Blackout (Louis Tomlinson fan...

By kitkat9881

Selena was just a fan going to a concert. She thought she was dreaming when she met One Direction. That's rig... More

Blackout
Backstage
Movie time
Revenge
Pros and Cons
Eleanor
Ankle
Karaoke
Awkward
Date
Confused
Finally
Shirtless.....again
Kathryn
Truth or dare
I'm sorry Selena!
Hotel
Dying
Memories
Happy Birthday
Tease
Tomlinsons
Find me
Fight
Snog...
Names
Forgiveness
Promise
Cancer
Shave it or lose it.
News
Dream and Volunteer
Ruth
Attacked
'Celebrate'
1 Year Later
EPILOGUE

Christmas

150 4 1
By kitkat9881

Selenas POV

I rolled over in bed. I finally opened my eyes but shut them again due to the light that burned into them. I squinted slightly so that I could see the alarm clock. It read 8:00. I sighed. At least it is Christmas morning. I smirked. I got out of bed careful not to wake Louis up. I walked to the other side of the room slowly. I turned to face the bed. I started running and then I jumped onto the bed. I jumped up and down saying. "Wake up." Or "It's Christmas." Louis finally opened his eyes. I sat down and pecked him on the lips.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"It's Christmas." I said cheerfully.

"Lets get downstairs." He said. He grabbed my hand. I walked at his side smiling like an idiot. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I just love it. We walk into the living room. Everyone was in there.

"Finally!" Niall said. I guess they were waiting on us.

"Liam can we open presents now?" Harry whined.

"Yep grab your presents everyone." I sit back with Addi and watch then tear into the presents. They all stopped and looked at us.

"What?" I ask.

"You both have presents too." Zayn said.

"Ok." Addi said. We walk over to the tree and get our presents. She takes hers and sits with Niall while I go sit with Louis.

I open my first present. It is from Liam. I rip the paper open and there was a shoe box. I open the shoe box and there us a pair of dark red Dr.Martins. Yay! I love Dr.Martin boots.

I open the next one. It's from Zayn and Perrie. I take the tissue paper out of the bag. I look inside. There is a pair of blue Beats. Did I tell these people what I wanted or can they read minds?

The next one is from Harry. I rip open the paper. It is a small box. I open it and there are a few things in there. There was a bottle of perfume, a pair of bow earrings, and a box of condoms. I look up Harry who it's laughing at my reactions. I throw the box at him.

"You'll need then more than I do." I said rolling my eyes. Louis looked at me confused. I pointed to the box on the floor by Harry. He nodded now understanding.

Last I open Nialls and Addis. They got me a lot of food. I think Niall picked that out. They also got me a necklace with my initials on it. I'm guessing Addi picked it out. It is a silver necklace. It is beautiful.

I watched Louis open his last presents. I almost forgot the ones on my car. I got up and ran outside. I opened the truck of my car. I grabbed the big bag with their presents. There was one for all of the boys and one for Addi. I walked back in the house to the living room.

"This present is for all of you boys." I told them. They all got around it and tore up the paper. The next thing I know I'm tabled in a group hug. "Uh guys. I can't breath." I said weakly.

"Might want to move before she freaks out. She is a little claustrophobic." Addi said. They all let go of me.

"Thank you." I said to Addi.

"First off. How did you get us an xbox one? They haven't been released yet." Liam said.

"I told you. I have my connections." I said grabbing Addis gift out of the bag. I handed the small box to her. She tore open the paper. It revealed a small black velvet box. Longer than a ring box though. She opened it. It had a pair of best friend bracelets. She took out one of them. They are almost identical. It is a thick silver chain. It has an Eiffel tower charm because one of the things we want to do together is go to Paris. One on the London eye where we met. One of a high heel because we both love shoes. A 1D charm for obvious reasons. Then there it's a heart but it is only half. My half says friends and hers says best. I helped her put hers on and she helped me with mine. She stood up and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you to Addi." I told her. I pulled away and looked at the bracelet. "Best friends forever." I said.

"So what are we all doing today?" Harry asked.

"Nothing." Liam said.

"I'm going to see my family." Louis said.

"I'm taking Addi on a date."

"I'm meeting Perrie." Zayn said.

"I got nothing." I said.

"Yes you do." Louis said. I have him a confused look. "You're coming with me. Mom has presents to give you." He said.

"Now I have plans." I said. Everyone went of in their own directions. Louis and I went back up to his room.

"You don't have to take me. I don't want to intrude on your families Christmas." I told him.

"My mom called me and asked me to bring you. They like you." He said making me smile. "So where did you come up with the twins gift? You told where you got my moms idea from. Then the two older ones. What about the twins?" He asked. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I showed him a picture of my sister and I.

"That was from the last time I saw my sister. We went shopping and she said how much she liked a certain necklace." I pulled a necklace from my purse. It was like the twins but with an E on it. "I thought I would see her again so I bought it for her. Four years ago." I told him.

"Ohh so that's where you got it from." I nodded. "I'll be right back." I said and walked out if the room. I sat down on the bed and waited got him to come back. A few minutes later he walked in with his laptop. He sat down with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"We are going to try and find your sister." He said. I shook my head.

"Louis you don't have to do that."

"Christmas is about being with family.... Found her."

"How did you do that so fast?"

"I don't know." He said. I looked at the screen. It had a picture of my sister. An email, phone number, and twitter account. I grabbed my iphone. I typed in the number. After three rings she picked up.

"Hello" She said.

"Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Yeah. Who is this?"

"It's Selena."

"My sister Selena?" She asked. She sounded shocked.

"Yeah."

"I miss you so much sis." She said

"I miss you to cupcake." That is my nickname for her.

"We need to get together sometime." She told me.

"Yeah we do. I have something to give you." I looked down at the necklace. Tears were stinging my eyes.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm great. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. I'm living in London still. My new family is really nice."

"I'll have to meet them sometime."

"I love you sis." Tears started falling when she said that.

"I love you too. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas. Bye" I could tell she was crying too.

"Bye." I said smiling. She hung up the phone. I saved her number then turned to Louis. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you Louis."

"It's no problem. Don't cry please."

"They are tears of joy." I whispered. "I love you Louis."

"I love you too."

"Can we go get something to eat now?" I asked pulling away.

"Sure." We walked downstairs. I was still smiling. When we walked in the kitchen Addi looked up at me. It was just her and Niall.

"Why were you crying." She asked concerned.

"I talked to my sister. They are happy tears." I told her.

"Awe that's great." She said. I nodded.

"Now. Lets find food."

Louis POV

She looked so happy. Her sister really means a lot to her. I really love seeing her happy. She us beautiful when she smiles. When I saw tears on her cheeks I had gotten worried but she was still smiling.

Right now I'm driving her to her house so she can change before we go see my family. My mom called me earlier and said that my sisters asked for Selena to come. I'm glad they like her. That makes me feel good.

I pulled up to Selenas house. We jumped out of the car and walked into the house.

"Do I need to bring extra clothes?" She asked.

"Yeah we are spending the night there." I said following her to her room. She put a few shirts and a pair of shorts in the bag.

"I feel bad. I didn't get them anything."

"You don't need to get then anything love." I told her.

"Yes I do. Can we just stop by the store."

"You gave them things yesterday."

"Fine." She grabbed her charger and stuffed it in her bag. She put on a pair black leggings and a red sweater. "I'm done." She said. I grabbed her hand that wasn't holding her bag. We walked back to the car. She threw her bag in the back of my car.

"Get comfy. We will be driving for three hours." I told her.

"Goodnight." She said closing her eyes. I chuckled. I would have done that too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...