Lost Girls Always Win (OUAT)

Oleh puppylover1094

Scarlet Rose lives in the Freedom Isles and is the leader of the Lost Girls. One day Peter Pan mysteriously e... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Chapter 20
21
22
A/N
Important Please Read!

18

784 21 6
Oleh puppylover1094

Scarlet's POV
We decide that I get half of the ingredients and he gets the other half. For me the most difficult ingredient to get is the hart of thing I love most, which is obviously my sister. I just got her back and now I would have to kill her. I spend the whole day collecting my half the ingredients, which included squid ink, siren hair,nightshade, and the heart of the thing I love most. I gather three of the ingredients and make up a plan on how to get Heidi's heart.
-------Later-----
I made a plan to get her heart. I go in my tent and grab a brown, leather bag. I sling it across my body and go out of my tent. I go up to Heidi. "I need to talk to you." I say. "Ok,Sis." She says as she gets up from the log that she was sitting on. I lead her into the woods a little bit away from camp. "What do you want to talk to me about?" She asks. "I'm sorry,Sis." I say, my eyes brimming with tears. "Sorry for wha-" She couldn't complete her sentence before I plunge my hand into her chest. She gasps and looks down at my hand. A tear trickles down my check as I wrap my hand around her heart and tore it out of her. She collapses to the ground and and breaths hard. I put the bright red heart in my bag and run back through camp and into my tent. I stand at my desk and look down to hide that I'm crying really bad. "Rose, you alright?" I hear from behind me. I don't respond. "I saw you run through camp. It looked like you were crying." Pan says. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I tense up a little bit, not expecting him to be that close to me. I look up at him and he suddenly hugs me. I hesitantly hug back and burry my head in his shoulder. He rubs my back and I try to calm down. "Shh...what happened?" He asks. "My sister. I had to take her heart for the curse." I say, finally calming down. He nods "Where is your sister?" "She's laying in the woods." I say. He nods and pulls me in for another hug. I push my head up to his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Neverland Oleh lost girl

Fiksi Penggemar

4.4K 178 34
Malia is a girl obsessed with Peter Pan and Neverland. She knows that it's just a fairytale but she never stops believing. Her life sucks. She gets b...
983 13 1
Wendy lived in Neverland as Pans "bird" until she had escaped, but she was brought to the enchanted forest right before the curse hit, sweeping her u...
1.1K 32 38
Peter Pan is a ruler of Neverland. Pan is in love with princess Samantha. Sam is an ordinary girl who finds herself in Neverland. Sam and Samantha ma...
Helpless Oleh gabbs

Fiksi Penggemar

112K 1.9K 47
The long lost daughter of the evil queen washes up on Neverland and ends up falling in love. But will her mother ruin her happiness once again?