One-shots [Crush x Reader]

Від iJustAFangirl

A collection of one-shots with your crush. I'm sure we all have daydreamed about adorable scenarios with our... Більше

Introduction
Project♡
Perfect Rainy Day♡
Midnight Visit♡
Drunk♡
May I Have This Dance?♡
Cuddling♡
Pocky Game♡
Pick-Up Lines♡
Cloud Watching♡
Hoodie♡
Pillow Fight♡
Stars♡
Beach♡
Chicken Noodle Soup♡
Just Give Me A Reason♡
Accident♡
Stressed Out♡
Smile♡
Safe And Sound♡
Safe And Sound 2♡
Snow Day♡
Assigned Seats♡
Cherry Blossoms♡
Rainy Day♡
Bracelet♡
Confession♡
Gaming♡
Late♡
Home♡ ~Valentine's Day Special~
Count On Me♡
Fading Memories♡
Fading Memories 2♡
Trumpets♡ ~Female x Female~
All The Pennies♡
5 Years♡
Unknowing Love♡
Fangirling♡
Fangirling 2♡
Misunderstanding♡
A Helping Hand♡
Jealous♡
A Night To Remember♡
Bleeding Love♡
Stand By You♡
Tutor♡
Masterpiece♡
Just In Time♡
The Next Justin Bieber♡
Just One Kiss♡
A Demain♡
7 Minutes In What-?♡
Tickles♡
Perfect Match♡
Singing In The Shower♡
Stop And Stare♡
Camping Trip♡
Camping Trip 2♡
Summer Night♡
Only Mine♡
Worth The Wait♡
Summer Treat♡
Dance Practice♡
Here For You♡
Movie Night♡
Her♡
10 Reasons♡
A Start♡
Don't Want To Lose You♡
Written Songs♡
Bulbasaur, GO!♡
I See The Light♡
Small Kiss♡ ~Female x Female~
Dinner♡
Accidental Kiss♡
Guitar Lesson♡
Trick Or Treat♡ ~Halloween Special~
Late Nights♡
The Day I Met Her♡
Click♡
Last Minute Present♡ ~Christmas Special~
My Lady♡
My Lady 2♡
Ice Skating♡
Birthday Boy♡
The Necklace♡ ~Female x Female~
I Like You A Latte♡
Family Day♡
Sharing Is Caring♡
Clueless♡
Sweet Dreams♡
Egg Hunt♡ ~Easter Special~
Memorable Night♡
Arguments♡
Arguments 2♡
Our Final Goodbye♡
Tease♡
Box Of Chocolates♡
Happier♡
Apologies♡
New Crush♡
How Not To Flirt♡
Four Simple Words♡
Book Buddy♡ ~Female x Female~
It Started With A Shipper♡
2022♡
Berry Punny Family♡
Trip To Awkwardville♡
Grading Day♡
Of Cases And Folders♡
Of Cases And Folders 2♡
Of Cases And Folders 3‭♡
A Taste Of Sweetness♡
Red Rings♡
Cloudy With A Chance Of Books♡
Peeks And Treats♡ ~Female x Female~
Quite Something♡
Replay♡
Wherever You Are♡
Added Warmth♡
Hanging On♡ ~Female x Female~
My Love♡
Had Him At Hello♡ ~Male x Male~
All Because Of Him♡
Late Night Visitor♡
Mesmerizing♡
Word♡
If Only♡
Lightly Incident♡ ~Christmas Special~
Characters♡
The Notebook♡
Sleepyhead♡
Running Into You♡
Height Problems♡ ~Female x Female~
Nonsense♡
Distant♡
Scarf♡
In Bed♡
Aisle♡
Odd Costume♡ ~Halloween Special~
Not Cute♡
Discovery♡
Every Step♡

Will You Be Mine?♡

20.3K 808 880
Від iJustAFangirl

Requested by InfinityFabdoms. I updated the rules for requesting. And yes, I do know that the majority of my one-shots are cliche so here's yet another cliche one I suppose.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Alert, alert! Cheetos boy coming!"

You speed walk into the classroom and breathe a sigh of relief. "Thanks (F/N)."

"Don't mention it." He grins.

"I kinda hate avoiding him but.. you know.." You mumble, sighing.

"Yeah.. I do think that you should talk to him even if things may get awkward. It's worth a try?" He shrugs. "I mean.. you'll have to talk to him for your next class, right? Since he's your partner and all.."

"Oh shoot! I forgot!" You groan.

"Yikes, good luck.." He pats your back and heads to his assigned seat. "You'll need it!"

Ever since school started, you've been avoiding your crush. Things have been kinda awkward between you two. You confessed to him last year and his simple reply was, "I know." Both of you were close friends in the past, but ever since that confession.. not so much anymore.

"Alright class, please turn to page 80!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

"See you at lunch!" (F/N) pats your back and smiles. "Good luck!"

"Thanks.." You sigh and walk into class, seeing that (C/N) is already there. "Great, great.."

You silently sit next to him and stare at the whiteboard. The teacher walks in and smiles,
"Alright class, work with your partner on this packet that I gave you all yesterday. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me."

After a few minutes of awkward silence between you and your partner, he decides to break the silence. "So uh.. for the first question, I got A."

"Yeah, me too." You mumble.

"Listen, I know you've been avoiding me because of what happened last year. I-"

"Please forget what I said. We can just be.. friends." You cut him off quickly and return to working on the questions. "I got C for the second question."

You two manage to finish the packet by the end of class. It wasn't as awkward as you thought it would be. You two talked quite a lot about school and other random things. "Bye (C/N)!" You smile and head to lunch feeling all giddy inside.

"(Y/N)!"

"Hey (F/N)!" You wave at him and smile, walking over to the table you two normally sit at. "You're here earlier than usual."

"Teacher let us out early." He grins.

"You're lucky that you have Mr.Shipper. He's the best!" You take out your lunch. "So.. how was class?"

"Fun as usual. You know Mr.Shipper, he makes class fun." He lets out a short laugh and takes your Ziploc bag full of chips. "Thanks for the food!"

"Do you want to live or..?" You raise an eyebrow and take the bag back. "You have chips."

"Yeah but I don't like these.. they're the only chips I have at home." He munches on a chip and pouts.

"Finee.. here." You place the bag in the center.

He grins and happily munches on the chips. "Thanks! So, how about you? How was class? Did you.. talk to him?"

"It was great! (C/N) was going to say something but I cut him off and told him to forget about what I said and that we should just be friends."

(F/N) stops eating his sandwich and stares at you in shock, mouth agape. "(Y/N)! Why'd you cut him off? What if he was going to confess his undying love for you?!"

"Are you serious." You stare at him. "Really. Him. Liking me." You gesture to yourself. "Really? Anyways, I didn't finish my story! We ended up talking a lot!"

"Well, I think you're a great person." He grins. "That's good that you two talked to each other. I'm happy for you!"

You smile, "Oh youu~"

"Ah, crap. I just remembered. I have to head to the library to use the computer. Have to do my algebra homework that's due today!"

"And.. you have algebra next period. Good luck~!" You stare at his disappearing form and sigh, realizing something. "That idiot left his lunch here!"

You put away his partially eaten food into his lunch box and begin to pack your things up. A girl who you don't know at all walks up to you and hands you a card that has the word Will. She smiles and walks away, leaving you extremely confused.

"Okayy.. who's Will?" You question.

As you're walking to your next class, another girl comes up to you and smiles, handing you a card that has the word You. She walks away quickly. "What does this mean?!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

Finally, time to go home. Thankfully, it's quiet and the majority of the students have left. The rest of your day was normal, no random stranger walking up to you to give you a card that has a random word written on it.

"Man I sure am tired. Should probably text (F/N) to see what he is up to.."

You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around. "Oh, hello!"

"Hey." He hands you a card with the word Be written on it.

"Wait! Before you go, what does this mean? Be..? Be cool? Be yourself? Be awesome? Be a chicken? What does this mean?!"

He stares at you and stifles a laughter, walking away. You stare at the boy, "WHAT?! He just walked away!"

"It means be a chicken, obviously."

You turn around and frown, trying your best not to smile. "(F/N), you idiot!"

"What, me? What did I do?" He pouts. "What a lovely greeting.."

"You made me clean up your mess at lunch! Oh, and I finished your chips for you. You're welcome."

He chuckles, "Sorry! I didn't do it on purpose or anything, ahaha.. and thank you, you're the best!"

You sigh and punch his arm lightly, "Lazy. And I know I am~"

His eyes shift a bit as he grins, quickly looking back at you. "I think my dad is here. See you tomorrow~!"

"Alright, I'll text you tonight!" You wave goodbye to your friend and smile.

Someone coughs, making you turn around. Your eyes widen, seeing (C/N) standing there with his head down. He's holding a card that has the word Mine written on it. On his other hand, he has another card that has a ? on it.

"(Y/N), I know things between us have been quite awkward lately.. but I've liked you for quite some time now. Just was waiting for the right time to ask.." He takes a deep breath and looks at you. "Will you be mine?"

You smile and nod, "I would love to!"

His eyes widen, "Wait really? I thought you were going to reject me because of what happened last year.. I liked you last year, but I just was waiting for the right time to ask and I don't know this was kinda cheesy and I don't really know if you liked it-"

You laugh and cut him off, "I liked it, don't worry!" Deciding to tease him a bit, you sigh and murmur, "But I don't like you because you just wasted a card. A question mark, really? You could've just put the question mark with the word Mine."

"I probably should've done that.. sorry.." He avert his eyes and blushes a bit.

"I was kidding!" You laugh and shake your head.

Your phone rings. You pick it up, "Hey Mom! Oh, you're here? Okay, I'll be there! Bye!" Turning to (C/N) you smile, "My mom is here. I'll text you?"

"It's fine! I'll text you! Or I-I mean you can text me.. I-I mean I'll text you!" He stumbles over his words.

"I'll text you." You chuckle and before leaving, you give him a quick hug and smile. "See you tomorrow~!"

He stands there stunned, quickly shaking his head. Smiling, he takes out his phone and texts you.

(C/N): Hey! (:

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

84.4K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
30.5K 630 26
Ask and dare the evil twins, Mephisto and Praxina, anything!!
130K 4.1K 34
currently under revision
125K 1.1K 173
THIS IS BOOK 1 As I read a lot of fanfictions about Dream I thought I should make some sort of a book where you can find all of those amazing storie...