Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

Infinity_Hipstas tarafından

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... Daha Fazla

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 16

255K 3.4K 1.4K
Infinity_Hipstas tarafından

Holly POV

"Earth to Holly?" Niall laughs waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, Niall. What were you saying again?" I asked. Recently I started to hang out with him. Louis hasn't even tried to contact me in 4 days. I cried every night for that boy. He didn't even have the decency to call.

And trust me , it hurt.

Niall has been with me through it all. I didn't exactly tell him the details of our.....relationship, but I did tell him the way I feel about Louis.

"Don't tell me you zoned out again?" Niall says.

I blush in embarrassment.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry... I just can't..." I trail off not wanting to repeat the same sentence that I have said to him a hundred times.

"It's fine. I just think you need a friendly hug, just try not to cry on this shirt. Mascara really stains" he teases and I slap his arm playfully while he gives me a hug.

Some people gave us friendly looks as we sat in the small pizza parlor. I chose a window seat since I like the view of the town. Speaking of which, had many summer sales going on. I might just go window shopping.

As I stared out of the window, I noticed a black Range rover. I could of sworn I have seen that same range rover for the past...three days. The windows were titled so I couldn't see much .

"Niall" I say pulling away.

"What?" He asks me.

"Isn't that the same car that we having been seeing for the past days?" I ask him.

"Holly, maybe you need some rest" he laughs. I shrug it off and give him a small chuckle.

"Are ya free for tonight?"

"Yeah but I think I might just take a look at those sales across the street." I tell him. I don't ask him to go because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't wanna help me pick out girl clothes.

"Well in that case, I guess I'll leave. Call me if anything" he smiles as he stands. I give him a hug.

"Thanks for everything Niall" I whisper in his ear.

"No problem, what are friends for?" He gives me a wave before he leaves the pizzeria. I look down at my plate and more than half of my pizza is still untouched. I originally ordered two slices for myself but ended up giving the second one to Niall when I realized I wasn't hungry.

I picked at it for about five minutes when my phone rang. I immediately picked it up to see if it was Louis but it was an unknown caller.

I answered anyway just too see who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Holly?" A raspy familiar voice answered.

"It's me, Harry. "

"Oh, um, hey. How did you get my number?" I asked him.

"That's not important right now. I need to ask you a few questions....if that's okay with you"

"Sure" I answered. I wonder if it involves Louis.

It probably does since it's his friends....

"Are you dating anyone?"

His question confuses the hell out of me but u answer anyway.

"No but, what does that have to do with anything?"

"I was just curious. I hope I didn't bother you."

"No, it's fine. It was just a bit...weird...I mean, you called me out of nowhere." I try to say. I want desperately to ask how Louis is but I bite my tongue.

"We are having a party later. I was wondering if you wanted to stop by for a little bit. You don't have to but, it would be nice."

"No thanks Harry...I don't think that would be a good idea. I have plans with a friend." I lie. I don't want to tell him the real reason Why I don't wanna go.

"Who is this friend?" He asks.

"Oh um, he's great and he invited me over to his place to hang out." I say.

"Oh well, have fun with your friend then. I'll talk to you later"

"Bye"

The conversation ends and part of me wants to call him back and say I'll go but the other part of me is telling me to not be foolish.

Louis POV

"Lou, calm down." Harry tried to tell me as my fist were clenched by my sides.

"Calm down? How can I fucking calm down when she's going to another guys place 4 fucking days after we fight. It hasn't even been a week Harry!" I say. My eyes never leaving her figure as she sits there. I should be there with her. God dammit.

"She said he was just her friend. And don't you think you're going too overboard with this whole thing. We have basically been stalking the girl in my car!" He tells me.

"Well, she already knows my car. Plus yours has tinted window so she can't see inside. And don't you go telling me he was just a friend! He was all over her!" I fight the will to scream and bang my fist on the dash board.

"Well if you want her back so badly, talk to her mate. She probably misses you and really wants you to call her." He tells me.

I almost laugh.

"She doesn't miss me Harry. She probably hates me. What am I even going to say to her? I can't date her and you know that! She deserves to be happy but fuck, I can't stand to see her with another guy." I run a hand through my hair and groan.

"Seriously dude, fuck Selena's bullshit and be happy for once. Go up to her and ask her to be yours." He tries to encourage me.

"I can't" I sigh. I really fucking can't do that.

"Can is ask you something man?" Harry asks.

"What?"

"Why her. I know she's hot and all but...you could get any girl out there. Why are you so hung up on her all of a sudden?" He asks.

How doesn't he get it?

"She's different Harry. When I first saw her I only wanted to get in her pants. That's all I thought of it. But then she told me what happened to her at school and I kinda felt bad that she went through it so I decided to show her things other people couldn't. It wasn't supposed to mean anything but the way she would look in my eyes and with pure innocence drove me fucking crazy. I was in control of her. I made her feel things she didn't know possible. She was mine and only mine. I think about her constantly and that scares the absolute shit out of me." I answer admitting things that I haven't told anyone.

"I never thought that you out of all people would act like this" he smirked.

"Neither did I. I just really don't wanna hurt her anymore than I already have." I also don't want her to hurt me.

Harry's phone rings again and he picked it up.

"Aye what's up Zayn" the mention on his name snaps me back into reality as I stare at him.

"Put it on speaker" I whisper to him. He does as told and I soon hear Zayns obnoxious voice fill the car.

"Who are you bringing to the party tonight?" He asks.

"I'm not bringing anyone except for Louis. What about you?" Harry asks.

"I was actually thinking of skipping the party. I rather do something else" I can basically picture Zayn's smirk.

"Alright who is she" Harry chuckles.

"Not sure I can say. Just know that she has pure blue eyes , brown hair, and a rocking body." He says.

He better not be talking about who I think he is.

I swear to god, he better not be.

"Sounds good" Harry gives me a questioning look.

I fucking swear to god.

"Well I'll see you. I have to call her." He hangs up the phone.

"You don't think he meant...." Harry trails off.

"He better not" I growl.

"Well I guess we should just wait to see if she gets a phone call." He says.

We sit there for about three minutes, our gazes focused on the beautiful girl.

"This is pointless" he turns to look at me.

I open my mouth to speak but no words come out when I see her answer her phone with a big smile on her face.

Harry follows my gaze and gives me a knowing look.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

______________________________________________________

Naked hugs and Kisses xoxo

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
1.2K 25 72
For as long as you could remember, you had always been respectful of what your mother warned you about, in the privacy of your own room.“Don’t let a...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
61K 579 29
''Man she's from fucking North Pacific. You think she actually wants some poor guy from South Pacific? We're trash to her. She's the little innocent...