Chapter Twenty-Nine

*NOT EDITED* Because of the long wait I really wanted to upload this chapter so there may be a lot of mistakes. Please excuse them for now and when I get a chance I will go back and fix them all.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

ALPHA MASON

As soon as Ryan was released he punched one of the rogues in the face, making him fall to the ground, before wiping the blood from his face. "Before the sun sets, you and your bitches will be dead," He said making all of the rogues' growl at him.

"Not even in your dreams. I can't wait to send you to hell with your dickhead of a father." Max said as he and Ryan circled around each other. The silver was still in Ryan bloodstream so it would be a while before he could shift.

"Well keep on wishing because that's never going to happen," Ryan said as he lunged, missing Max by a mile and falling to the ground.

"Good try." Max teased before landing a punch onto Ryan's face. "Oh, little brother. It kills me to do this to you." Max chuckled.

Ryan stood back up and dust himself off. "I not you're fucking brother. You bastard."

"That hurts my feelings," Max answered sarcastically.

Max gestured for Ryan to come on. Ryan landed a punch to Max's face and immediately blood oozed from Max's lips. Shock took over Max's face, and Ryan took that as an advantage and continued throwing punches at Max. From there Ryan had the upper hand in the fight. When the rogues notice this they pulled Ryan back, giving Max a chance to recuperate.

Ryan pushed the rogues off of him. "Still plan on teaching me that lesson?" He teased.

"Just warming up." Max wiped the blood from his face.

"I thought this was a one on one fight or you gonna continue letting you little bitches fight your battles."

"I can handle myself." Max pushed the rogue away before stomping his way over to Ryan. He threw punch after punch missing every one of them.

"You sure about that." Ryan teased Max.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." He said before shifting into his wolf. In human form Ryan had a chance, but since Max had shifted there was a slighter chance of this ending bad for Ryan. Looking around me I noticed all the attention to be on the fight between Ryan and Max using that to my advantage I quietly made my way in the direction of where I knew my pack was coming from. In human form, I wasn't able to run as fast but yet, I still managed to make it to my pack within minutes.

"Alpha are you alright?" Mark and the others ran up to me.

"I'm fine," Taking the silver cuffs off me, a nurse from the pack begin checking my injuries. Beside the silver, in my bloodstream, I presumed to be perfectly fine. When she was all done, I begin to inform them of what was happening and how many rogues there were.

"Alright guys, let's get this done and get back to our families."

"Let's do it!" Sam declared before leading the pack to the fight.

Despite me not being able to shift I was still able to overpower the rogues and snap their next one by one. From the corner of my eye, I could see Ryan being jumped by two other wolves. Seeing that no one in his pack had paid any attention to the fact that their Alpha was dying I had no other choice but to run and snap each of their necks.

"Ryan, you alright?" I looked down at him trying to assess his injuries, he lied in a pool of his own blood with scratches all over his face, and a rogue had even managed to rip a large amount of skin off his neck.