The Bad Boy and My Cookie

Af ElaBearXx

❧♚☙ "Hey! That's my cookies you're stomping on!" My blue eyes meeting his dark blue ones. "What are you gonna... Mere

Chapter 1: Big bad troll
Chapter 2: Are you on drugs?
Chapter 3: Screw you pickles for being heavy
Chapter 4: I'm feisty and I know it
Chapter 5:This is Amazayn
Chapter 6: makes me want to lick them
Chapter 7: Blunt Confessions
Chapter 8: Getting kicked out
Chapter 9: The Bet
Chapter 10: Who won the challenge?
Chapter 11: Being Nervous
Chapter 12: New students
Chapter 13: Black Magic
Chapter 14: DUFF became HOT
Chapter 15: How did I get here?
Chapter 16: Freaking Out
Chapter 17: A promise
Chapter 18: Explanation
Chapter 19: Jealousy
Chapter 20: Epic Fail
A/N
Chapter 21: I'm sorry
Chapter 22: The Surprise D! (Part 1)
Chapter 23: The suprise D! (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Another level
Chapter 25: Abducted
Chapter 26: Revealed
Chapter 27: Super ninja
Chapter 28: Thoughts
Chapter 30: Clumsy girl
Chapter 31: Bella famiglia
Chapter 32: Peeping Todd
Chapter 33: The Agreement
Chapter 34: The Unspoken Truth
Chapter 35: What is Love?
Chapter 36: The Untold Story
Chapter 37: The dream
Chapter 38: This isn't the end
Epilogue
Q/A
EC: The proposal
THE IMPORTANT MEETING
READ FOR A SURPRISE!

Chapter 29: Madness

82.7K 3.1K 1.2K
Af ElaBearXx

You've been waiting long enough♡♥

👑Alec's P.O.V

Ellie.

To anyone it could be consider as just a name. It can be for a girl, a name for a princess, or even a fucking empress.

For me though?

It's a name that I would proudly like to call mine, someday.

Ellie Evans brings out a whole new emotions within me. My heart pumps faster and I know it sounds fucking clichè but I feel like my demons are suddenly turning into angels and warmth floods through me and no, its not that kind of warmth so get your brain out of the fucking gutter.

When I hear the name Ellie, My mind goes straight to the girl that had the guts to talkback to me. The girl who thinks so plainly of herself when really she isn't. The girl who can make my heart flutter and make me feel alive and most of all, the girl who has the key to my heart.

P*ssy, I know.

The first time Ellie opened her mouth and talkback to me, I was shocked.

Nobody ever had the guts to talk to me like that. Most people are scared of me and almost all girls talk to me to only get in my pants.

For any guy, it could be like a fucking safe haven but for me, it's like a curse.

It's not funny how girls stalk you, accidentally bumps into you, or how they would open their legs for just an easy fuck.

Like excuse me? You're not a fucking prostitute to just let any guy touch you or use like that.

Ellie is different than most girls though, She doesn't like attention and prefers to be unseen. She likes to read than stay up late and party. She prefers jeans than those designer clothes.

I sound like a fucking creep but who could blame me? Were talking about the girl that I like for goodness sake.

I like Ellie, yeah, its been awhile since I started having feelings for her but Sometimes it just scares me how easily I can fuck things up or how I can scare her away because of my past.

I'm not a bad person nor a good person. I just made a few mistakes and made quite a number of enemies especially since I'm a gang leader.

I'm possesive and demanding and selfish but when it comes to Ellie, it's like I want to be better for her.

I let out a frustrated sigh when I remembered how I found out she was kidnapped. I almost lost my mind when Ark called me crying that Ellie was taken.

I felt like a total failure when they/I couldn't find her anywhere. I felt like I let her down and it pained me that this happened because of me.

The relief that flooded through me when I recieved that call from Jeff was like an answered prayer from above.

I looked at the clock and saw it was past 10pm meaning it was two hours ago since Ellie passed out.

I noticed that Chase was sleeping quietly on the airbag. Jeff and Janice let us stay in the other guest room while Ellie stays in the other room across from ours.

I let out a small yawn before easily falling into sleep when I was suddenly woken up by someone sobbing. It wasn't that loud but it was faint enough that could wake you.

It sucks being a light sleeper.

I groaned sleepily and listened closely to the sobbing. It took me a minute to realize it was Ellie, standing to my feet in seconds.

I didn't bother wearing a shirt and headed out of the room. The door to Ellie's room was open slightly and I was about to barge in when, I saw them.

Ellie hugging Chase.

Chase comforting Ellie.

It was like a punch in the gut and I couldn't breath for a second. I could feel my jealousy rising and the temptation to barge in was strong.

Why are you fucking jealous?—The little demon in my head asked.

What kind of fucking question is that? I have a reason to be jealous, Ellie's mine.

Yours? Since when? Last time I checked you only kissed twice and that's that.

I took her on date, doesn't that count as something?

It does count but not like that, if you were so desperate to have her then why didn't you thought of asking her to be your girlfriend? I can't believe how dumb you became and since when did you become a fucking whip cream?

I kissed her, doesn't that count as something? Like isn't that a sign to her that I like her or that I want her to be my girlfriend? You and I are the fucking same person so if I'm dumb—you're dumb as well.

What the fuck? It does count but that doesn't mean that you're already dating! What fucking signs are you talking? Can you like do your fucking research? Gods.

I started to get annoyed at myself and the longer that I stare at the both of them, the longer I feel my jealousy growing.

What if she likes Chase? What if she doesn't like me? What if she runs away after she finds out about my past?

Fuck, the little demon is correct, Why am I jealous? Ellie's not mine, I haven't ask her to be my girl yet.

I'm not a demon, I'm your subconscious fucktard.

I let out a frustrated sigh and headed back to the room. I sat on my bed and felt jealously and anger pulsing through me.

The demons that has been at bay are now trying to claw me. Trying to blind me in rage amd negativity.

Calm your arse, you don't want to fuck this up so take a deep breath and let it go.

Listening to that pesky demon in my mind. I took his words and took a deep breath.

Who are you calling pe—

Does Chase know the bro code? He better.

I know I didn't ask her out yet but I made it clear to every single one that she's mine and I don't like others touching what's mine.

Only I can do that.

After a few minutes, Chase entered the room and without thinking straight, stood up and punched him in the face.

"What the fuck?" Chase hissed, holding his now forming bruise.

"Why were you hugging Ellie?" I asked, my fist clenching.

"Are you fucking with me? Your fucking jealous." He said, disbelief clear in his eyes.

"Of course, I'm jealous," I said glaring at him,"This is my girl were talking about. I already made it clear that she's mine and will only be mine." I said, my nostrils flaring.

"Fucking dumbass, I don't see her that way. I just heard her crying and I couldn't help it okay? You know how much it hurts me when I hear a girl cry." Chase explained, his eyes growing sad.

I was suddenly hit with guilt. I know about Chase's past and how beneath his scary aura is a person with a gold heart.

I sighed, my jealousy flushing out like a toilet."I'm sorry, I just, I'm scared you know? That maybe one minute someone can sweep her away from me and she'll never look back." I said, my head looking at the ground.

Chase clasped a hand on my shoulder," I won't steal her away boss, I only see her as my sister and Ellie cares for you deeply. You just have to trust her." He said, giving me a small smile.

I felt like a weight has been lifted off of me and I let out a thankful smile.

"Thanks Chase, Go ahead and do it." I said, nodding for fhim to continue.

He gave me a grin before I saw stars. I let out a hiss of pain as I felt my cheek throbbing.

"We're even." He said, laughing slightly.

"Yes, now, stop being a insomniac person and go to bed. I'm sleepy as fuck." I said, not minding that he punched me.

That was a rule in our group, If one
of us gets mad at someone in our group also and punches him with no reason or not before explaining first. He can punch the other one back after that person explains why he did that.

It was Jayden who came up with that and I let out a small smile at the memory.

Laying in bed, I could hear Chase's soft breath meaning he's already asleep. After a few second, I started to feel hazy and let my eyes shut as the darkness pulled me in once again.

That night, I dreamed of Ellie and me at the beach watching the stars— the best part of it was the simple ring placed on one of her fingers.

♡♥A/N NOTE♡♥

Coooookieees!

I missed you so much! I'm so sorry for the really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really long wait for this chapter.

I've been busy with school and this damn writer's block is fucking me up.

How you guys been? I've been doing well, kinda? Hectic month for me.

Anywaaays, what did the cookies think of this chapter?

DID YOU LIKE ALEC'S P.O.V?

You guys deserve it since you've been supporting me for like what? 1 year and 10 months?

Thank you guys so much for the 148K reads, 6K votes, and 1K comments.

Also a special thanks to the cover made by briannaboynton12 Absolutely Love it♡♥

QOOTD: If you could have one boyfriend here on wattpad, who would it be?

SORRY COOKIES BUT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE ONLY!

I really love all my wattpad boyfriends—Cole Stone, Brody Casen, Caleb Lockhart, Alessio Ivanshov, Kayden Williams, Parker Adams, Aiden Parker, and let's not forget the big bad Logan grimm but my loyalty lies to my first watppad boyfriend—Reese Carters

There are honestly so many to choose from and I think I can name all of the bad boys here at wattpad but thats gonna be a long list so let's skip that.

Thanks for reading and I love youu cookies♡♥
-ElaBearXx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...
Troublemakers Af Mon

Teenage Fiktion

12.5K 456 21
"H-hey.. You know..." Work brain, work. "What?" he hisses. "Um... I-I think I need my inhaler. It's in the bag," great, nice move. But my hope shatte...
Heart Breakers Af Rietta

Teenage Fiktion

6.2K 1.7K 37
"But it's still me you like right?" I asked him looking into his eyes to make sure he wont lie to me "Yeah this is just for fun" he answered with a...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...