KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

They Try To Kiss You But Fails

11.4K 254 13
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

You're waiting for Kuroko to finish up in changing since they just finished their practice. The other members already bid goodbye to you.

After some time, Kuroko appeared and sat beside you.

"Here have some more water." - you offered since he still looked tired. They doubled up their training since they need to get stronger for the next tournament.

He accepted the drink and he drank slowly as he looks at you. After he finished his drink he just stares at you.

"Why? Do I have something on my face?" - you asked as you felt conscious because of the way he looks at you.

"Nothing." - he said as his face goes closer to you. With just an inch apart you close your eyes as you ready yourself for the kiss wherein he closes his eyes too.

"Oh. Kuroko-kun don't forget that we'll have training tomorrow." - Hyuga-senpai said, unaware of what is happening. Both of you sat straight in embarrassment. Luckily he didn't see what you were trying to do since he's still drying his hair.

Kuroko sighed in frustration, which made you giggle. "Maybe next time, Tetsu-kun." - you said and smiled.

Kise

You and Kise are seated beside each other as you wait for his turn. You are currently at his photoshoot.

"Wah. I really looked handsome here-ssu!" - he said proudly as he shows his photobook to you.

"Yeah yeah." - you said getting used to it.

"Wah! Why aren't you that excited? Mou." - he said as he pouts.

"What? I always see you. I guess I got used to your ugly face." - you joked and laughed at him.

"I'm handsome!" - he protests.

"Alright,  alright." - you said.

He suddenly stops and stared at you for a long time.

"Why? Is there something in my face? " - you asked as you wiped your face with a tissue and checked it but there was nothing.

You looked up to him but he was so close to you. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"I wonder what's (First name)cchi's lips taste like~" - he said as he move forward to you only inches apart.

"Kise-kun? It's your turn." - a staff said as he came by without a knock. You both quickly move away from each other.

"*coughs* Oh yes. Thank you. Wish me luck (First name)cchi!" - he said as he tries to smile from his embarrassment.

"*coughs* Good luck!!" - you said as you gave him a thumbs up.

You breathe deeply as Kise went out.

Midorima

You're currently waiting inside the classroom for Midorima. Since you asked him to tutor you. When suddenly the door slides open showing him.

"What took you so long?" - you said a bit irritated.

"Sorry. Takao won't let me off nanodayo." - he said as he pushed up his glasses and sat beside you.

You took out your book and notes so that the lesson will start, but Midorima just sat there staring at you.

"What? Is there something on my face?" - you asked as he kept on staring at you.

"*coughs* nothing." - he said as he shook his head.

The tutoring starts and you can't concentrate because you're distracted by Midorima. His voice, his smell and your distance.

He stopped middway as he noticed you were staring at him. His face blushed full red but he still stares at you.

His head move slowly forward as your lips are about to meet.

"Shin-chan? How's the tutor-- oops! Pfft~" - Takao said as he quickly closed the door and you two could hear his giggles.

Midorima's face is red with anger and embarrassment. You pat bis back to assure him that it's okay but you can't help but giggle to his attempt.

Aomine

The class has dismissed and everyone already gone home but you stayed behind as you rest your head on the table.

"Are you okay?" - Aomine asked as he rest his head on the table too and faced you.

"Yeah. Just a bit tired." - you said as you let out a sigh.

He moves his table and chair closed to you and rest his head again, this time your face are closed to each other.

He stares at you then to your lips and back to your eyes again.

"I want to kiss you." - he said and moved his face closer and closer.

"AOMINE YOU IDIOT ARE YOU HERE?! YOU SHOULD ATTEND PRACTICE DAMN IT." - Wakamatsu-senpai said busrting through the door in anger.

You quickly raised your head in embarrassment as Aomine followed slowly. He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Damn it." - he said frustrated.

"There will always be a next time." - you said as you giggled.

Murasakibara

You're currently at the candy store since Murasakibara's birthday us coming up and you decided to buy him his favorites. (SORRY I'M LATE TO GREET HIM)

"Oh? (First name)-chin. Why are you here?" - he asked and then his eyes goes down and saw your basket filled with candies of his favorites. "Are they for me?" - he asked as his eyes sparkles.

"Nope." - you said then his face frowned. 'Damn it. He looked so cute.'

You sighed, "It's supposed to be for your birthday but I'll give it to you in advance." - you said and his fave light up again.

You two sat on the table as you just converse with each other.

He suddenly stopped and stared at you.

"Why? Is there something in my face?" - you asked worriedly.

He didn't answered and his face goes closer to you, only an inch apart.

"Here you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." - Himuro suddenly appeared and which made you panicked but Murasakibara is calmed and he just took a bite of the chocolate on your hands.

"Wah! You ate my chocolate!" - you gasped in surprise, but you know he did that so Himuro wouldn't find out.

Akashi

Your in the student council office with Akashi waiting for him to finish his work.

You just rest your head on the desk as you look at him.

"When will you be finish?" - you asked bored.

"In a few minutes, (First name)." - he said apologetically so you gave him a smile.

You can't help but pout because he always have a lot of work to do.

He suddenly rose from his seat and walk over to you. You stood up excitedly. "You're done?" - you asked.

"No." - he said and your smile fades. "But you pouted and I can't help myself wanting to kiss it." - he said as he held your chin and his face goes closer but was stopped when someone knocked.

He move away as he clicked his tongue in irritation for disturbing him.

"Here are the papers you asked for." - someone said and he took them as ge closed the door. He really looked pissed.

"Don't worry Sei, there will always be a next time." - you said as you smiled but a the same time disappointed.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Yooo!! Let me update again since I am not that satisfied with te previous one LOL.

Hope you liked this ♡

Bear with the typos and grammatical errors :)

Its almost 2am OHMYGHAD. HAHAHAHA anyway, goodnight~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.
573K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...