Elementals(Klance)

By pozaprofile

In this world you have to go to a special school where you go to pick you elemental,and Lance was not expecti... More

First meeting
Bonding
What Is This Feeling?
Which one?
Love to Tragedy
Wake Up
Lost
Found
The Aftermath
Bonus Smut!

Information

9K 311 109
By pozaprofile

In this universe there are seven elements all in a form of an animals,water,fire,air,earth,life,light,and dark.

These animals are strong,and can be controlled by humans,but they are the ones who chooses their master,but when I say animals they aren't entirely animals they're in human form just with the tail,and ears.

Sometimes humans would abuse their elemental because they say their wake,or pathetic,but you need to have a strong bond with your elemental,but if you don't they won't respect you,or follow your instructions.

Some people fall in love with their elementals which happens a lot of times in fact it's about every 1 out of 5 people will fall in love with their elemental.

Today we have 5 new guests coming to our school lets see which one will fall in love.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you NekoTimes for the idea! Remember I take requests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
8.8K 428 16
Castiel Novak hates Dean winchester with passion, every things he says, every pickup line he pulls and every prank he plays, makes Castiel hate the f...
198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3.6K 162 12
During the year of assassination classroom, Karma and Nagisa dated for a little while. After they graduated, they broke up due to going to different...