might say that he doesn't like basketball but the truth is he really loves it. He would always play with you when you were kids and you always end up losing.

You are currently waiting for him to finish practice since you always go home together. Then, the practice was over and the other members would greet you.

When the other players went their way, it was only you, Himuro, and Murasakibara left inside. Luckily, Himuro was the one to get out first so you talked to him.

"Tatsuya-kun. I'm about to confess my feelings with Atsushi, will you give me some alone time with him?" - you plead. He looks like he wants to protest which makes you nervous but you shrugged it off.

"Please?" - you plead again, which he sigh in defeat and nodded. He went on his way leaving the two of you.

"Hmm? Where din Muro-chin go?" - Murasakibara asked as he finished changing.

"Oh, he said he needs to go on his way, he have some errands to do." - you said lying, fortunately he believes it. "Anyway, Atsushi, I have something to tell you." - you said getting nervous.

"What is it, (First name)-chin?" - he asked innocently as he opens his favorite snack.

"You see, I like you.." - you said stuttering in those three words that you've been keeping for a long time. He lower down his snack and looked at you, which made you get the message clearly.

You try your best not to cry.

"I'm sorry, (First name)-chin. I already like someone else." - he said apologetically. "Here I'll give you three of my snacks. I'm so sorry." - he said sadly.

"Its okay. I just expected too much and yeah.." - you said then walked away.

Akashi

You've been friends with Akashi for almost 3 years and in those years you can't help but fall in love with him. He is so perfect, that he can do anything, he always excels in everything he do which make you love him more. Unfortunately for you, you can't bring yourself to confess since he might not like you back and you don't want to ruin your friendship.

But, there are times where you feel like he makes you feel important and he would always look out for you.

You're with him in the office of the student council helping him out. The fact that you always go home together so you wait for each other.

You felt courage. You thought that this is the best time to confess with him since its only the two of you alone.

"Sei.." - you said stuttering just to his name. Your hands formed into a fist and looked at him.

"I l-like you.." - you said with your eyes closed. 

He didn't answer for a long time so you decided to open your eyes slowly, and you could see in his eyes that he is 'sorry'

"Look, I know pathetic right, just forget I said that." - you said continuing with your work.

"I'm sorry, (First name) I can't like you back. I already have someone I like." - he said straightforwardly.

"But, what about those times where you would always look after me? Like the time I got in the clinic for being clumsy? Then you hurriedly went there to check on me. Or the time where I felt like we were couple? We would go at the mall together? Just the two of us." - you said as your tears starts to fall.

He let out a sigh. "I knew this would've happen. I should have limit myself. (First name), I only did that since you are important to me. You are my friend, as special one. Since you're the only girl I am comfortable with so its okay for me to go to mall with just us." - he said looking at your eyes, and you could see not a hint of love in him.

"I see. I'm sorry to bother you." - you said and walk away leaving him.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

SUP GUYS HAHAHAHAH!

My very first update in a while, then I DID THIS? AHAHA

REAL TITLE: FRIENDZONE

I won't be updating on my Haikyuu book since I'm so sleepy af. I need to be up early tomorrow. I have a lot to do. Like we have a speech choir, an individual persuasive speech then a long test on our STAT like wtf, we only have three subjects tomorrow but we have so much to do UGH.

ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO ME AND MY CLASSMATES HAHAHAAHAH.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT~

P.S.

BEAR WITH THE TYPOS AND GRAMMARS

AND, I MISSED YOU GUYS HAHA DID YOU MISS ME? XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
8.5K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
608K 5.1K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader • • • [♤Highest Rank♤] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...