ripped jeans | hes

By pradaharryy

I never understood why he ripped his jeans. Don't trust a boy who rips his jeans. He somehow manages to rip u... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one

sixty three

4.6K 206 160
By pradaharryy

okay...so i've been MIA. i know. my macbook broke and im not getting a new one until the school year begins so im currently writing my chapters on my phone...which SUCKS! but the good thing is that i wrote an ABUNDANCE of draft chapters already on my computer before it broke so i just need to edit them. i just need to figure out how to upload gifs for the chapter image through my phone....

pls forgive me for ghosting :-) i have some DRAMAAAAA written up i can't wait to share!

how have you been? i missed being on here -gi

"You really downed that drink, babe." Lou laughed.

"Mhmm." I winced at the strong taste. "I need it. You were right."

"Addison! Sweet, sweet, Addison!" Harry boasted at me, his greedy, Svedka-filled, hands reaching out for me. "You're here!"

"Hey, Harry." I leaned my cheek on my fist, my voice noticeably distant and cold.

I lazily reached out for his hand and gently twined my fingers with his, feeling my fingers mold against his familiar silver rings. Harry lightly swung our hands side to side.

"This is Macy." Harry introduced his friend, her dark skin glistening under the colored lights. "She's been my best friend for....forever."

"Hi." She smiled at me, a sweet smile that stretched throughout her whole face. "I'm Macy."

"She's helping me with modeling." Harry heavily slurred before sliding into the booth next to me, his muscular shoulder shoved against mine. "She has a contract with Gucci. She says...she says I can model there too."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow.

The word 'gorgeous' was a complete understatement when describing Harry's beauty, but I had no idea that there was a possibility of him being a big-name model like Sophia.

"Harry, I've always told you that you could be a model." Sophia leaned over the table and glared at Harry. "Remember that one time my agent booked a Saint Laurent shoot for you? And you refused because you're an asshole."

"Shhhhh." Harry shushed Sophia. "It's okay."

Sophia and Macy exchanged looks before bursting out into flashy smiles. Macy slid on the other side of the couch and engaged in an animated conversation with Sophia and Liam about modeling.

"You good?" I rubbed my hand on his knee, catching his attention.

"I'm really glad you're here." I could tell that there was more that he wanted to say, but he slammed his pink lips shut.

"Yeah?"

"I just...really want to go dancing." He finally admitted, his voice sounding as if he'd been wishing to dance for his whole life. "I want to dance with you. Like really, really, badly."

"With me?" I playfully pressed a hand over my melting heart.

"Of course." Harry's adorably swollen lips slipped into a tiny smile, his voice gooey and his thick accent soothing my nerves. "I'd do anything to dance with you right now. Hell, if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you."

"Mhmm."

"Harry sure has a way with words." Niall sipped his drink, chuckling.

"Will you do me the honors, Montgomery?" Harry stood up from the booth and reached for my hand.

I silently slipped my hand into his large palm, allowing him to assist me as I stood up from the red booth.

"We'll be right back." I told the table.

Harry was tugging at my hands like a small child, strongly urging me that we had to go dancing now.

Niall slid me his untouched vodka shot. "Take this really quick. You're going to need it if you're going to keep up with that asswipe."

"Harry, one second!" I growled at him before twisting my eyes shut and taking the shot without a second thought.

The table kindly laughed as I slammed the empty glass back on the white table before Harry dragged me away from our friends, past the outer ring of bodies, and to the center of the nightclub.

"Dance for me, little black dress." Harry exclaimed, twirling me.

The music was shattering this close, every jump of the bass rattling through my bones and every wave of beautiful notes drawing goosebumps along my back. In the dark of the club all I could see was his high cheekbones and mischievous eyes that changed color under the flashing lights.

"Huh?"

"Little black dress." He repeated, gesturing towards my black dress that clung on tightly to my curves. "That's your nickname."

"Is it?" I grinned, ever so pleased with my nickname.

"You don't like it?" He asked wearily, as if he were about to cry at the drop of a hat.

"I love it." I laughed, the alcohol causing me to laugh a little longer than usual. "Let us dance."

He began to dance like no one was watching, but of course they all were. He just didn't' care. For a while I just stood here and happily laughed at him, but after a few songs, I was dancing alongside with him.

There was no room for anybody but somehow Harry and I had just enough to do the robot with plenty space. We were all grins and we probably looked like idiots but neither of us cared. Inside we're just happy, happy to be alive and happy to be alive together.

I could feel the part of me that's really out to play, the part that was ignited by Harry's presence. I allowed the vibe of the music to let my body go free. One moment, one brilliant feeling of togetherness suspended in time.

In ten years I'll still remember tonight, I told myself, I want to always come back to this night.

After what seemed like hours later, Harry and I had changed our positions. I had my back against Harry's chest, his hands clamped onto my lower waist and his cheek pressed against mine.

"You look so good, baby." Harry moaned in my ear as I swayed my hips back and forth against his groin, feeling his package harden as I grind against him.

"Oh yeah?" I ran my hands through my hair as I pushed further against him.

"That's right, baby girl. Stay slow. Keep moving for me like that." He seethed into my ear, his voice sexy and slow. "Fuck."

"Does that feel good, baby?" I didn't even know what I was saying anymore, but it was leaving Harry speechless.

He nodded against my cheek, inhaling sharply through his teeth. He pried one hand off my hip and pushed my hair away from my neck, his lips planting kisses along my nape.

"Say I'm yours." He licked a stripe up to the back of my ear, catching my earlobe in between his teeth.

"I'm yours, Harry." I breathed. "I'm undeniably yours."

"Fuck, Ad." Harry moaned, dipping his head as he nipped at my neck. "It's so good...to have something that's finally mine."

"Harry." I gasped as he harshly sucked at my neck, sure to leave a mark but I wasn't thinking straight.

"Jesus, you are smoking hot, Addison. I can't believe you're mine." He shoved his pelvis tightly against me, his hard pressed against my bottom. "I could bang you right now."

"Harry..." I shook my head.

"I would. I would if I could. I would." He sloppily kissed my shoulder, his words jumbling one long sentence. "But I know you want to wait. And you know I'd wait eternity for you, love."

"An eternity's a long time." I told him, my voice airy and easily got swept away by the beat drop.

Harry, surprisingly, still heard me. "Eternity isn't long enough when I'm with you."

"I don't think I need that long." Harry twisted his hand in mine and spun me around so I was facing him. "I just need time. We'll both know when I'm ready."

Harry grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck, his hands locking together behind my back as we swung to the beat of the music. "Don't sweat it, sweetheart."

"And also," my voice pitched, my fingers threading through his soft hair. "I don't want you to bang me my first time. I want you to make love to me."

I didn't even know what I was saying at this point, but it seemed right. It just felt so right. Everything that I did with Harry just felt right.

Or maybe it was just the vodka talking.

"Of course." He terribly slurred the last word. "Nothing but the best for you, little black dress."

"Let's go back?" I reached up and kissed him, scratching the back of his head.

"Mhmm." He swiftly kissed me back, the bitter taste of liquor on his lips, before grabbing my hand and leading me back to the couch.

"How was your dancing?" Lou asked as we rejoined our friends.

Harry pulled me into his lap. "Great, I'm a dancing machine."

"You wish." I rolled my eyes and watched as Harry waved the waitress over and ordered another drink.

"Are you sure that you need another drink, Haz?" I looked back at him, concerned.

"I'm fine." He waved me away before inaudibly muttering something and licking her wet lips.

"Oh, Harry." I murmured.

"Shhh. It's okay!" Harry laughed softly, pulling his arms around me so it was like he was hugging me from behind, securing me against him.

We continued to chat as a table, Macy and Niall's redhead companion chipping into the conversation whenever possible. We were talking endlessly about whatever topics, laughing about found memories and continuously passing drinks between us.

"What're you going to do when you get back to New York, Soph?" Louis asked after our conversation about Liam's fear of spoons finished.

"Oh, let's see." She looked up at the ceiling as she counted off her dainty fingers. "A meeting with my manager to talk about what I've missed. A meeting with my personal trainer to discuss this whole month's workout schedule to get back on track, and another meeting with my manager and agency to go over upcoming shows, bookings, and sizings. Also I think my friends are throwing me a welcome home party, which I really don't want, but whatever."

"Busy life of being a model, right? The toughest job on earth." I chuckled and the table bubbled into laughter.

Sophia's laugh was genuine and sweet. "I know, I know. But I really don't want to go away. I love being in LA with you guys.

"We don't want you to go, either." Liam pouted and Sophia grabbed his chin and kissed him for a moment before wiping away her sandy-colored lipstick that lingered on his lips.

"I love you." Liam kissed her again sweetly.

"I love you, Li." She squeezed his cheeks and laughing giddily. "You're so cute."

"Aw." I cooed with affectionate eyes. "You guys are so sweet."

I could hear Harry's heavy breathing next to me. I gave him a weird look.

"It's always nice to have a girl around, you know? Keeps us humble." Lou said and the whole table hummed in agreement. "Especially since we've known Sophia for so long, since we were wee kids. Having the gang all together brings out the best in us, don't you think?"

"Addison, take notes." Niall nodded towards me and everybody filtered into bubbly laughter.

The waitress came back with Harry's drink, sliding the dark brown liquid onto the table before sashaying away. I crossed my arms over my chest and Harry took ahold of the drink.

"I don't think I could ever replace Sophia." I shook my head, taking a sip of Louis' hard drink with a cough. "I'll never be as cool as her. She's a Vogue model for goodness sake. I'm just a college student."

"I know, but you'll be sticking around for a while." Liam raised his glass in the air. "So, cheers."

"To what?" Niall ruffled a hand through his blonde hair before nestling back into the couch.

"To Addison." Sophia answered for Liam, her glass meeting his. "Because she's an amazing woman and she's going to take care of my boys while I'm gone. Thank you for being such a sweet friend to me and I'm overjoyed to have met you. I wish you and Harry the best of luck. You two are genuinely a beautiful couple and I'm excited for the both of you and the happiness the both of you bring to each other."

"That was properly put." Harry triumphantly held his drink in the air. "Cheers to Addison."

"To Addison." The whole table, even the girls that I didn't know, clinked their glasses together.

"I love you guys." I tried to cover my blushing, cherry-red face with my hand. "I'm so grateful to be with somebody as amazing as Harry and to have met you all. You've all become my closest friends."

Harry kissed the side of my head, allowing a playfully obnoxious 'mwah' sound to come from his pursing lips, making me laugh.

"We love you, Ad." Liam grinned cheerfully, slightly swaying against Sophia and Niall. "We really do."

"You know who else Liam loves?" Harry took a long sip of his drink.

"Who?" Sophia asked before spilling out into giggles. "Spoons?"

"Shut up." Liam groaned and everybody laughed loudly.

"Aria." Harry hiccuped and I immediately froze.

The table chuckled dryly, not really understanding what was going on. A sense of awkward turmoil waved over us, a kind of awkward that made your skin itch but you didn't know why.

"Harry." I seethed under my breath, gripping his knee. "Don't."

"Oh, I love Aria, too! I wish she were here." Sophia pouted.

"No, you don't get it." Harry's eyes were dark.

"Huh?" Sophia furrowed his eyebrows together, her smile slowly fading. "I don't?"

Liam's face flushed into a pale white and his lips were tightly pressed together. His lips began to tug at the corners and his chestnut eyes became blank, as if he were a deer in headlights.

"Liam loves Aria." I could tell that Harry didn't know what he was saying anymore.

Louis tapped his silver ring against the ceramic table. "Harry obviously doesn't know what he's saying. Poor bastard is blimming trashed out of his mind."

I shot Louis a 'thank you' look. He returned with a nod, like he knew I was grateful but he still was confused as well. The table began to bubble into broken conversations, keeping their weary eyes on Harry and Liam from time to time.

"No, no, no." Harry erupted again and the table slammed into silence again. "I know what I'm talking about."

"Harry, no you don't." I tried to laugh it off, but my stomach was in knots. "You're drunk."

"Harry, fuck off." Louis used angry hand gestures as he spoke. "Shut up, pal. You're talking nonsense."

"What's going on?" Lou sang under her breath, anxiously looking out into the crowd.

"Dear, are you feeling alright?" Sophia reached over and slipped her hand under Harry's sleeve, caressing his upper arm in a comforting motion. "You don't seem like yourself."

"Why don't I call an Uber for you?" Niall pulled out his phone, the redhead gushing over how sweet he was for caring for his friend. "Addison, will you go home with him?"

"Yes, of course." I eagerly agreed.

"Nooooo!" Harry slammed his fist on the table, making me jump. "Liam loves Aria."

"Okay, Harry. Okay." Sophia dismissed him, looking up at Liam for support but he was frozen. "Niall. The Uber. Quickly, please."

"Working on it." Niall chirped.

"Niall. Now." Sophia rushed Niall.

"I don't need a fucking Uber." He was fading, his head rolling around as if he couldn't handle how heavy it was. "Liam loves Aria because he fucked her when we were back in Malibu." He was battling to get his words out of his shiny wet lips. "She told me and Addie all about it."

"Oh, God." I felt like I was going to puke.

I felt my stomach fall from my chest and onto the floor. My eyes grew wide and a dry lump balled in the bast of my throat, stopping me from saying anything.

Louis spit out his drink. "Fucking hell."

"Oh my God." Niall stopped typing on his phone, his jaw dropping.

"Holy shit." Lou gasped as loud as possible. "I was not expecting that."

"Liam?" Sophia squeaked after an awkward moment of silence, her watery eyes rolling up to Liam. "Liam?"

"I'm so sorry, Soph. I'm so, so, so sorry. I'm so sorry." Liam dropped his face into his hands, but I could tell that he was crying.

"Liam." Her shaky voice began to rise. "Tell me that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Tell me, please, tell me that Harry's drunk out of his mind."

"I-" Liam's leg began to shake under the table, his shoulder slumping over. "I'm...so sorry."

"I don't..." Sophia couldn't wrap her mind around it, her frowning lips beginning to shake and her roaming eyes begging for help. "I just...I- I have to go."

Sophia pushed herself off the couch and dashed away, her gorgeous chestnut brown hair bobbing as she became one of the bodies in the crowd. Liam rested his forehead on the table, making no move to chase after her, but honestly, he wasn't moving at all at all.

"Yeesh. I got this." Louis muttered before going to chase after Sophia, the strong alcohol causing him to slightly stumble over himself before disappearing into the crowd.

As Lou and Macy rushed to comfort Liam and figure out what had happened, I turned to Harry, who was calmly sipping his drink. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What." He innocently shrugged, making my blood boil.

"You're disgusting." I snipped at him before pushing off his lap and darting into the crowd.

A million thoughts were running through my head. What was going to happen now? Surely Sophia would break up with Liam, but what's going to happen to my best friend? Will Sophia ever want to come back to LA now? Does she hate me? Do the guys hate me? Why would Harry ever do this to Aria? To Liam? To Sophia?

Everything was hitting the fan, and nobody could handle it.

I pushed past the beautiful people and blocked out the raging music that Harry and I were blissfully dancing to only an hour ago. I pushed until I reached the back of the venue, spotting a glass window that lead to the balcony.

As I reached out to head to the balance, a nearby guard stopped me. "Only VIPs can go out there."

"There's literally nobody out there." I growled, not in the mood for this. "I just need a minute outside."

"Only VIPs can go out there." He repeated, his tone flat and bored.

"Well, I am a VIP."

He looked me up and down. "I don't see your necklace."

"I don't have a-" I rubbed my temples. "I'm with Lou. Lou Teasdale. I'm with all the members of One Direction, too. And some Gucci model named Macy and a Vogue model named Sophia Smith. Does that qualify me to be VIP?"

"You could be making that up."

"I'm sure you saw me sitting with them. You meathead security guards were guarding our table like your lives depended on it." I snipped.

"That's true." He still didn't budge.

"What do you want? To see my boobs?"

"It would help." He shrugged.

"I'm sure." I spat at him, pushing past and stepping outside, feeling the warm night mold around me.

I let out a deep breath and walked out further away from the club, trying to get as far from the chaos as possible. I crossed my arms, softly shut my eyes, and stood there for a couple minutes, just allowing myself to think about what the hell is going to happen.

"Only VIPs can go out there."

"I am a fucking VIP, mate."

I groaned under my breath. "Please don't come in here. Please don't come in here. Please don't come in here. Please-"

I stiffened by hearing the door being pushed open and the music slipping outside. It was quiet for a moment, it was if he wasn't even here, as if it were just me and the moon.

Then I felt him. He wrapped his arms around me from behind, the smell of stinging alcohol burning my nose. I could feel myself get angry all over again.

I pushed off him, spinning around so I was looking at him. "Harry!"

He didn't seem fazed by me pushing away from him, something that I usually didn't do anymore. "Addison."

"You fucked up." I sternly pointed my finger at him. "And you fucked up big time."

"It's okay."

"It's not okay!" I hissed, the poison in my own voice surprising me. "It's not! Not at all!"

"I didn't fucking do anything!" He shouted at me, his arms stretching out. "I don't understand!"

"You don't understand? You had no right to go and tell Sophia about Liam and Aria in front of everybody, Harry! Do you know what you just did? You completely embarrassed me, Sophia, Liam, and Aria." I shouted back at him, my hands clenching into fists. "You fucked up! We were all having a good time and you fucked it all up! What a surprise."

"They were gonna find out either way, Addison!" He boomed. I held my breath as his shouts bounced off the balcony. "It was Liam who fucked up, not me! Liam's the one who fucked your best friend, I'm the only one who wasn't fake enough to hide it!"

I was frozen as his face twists into anger. "But it's not your place to do that! Aria is my best friend! She's your friend, too. Does your stupid brain understand what she's going to have to go through now? Or do you understand how hard Liam is going to take this break up? Or how angry and upset Sophia must be right now? Poor girl just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her in front of all her best friends! What's even worse is that now all the guys are going to hate you for this, especially Liam, and Sophia's going to hate both of us for keeping this secret from her."

"You're overreacting." He firmly stated, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm overreacting?" My voice comes out as a lame laugh. "I can't believe you."

"You can't believe me?" He scoffed.

"This is why we'll never work out!" I screamed, tears forming in my eyes. "Just say you're sorry for what you did! You're being an asshole, Harry!"

He didn't say anything. He looked hurt by my words, too shocked to say anything.

"Exactly." I shook my head. "We're both too fucking stubborn."

"Didn't you like when we danced?" He pleaded.

"Shut up." I growled, completely over it.

I walked past him and make my way out of the balcony. I pushed past the crowd one last time until I get outside, to the front of the entrance. I kept my chin high as I sped past the long, twisty, line and down the block until I reached my car.

Before I can jump in, I feel somebody grip my hand and turn me around. I hands quickly unraveled from his grasp and I felt my anger consume me.

"Do not touch me." I dared.

His dark eyes flashed with concern. "Addie-"

I held up my hands, blocking him from me. "Don't."

He exhaled dramatically, dropping his head, his big eyes rolling up at me.

"If you're not going to say sorry to me, you need to go back in there and apologize to your friends." I tried to keep my voice even and calm and it was coming off forced.

"I love you, Addison." He could barely finish the sentence without slurring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
181 7 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
4.1M 24.6K 44
the title says it all.
2.1K 13 15
**IN CONSTRUCTION** Love conquers all.