Scars forever

By freezing_hot

** Completed but not edited** Lyka was a certified loser. She was the most badly treated she wolf in her pack... More

Summary
1. Scars that would be Scars forever
2. The arrival of death
3. Xander Grey
4. Blood lust
5. A vampire angel
6. A treasure found in the forbidden land
7. Alex Crawford
8. A sweet moment with the vampire lover
9. The dinner date
RBMAM-FBALV- The vampire proposal
RBMAM-FBALV - Drake
RBMAM-FBALV- The betrayal
RBMAM-FBALV- Pained, broken again.
RBMAM-FBALV - Welcome back to the Therianthrope bloodlines pack
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight
RBMAM-FBALV - The beautiful vampire in the werewolves pack
RBMAM-FBALV - Revenge of the rejected.
RBMAM-FBALV - Xander's struggle
RBMAM-FBALV - A wish of love from the womanizer
RBMAM- FBALV - Breakfast in bed
RBMAM-FBALV - The Unexpected turn of events.
RBMAM-FBALV- Lily & Drake ?
RBMAM-FBALV - Scars forever.
RBMAM-FBALV - A bloody encounter
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight for control begins.
RBAM-FBALV- Jake's POV
RBAM-FBALV - Jake and Drake..
RBMAAM-FBALV - Lily and Alex
RBAM-FBALV- Laments and decisions
RBAM-FBALV - Howl
31. Strange visions
32. The feelings locked inside
33. A game of pretend.
Just the beginning
Epilogue

RBMAM-FBALV - Alone with my werewolf 'ex' - mate.

43.6K 618 63
By freezing_hot

Dedicated to her because she was one of my readers and voters and also she comments a lot. haha and also she was the first one to vote and comment last chapter :)

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved? -- Bella Swan, Breaking dawn. 

My brother tackled me to the ground with a loud thud. I look at his green eyes. Then suddenly, I remembered those same eyes staring back at me when I was still a werewolf. I noticed his canines lengthened and furs are starting to grow on some areas of his face and shoulders. He is trembling but he is trying to calm his wolf down. 

'' What did you do to my mate! Vampire! '' He demanded. His aura is filled with anger, possesiveness and disgust. 

I stared at him blankly, not bothering to answer him. I sense some eyes watching us so I turned my gaze around. Many shirtless guys are standing in the doorway. But one had catched my attention. Ryan. 

He has bandages in his broken arms. He has crutches on his both sides. His chest has little bandages too.  I mentally frowned. The last time I saw him, he is badly injured. But now, he is healing. Exactly, how many days I was off? I thought. He looks good now but I bet his blood tastes better. 

The look on his face made me smirked. He's angry at me. However, like the other guys standing in the doorway, I can smell their desire and lust. Their eyes were travelling on my body. 

'' Answer me! bloodsucker! '' My brother shooked me. 

I opened my mouth to talk but suddenly, there is a deep growl. I shivered involuntarily. Suddenly,  a black wolf attacked Alex. A bigger wolf who smells like orchids and chocolates. My brother shifted to his brown wolf and they started to bite and claw each other. Their deafening loud growls is enough to attract more werewolf viewers in the whole house. 

I stand up. The woman, who is Alex's mate screamed as Alex banged into the wall.The wall cracked. She was about to go to him but my brother suddenly attacked Jake again in a sudden werewolf speed.

But Because Jake's wolf is more bigger and stronger than him. Alex ended up being thrown to the wall again. 

The black wolf growl. A growl that made the things in the room and the little chandelier above vibrate. A growl that made my brother , his mate and the other werewolves whimper and lie flat to the ground. That's how powerful he is.

I suddenly cant fight the pride and amazement I can feel for my mate. Something inside me is screaming because of joy and admiration.

I turned away and about to go to my bed when a woman entered the room at a dead run. I turn my head to my side to see the woman.

She is wearing a red stilleto shoes. Her legs are tanned and bare. She is wearing a sleeveless tight red dress that made heer breasts look as if it is overflowing.Her black hair is short and curled like sausages. She is breathing heavily as if she ran  marathon when she entered the room, But I know, it's damn fake.

''Oh.. baby.... Calm down honey. oh ''  she shrieked and tried to walk closer to Jake's wolf. 

Her voice quickly registered inside my mind. Priscilla. The popular cheerleader. The popular Priscilla who always hook up with countless of guys. And Jake is one of those guys. Suddenly, the bitterness, coldness and pain struck me again like lightning.

 Jake stilled as Priscilla hugged one of his wolf's arm. Then I felt a familiar ache in my chest but it vanished at my own will.

'' Oh baby.. please calm down... '' Priscilla said while hugging the wolf's arm closer to her breasts and I saw it when she rubbed her breast slowly up and down to Jake's arm.  

I scowled. Mine!!! mine!! Not hers! Mine!! 

I felt my fangs elongated. The idea of snapping  this woman's neck sounds so good. And after that I will sink my fangs to her and then I will drink from her and then I feel the flow of the red blood flowing--- 

NO!! DAMN!  I wont do that!! Well, not yet. I thought

I turn my gaze away from them and turned  my back at them.. I lick my lips, trying to persuade my fangs to retract.  When it did, I headed to the bed. 

Suddenly,  the massive black wolf growled. I stopped dead and turned around again. The familiar voice kept screaming inside my mind to comfort him, go to him, kiss him, cuddle him and so on. My heart suddenly pounded wildly as I stared back to those deep blue eyes. 

It slowly walked towards me, leaving the shocked Priscilla behind. He stopped when he was infront of me then he suddenly licked me and nuzzled me, and let out a soft whimper.

He then lowered his head, wanting me to touch him.When I stayed motionless, it whimpered and nuzzled me again. I slowly put my palm on his soft black fur, carressing it. The wolf let out a loud purr.

I eyed Priscilla, Alex and his mate then the men standing at the doorway. They are all shocked and their mouths are slightly hanging open.

The wolf lifted his head and looked at me, adoringly. As I stare back at his deep blue eyes, I noticed that they were twinkling. I cant help myself to get drown. He gave a last and long big lick on my face and that wolf suddenly changed back to human Jake.

W-O-W..  Tanned skin, Broad shoulders, tight 8-pack abs, thick biceps, big... --- 

Of course you know what's next.. Then, Long and strong legs.. 

I gulped secretly and looked away. Not wanting him to notice that I was looking. But as I caught a glimpse of his face. There was a signature smirk on his handsome and ---- 

SNAP out of it..  damn virgin hormones!

If only Xander took my innocence away from me, I'm sure I wont be acting like this. I thought.

'' Did you like what you see? You can still stare if you want.. '' A husky and sexy voice said. 

SEXY? erase that... I should be bitter.. cold..heartless.. I shouldnt melt because of his hotness. 

Then I realized he was naked infront of the eyes of other people especially Priscilla and My brother's mate whose eyes are now covered by the hand my naked brother. 

I fixed my eyes to Priscilla, I saw her checking out Alex. My brother seemed to notice it and he shifted uncomfortably and moved at the back of his mate, to cover his lower body. 

TYPICAL slut. 

'' All of you, get out... I need to talk to her privately.. NOW. '' Jake said while looking at me. I stared back coldly. He smiled a bit but there is sadness in his eyes. '' We' ll talk about this issue next time.''

The people got out except for Priscilla. Her hands were on her waist. 

'' Honey- baby dont tell me -- '' She was suddenly cut off.

'' Out.. '' Jake said and I can sense the authority in his voice. She hesitated at first, but walk towards the door with loud footsteps. 

'' close the door. '' Jake ordered. 

Priscilla scowled, as if she didnt expect him to order her around. But with a humped she did what Jake said. 

Alone with the naked Jake, I build up my protective cold wall to shield myself. Because I know, if I didnt, I will melt here by his hotness and then I'll be doomed.

 ******* author's note ***

Dont forget to vote. fan and comment!! 

Thanks for my 'sistah' luvwerewolves1996 !! and Itskatie!! and my other fans..!!

thanks for supporting my story and by the way.. I changed my mind, I wont delete my story.. I dont care if someone might copy it. All I know is, I write because I want.. NOT because I want fans. :)

If someone might copy this,I'll feel bad but maybe a little  happy. Coz that means they like my story so they copied it. LOL!! Anyway... copying someone's work is bad for the copier and disappointment or deep anoyance for the author. However, deep down, the copier is the one who is doomed and for the author? well.. well done to her she just had a follower. 

hahaha.. 

I'm talking nonsense!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY NEW READERS.. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.. ! 

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
415K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
3.5K 165 17
Lyka was living a normal life like every normal college student. It takes the night of Halloween for her life to turn upside down when she witnesses...