The Young She-Wolf

By AlexusXOXO

Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is g... More

Disclaimer:
The Young She-Wolf
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Bonus Chapter: Emily&Henry
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Sneak Peak: The Complicated Tales of Emily & Henry
Epilogue
Closing Statements
Old Book Covers

Chapter Four

14.4K 464 22
By AlexusXOXO

Alpha Mason

Where was she? I thought as I paced around my office.

It was noon and she still haven't arrived back home from her night out with the pack doctors daughter who named I have yet to learn. It was over two hundred people in this pack, it was something difficult to remember everyone's name.

I know I had no right to know where Hailee was, but my wolf on the other hand, wanted to track her down and never let her outside of his sight again. Neither Sam nor his mate showed any concerned for her whereabouts, they assume she stayed over the pack doctor house again but they hadn't confirmed it yet.

If they wouldn't, then I would. My mate could be hurt or lost; anything could of happen to her in the last twelve hours before matters got worse I needed to find out where she is and if she's okay.

Leaving my office I headed in the direction of the door when my Beta called for me. "Where you headed? Training starts in twenty minutes." He asked as he was walking down the stairs with his mate stuck to his side. The more I saw their interaction with each other the more I envy them and hated them at the same time.

"Out, I'll be back before training begins, if not start without me." I said harshly before leaving and slamming the door behind me.

After twenty minutes I had pulled up at the pack doctor's house. Jared the leading tracker opened the door.

"Alpha?" He looked shocked to see me.

"Jared. Is your sister here?"

"Natalie?" I shook my head yes, that must be her name. "No, I thought she was at the pack house with Hailee, is she in some type of trouble?" He rushed out.

"No, relax, I haven't, I didn't even bother to check the pack house." I lied, "I was just wondering if she would take Michelle shopping, she need ... clothes. And I hate going shopping with her, she takes hours just to pick out one shirt." I laughed nervously.

"What about Kate, or Hailee?"

"Kate's far too busy with the children."

Since I haven't mated she usually takes on lot of the roles that an Alpha female would.

"And Hailee, she was resting from her night out I didn't bother to ask." He look at me suspiciously. "I should get going, training starts soon, don't be late." I said walking away.

Where the hell are they?

Luna Hailee

"You're late, change and be back in five for the Alpha gets here, he's a little tense today." Kate said to me as I walked in the house.

"Sorry Kate, we lost track of time."

"Relax, I was young once. I'm still young" Me and Natalie laughed as we ran up the step towards my room.

"I'm have a really bad hangover, you think they'll let us miss training."

"Doubt it." I grabbed a bottle of Advil from my bathroom, "Take these, I going to go shower."

Exactly seven minutes later we were on the field doing hand to hand combat.

"Everybody pair up and begin." Sam said before going over and talking Mason who had just arrived.

"Natalie come on." I pulled her away from the group to begin the hand to hand combat.

"I'm tired." She groaned.

"What happen last night?"

I was still trying to get to the bottom of me waking up in an empty motel room.

"Who knows we were drunk, so we couldn't drive home, so we probably just got a room."

"Have you seen Jamie or Candice, or anybody from last night?" I looked around the field and still haven't not one of them.

"No they're, probably sleeping, like we should be right now. Besides were fine. You were fully clothes right."

"Yea."

"So were fine. No one took of advantage of us." She stated confidently.

"You're right. But you're helping me clean my car. I had it for two days it already ruined."

Once I had realized where I was I check out and found my car parked outside and it reeked of puke. "I know, when I woke up I was laying in it." I shiver in disgust.

"Gross." We laughed. I looked up to see Sam going into the house and Alpha Mason coming our way. "Shit." I said out loud making Natalie look behind her.

"What should we do?"

Before I had the chance to response he was standings directly in front of me.

"Hailee, Natalie." He nodded.

"Alpha." We said in unison making him cringe. "Mason." He said looking at me. Mates hated when their mates called them by the titles, mostly because they were supposed to be equal and calling someone by their superior tittle didn't exactly mean equal.

He turned to Natalie. "May I speak with Hailee alone?" She nodded before walking away.

He turned to me. "Where have you been?"

"Out, celebrating my birthday." I rolled my eyes earning a growl from him.

"Where exactly. And I know you didn't stay at Natalie house last night so, where were you?"

"What gives you the right to question my whereabouts you're not my mate." Luckily Natalie and I had chosen a spot where far away where people could see us but not hear the words we were saying.

"I am your mate, and that all the rights I need." He smirked.

"That's where you're wrong, you're not my mate. There for you have no right to be in my business." I begin to walk away when he grabbed my arm pulling my back.

"Stop fucking around." he growled, "Where were you?"

People began noticing our heated argument.

"Stop people are staring."

He looks up noticing people giving us strange looks. "We'll finish this later." He let go of my arm walking away.

"Are you okay?" Natalie asked, as people begin to resume their training.

"I'm fine."

------

"Hailee, we have something to tell you." Sam said grabbing a hold of Kate's hand. Currently we were at Bellevue Bistro a French restaurant in the city. We hardly ever went out to dinner so it definitely surprises me when they insisted going two hours into the city just to eat dinner.

"What?"

"I-We're pregnant." Kate announced. "A month and a half to be exact." 

"What?" I yelled gaining half of the attention of the restaurant.

"Ma'am you have to quiet down." The male waiter told me. 

I apologized before turning back to my brother and his mate. "You're pregnant, cool I guess." I said nonchalantly.

I want to be happy for them, I really do it's just so hard when, I know that I will never experience what they have.

"You okay Hailee?" Kate asked.

"Yea, I'm just shocked, congrats. I'm so happy for you guys." I lied. "I have to use the restroom."

Beta Kate

I watch as Hailee walked away. "You think she's okay?"

"Yea, she's just a little shock." Sam waved it off. "For names, I thinking if it's a boy we can name it James after my dad. And if it's a girl... I positive it not going to be a girl, so James. "

"And what makes you think it won't be a girl"

"Babe, I positive, we did it standing up." I laughed. "Seriously thought what you think?" He smiled brightly.

"Sounds great." I smiled. "Do you notice Hailee acting a little weird since her birthday?"

"She's fine, trust me I know my sister, anyways I was thinking tomorrow I can start fixing up a room for James. Or Jane if it's a girl. Whether it's a girl or boy, I'll be happy."

"How about we wait till we find out the sex. But seriously I think something's up with Hailee."

"Babe-." I cut him off.

"Let me go check on her." I kissed his lips before walking away. I'm excited about this baby but I want to make sure Hailee's okay with it.

"Hailee, you okay?" I walked into the restroom and could hear her faint cries.

"Yea, I just had to pee." The toilet flush and moments she walked out the stall and went to the sink to wash her hands. He face was noticeably puffy and you could tell she had just being crying. "Hailee, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I fine." She dried her hands, and begin to touch up her makeup.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"Of course." She smiled but I could tell it was fake. "Everything's fine. I'm really happy for you guys, I'm going to be an aunt." She hugged me. "You taught of any names so far."

"Well your brother though James if it's a boy and Jane if it's a girl."

I don't know what's up with Hailee, I'll let it go for now.

Sam in multimedia

Nicki Minaj: Save Me

If you were wondering the standing up joke comes from Kelso from "That 70's Show" one of my favorite shows ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 929 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
263K 7K 23
Dakota Mayfield, the only daughter of the former Alpha of the Moon Goddess Pack, younger sister to the current one. She was always the smallest wolf...
2.8K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
605K 17K 33
#1 in Werewolf Blake is the Head Enforcer of the Blood Moon Pack. The Biggest Pack in the world! Reaching a population of 25,000 werewolves. He is b...