Jaylos One Shots!

By lolziez980

You know you wanna read. P.s. my earlier chapters are really bad and my latest chapters are much better! Just... More

A/N!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
Rant.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Happy Halloween!
27
A/N
28
I'm Alive!
The Perfect Christmas
Stuck
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Not So Pointless Rant.
37
38
40
Happy...?
41
Happy Valentines Day!
42

39

1K 21 4
By lolziez980

"Yeah so then I was like- Carlos?" Jay said to Ben but stopped upon seeing his boyfriend hiding in the woods. Just like he did when he first met Dude.

"Hey Jay.." Carlos said visibly shaking like a leaf. "Why are you doing here right now?" Ben asked confused. "Oh you know.. Trees man I just like them... A lot.. Yeah." Carlos said unconvinced with his lie.

"Carlos get up." Jay said. Carlos got up quickly. "What happened?" Jay asked crossing his arms. Just like him.

"Jay I'm tellin you nothing hap-" "Carlos what happened?" Jay said with authority. Carlos shrank.

"O-okay I'll tell you just don't yell!" He said shaking even harder. Jay looked to Ben with worried expression. Ben had one to match.

"Cmon." Jay said holding Carlos closer and walked them back to the dorm.

Once they got there Jay sat Carlos down on the bed. He then went to go make Carlos some hot chocolate to calm him down.

"Thanks Jay." Carlos said takin a small sip of the hot chocolate. "Now, tell me what happened." Jay said calmly sitting next to Carlos.

"Well.." Carlos started.

Carlos was at his locker. He had a pretty nice locker. He decorated it with little things that mean a lot to him. Like Jay's jersey, a squeaky toy, a mirror, a purple dragon. Basically things that reminds him of the ones he holds most dear. It really calms him down if he's panicking or having an anxiety attack and he can't reach them.

Carlos was snapped out of his thoughts when his locker door was slammed. He jumped. He looked up to see the one and only Chad. "May I help you?" He asked opening his locker again then started to putting his things up.

"Yeah you can. Hmm. Let's see. I could really use two lockers you know what I mean?" Chad said examining Carlos' locker. "Sure." Carlos said clearly uncomfortable.

"Here's what's going to happen," Chad started. "You give me your locker combo and we can share the locker. And by share I mean I get your locker while you go bye bye." Chad said picking up the mirror to look at himself.

"Um no can you please give that back.." Carlos said trying to get the mirror back. Chad put it on top of the lockers. "What are you gonna do about it? Huh?" He asked advancing towards Carlos who backed up.

"Give me the locker combo or else you're mouth will meet my fist." Chad threatened. Carlos' heart started beating quickly. "O-okay! Okay!" He said then quickly said his locker combination.

"That's more like it. And I like all of this stuff. Thanks for decorating my new locker. Bye bye!" Chad said getting the mirror to gawk at himself some more.

Carlos didn't know what to do. His adrenaline was high, his heart was pounding, his mind was malfunctioning. All he could think to do was go run and hide.

"... And that's what happened." Carlos finished. "I'll go talk to him." Jay said standing up. "Okay thanks Jay." Carlos said setting the empty mug on the nightstand.

The bell rang and the two were on there way to confront Chad. "Hey we just saw Chad at Carlos' locker what's going on?" Evie asked walking over with Mal.

"Chad kicked out Carlos of his locker. We have to do something about that." Jay said making Evie and Mal switch into badass mode.

"Let's go get us back a locker." Mal said turning around then the four of them walked down the hall in a line. They meant business.

"Go." Jay said lightly pushing Carlos towards Chad. "What? Me? I-I don't know about this guys." Carlos said obviously scared. Evie pointed towards Chad signalling that they weren't going to change their minds.

Carlos took a deep breath. He turned to Chad and saw him playing with the purple dragon. He walked over. Chad noticed. "Oh lookie what the Isle dragged in!" Chad said laughing. "I told you to get lost. You're not getting this back so scram." Chad said not paying attention anymore.

Carlos gulped. "You tell em Carlos." Evie said with a confident smile. "Y-Yeah you're right! What am I doin here? I just wanted to know how the locker is treating you.." Carlos said backing down. "Why are you still here?" Chad asked sneering at Carlos. Carlos shrank and his heart started beating like before. His eyes went to the floor.

"Y-Yeah I'll just go.." Carlos said turning around then sped walked over to the VKs. "We can't just let him treat Carlos like that." Mal said. "Let's go." Jay said leading them.

"Hey Chad. We got a favor to ask." Jay said crossing his arms as he, Evie, and Mal walked up with confidence.

"And that is?" Chad asked. "That you give Carlos back his locker." He said. "You're funny. But this is my locker now." Chad said chuckling. "I'm not joking around Chad. Give him back his locker." Jay said seriously. "It isn't yours to take." Mal said.

"Now I suggest you back away from the locker before we get really serious." Evie threatened just as Chad did to Carlos. "Alright, alright chill." Chad said speed walking away.

"Thanks guys." Carlos said hugging the three. "Anything for you C." Jay said kissing Carlos' forehead.

_A few days later_

Carlos was in the woods yet again. "Cmon Carlos." Jay said done with it. "You're going to talk to Chad again right?" Carlos said with a hopeful smile. "No Carlos." Carlos' smile dropped. "I'm going to teach you how to stand up for yourself. And we'll have some help." Jay said pulling Carlos along.

They got to the dorm room. Soon enough Mal, Evie, Ben, and you better believe it Audrey.

"Okay Carlos. Mal will teach you how to hold eye contact. It'll show that you're confident. Evie's going to show you how to kill him with kindness. Ben will show you how to be brave when you feel like backing down. I'll show you how to stand your ground and Audrey will teach you how to talk back to Chad." Jay explained. "Why are you helping me?" Carlos asked Audrey.

"Because I totally don't think you VKs aren't that bad and that Chad shouldn't treat you like this. No Chad was just annoying me with his boasting about getting a new locker. So yeah." Audrey said crossing her arms.

"Are we going to do this or not?" She asked not liking all of their eyes on her because she knows what she just said.

_After montage time skip brought to you by my laziness_

Carlos was walking down the hall to his locker. "What will you do when you get there?" Evie asked. "I will speak calmly and clearly." Carlos said. "What will you do if Chad tries to intimidate you?" Mal asked. "He can't. I'm not intimidated by him." Carlos said. "What if he calls you a name?" Audrey asked. "I say, my name is Carlos. Use it." Carlos replied.

"And if he tries to scare you?" Jay questioned. "He can't. He isn't scary because I know what I can do." Carlos said with straight confidence.

"Go get that locker back." Ben said. Carlos stood tall and walked towards Carlos.

"Hey scardy cat. I see your bodyguards are here. Scared aren't ya?" Chad asked. "No. I don't need them." Carlos said taking the mirror out of Chad's hand and closed the locker.

"You got guts don't ya?" Chad asked. "Yes I do. And I have guts enough to tell you that this is my locker. Not yours. So you need to leave." Carlos said crossing his arms.

"Atta boy Carlos." Audrey said smiling with a proud gleam.

"Oh really? And how are you gonna make me? You know you're scared. You've always been scared of me. You think this act is gonna fool anyone? You're nothing but a small, weak little boy." Chad said pushing Carlos back.

Carlos shrunk a bit. His heart started beating quicker.

"No Carlos." Evie said starting toward him but Jay held her back. She looked to him and he shook his head. Evie nodded and turned back to Carlos.

Carlos took a deep breath. He stared Chad in his eyes. "I'm not small, weak, or a little boy. I'm Carlos De Vil and you'll adress me as such. I'm not scared of you Chad. You can't intimidate me. This is my locker and you will leave me alone or so help me my fist will meet with your mouth. Now you scram." Carlos said standing tall and then he shoved Chad so hard that Chad fell on his butt. Bystanders laughed at Chad. His ego was damnaged. He got up and ran away.

"You did it!" Jay said running up to Carlos. "Did you notice how scared I was?" Carlos asked taking a deep breath. "All I saw was a boy standing up for himself." Mal said with a huge smile. Jay picked him up and twirled him around then hugged him.

"I don't think you need bodyguards anymore." He said kissing Carlos. "With your support I'm my own bodyguard." Carlos said laying his head on the crook of Jay's neck.

Everyone smiled and let's just say Chad didn't mess with Carlos anymore after that.

I'm alive you guys! Who else is shocked?

Anyways you know the drill! If you liked this don't forget to

Vote

Follow

Comment! I love hearin your feedback! Also any creepy scary ideas for this Holloween?? Go on ahead and share in the comments!(gosh i sound like a youtuber XD)

Share

Please excuse all grammar errors!

I think that is all I love you all and I will see YOU in the next chapter! Bai!

- Z Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 304 16
You are bens twin sister. He is older then you. When you were younger, someone cursed you. Who is is that someone? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You will definite...
212K 3.7K 25
âťťYou, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction.âťž âťť...
7.7K 131 20
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not Indira aka Queen Baddie and The VKs are back and better than e...
5.7K 58 13
Have you ever wondered if Mal had a sister? Well that's me. Hi I'm Hal, Mal's my older sister. I am the daughter of Maleficent. Anyway, this is my st...