22

Last Chapter
After we got back to camp, we decide on what we have to do to get everyone's memories back. We decide to find a object that is dear to that person and make them touch it. Pan's going to deal with the boys and I'm going to deal with the girls. First I'm going to start with Mel/Lily. I know her favorite item is her necklace that hangs around her neck. All I have to do is get her to somehow touch the charm. I go up to her. "Hello,Lily." I say. "Hello,Miss." She says. "Huh, I never noticed you had a necklace on." I say in an attempt to get her to touch it. "What? You mean this?" She asks while touching the charm. She suddenly starts shaking and falls to the ground. I assume that this is how you get your memories back. She stops shaking and slowly gets up. "Are you ok,Lily?" I ask. "Who's Lily? My name is Mel, Rose." She says. "It worked. You got your memory back." I say,getting excited. She chuckles softly as I hug her. I finally have my most trusted Lost Girl and best friend back. "What's going on here?" A British voice asks. I pull away from her and turn to face Pan. "It worked. Now we know how to get their memories back.
-----------A week later--------
That was a lot of work,but we did it. Everyone has their memories back. The only question I have is, what now? I guess that's sorta where the story ends. I'm sure there's going to be more adventures,but for now that's it, I guess.