Bedsheets danxreader

Autorstwa Detato

• we might aswell fuck • Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

7

9K 176 197
Autorstwa Detato

We was a few minutes away from the campus. I pulled up at the campus and burned out my cigarette. Yes I did drive and smoke at the same time. Y/n got out the truck and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone about this Dan" she said sadly. I nodded. "I promise I won't say a thing" I smiled. I saw Phil in the canteen through the window drinking coffee and scrolling through his phone. What a nerd. "Why don't you sit with him?" Asked y/n.

I groaned. "Hey I've got to go and shower anyways" she said hugging me and walking off. I walked into the canteen and sat with him. "Hi Phil" I said . He smiled. "Oh hi dan" he said full of happiness. I don't know I made his day that much. "Have you got mystic messenger?" He asked.

My face went red. "Yes I do" I said embarrassed. Phil smiled. "Me too" he laughed. "I thought I was the only one" I laughed. Me and Phil shared out experiences on the app. He was pretty clued up.

-----------

I was back to campus so Phil from the park. He's not that bad of a guy actually. He helped me catch a lot of Pokemon. By alot I mean loads. "So what you doing master?"I asked. "Watching AHS season 6 , you?" He asked. "I honestly don't know" I laughed at how sad my life is.

"Oh come to my room we could watch some anime?" He suggested. "Sure why not" I smiled. We carried on walking. "Attack on Titan?" Suggested Phil. "YESS BOII" I said happily. We got back I tot he campus and went into his room.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...