Serendipity Camila/You

Av camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... Mer

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 16•

39.2K 908 963
Av camrenkordied

A/N: Your bus 👇🏼

Camila's POV

Okay I'm not gonna be all sappy and shit like Dear John and say oh my god two weeks, two weeks is all it took to make me fall in love. No, but...it's true. I already had strong feelings for Y/N when we were friends and now that she was mine and I was hers it just fell in place quickly. She showed me love and support in this relationship and it wasn't something I was really used to.

All of my other ex's were too much of an asshole with a nice side, used me for fame and pleasure, or were just too scared to come out. Y/N didn't care if we went out tomorrow holding hands or kissing, she waits for us to be in a special place so we could finally officially get it in. Y/N was also one of the most nicest and sweetest person that has ever came in contact with me.

I did know that when she got mad she got mad like turning into the hulk type shit. She'd ignore everyone and one little thing could set her off if she was already angry. But then again it took a lot to get her in that state, she just didn't take anyone's bullshit and I loved it. I tended to start thinking about her getting angry while we get in the mood.

She was always so soft and caring and I wondered did she have a rough side under that lovable exterior? I couldn't help but think about us getting intimate each day as the days went on since the night in Las Vegas. How good she made me feel without doing much.

I groaned out through my bunk as I squeezed my thighs together hoping to God that Y/N and I will be together soon.

"What?" Her sexy ass chuckle came through the phone and I bit my lip.

"Nothing I'm just thinking about you." I smiled to myself as she hummed in amusement.

"Like always?" She teased and I chuckled biting my lip.

"Mhm." I smiled to myself and I heard a few yells in the background.

"What's going on?" I chuckled and I heard her hum.

"Uhhh AwesomenessTV is here for a you know uh-"

"Takeover?"

"Yeah! Yeah a takeover this is a what's inside our bus thing I guess." She said slightly distracted and I giggled,

"A bus tour?" I asked again and she laughed.

"Yeah that's what I meant." She giggled and I heard her walk in her bus.

"Heyy guys! Welcome to our bus!" I heard Natalie exclaim excitedly and Y/N chuckled a bit.

"This is where we all crash ya know? Ya feel meh y'all tire us out-"

"Why do you sound like you're trying to be from Texas?" Amber cut Erica off and I giggled once Y/N laughed loudly.

"Who cares? Ugh anyways-"

"Yeah anyways what're you doing baby?" Y/N asked me and I felt my heart flutter knowing this would be in the video.

"Sorry for Y/N she's talking to her girlfriend." Amber said and I could already see her rolling her eyes, "Like a loser!"

"Girl shut up!" Y/N hissed lowly and I heard a crash.

"Ow!"

"Oh my god I totally just pushed her into the camera- I didn't mean to Amber." Y/N cut herself off with a laugh and that's when I heard her scream a little and run.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Y/N laughed out through her pain as I heard Amber hit her.

"Yeah! Don't mess with me Y/L/N!" Amber yelled in victory while Y/N laughed into the phone.

"You have anything else to say dumbass?" Y/N giggled,

"Yeah! Camila! Camila you suck- ah!" Amber screamed before I heard another crash and bags falling.

"Y/N! Truce! Truce bitch truce!" Amber quickly said and Y/N took a small breath.

"Now shut the hell up and go help the girls." Y/N said lowly and Amber grunted,

"Dick." She mumbled and I giggled as I heard Amber squeal and run away.

"She's literally an asshole." Y/N sighed and I laughed to myself listening to her intently.

"You guys are funny." I giggled causing her to laugh lightly.

"What are you doing?" She asked and I licked my lips slightly.

"Nothing just in my bunk. The bus is actually going to stop soon so we'll be in the venue in about ten minutes or so." I shrugged to myself even if she couldn't see me.

"Well obviously I'm already at the venue I didn't even know AwesomenessTV were coming." Y/N sighed in distress and I closed my eyes listening to her voice.

"Well they're there." I chuckled, "You should go join them."

"But I wanna keep talking to you." She mumbled and I smiled at her cuteness.

"I'll be here trust me just join them okay? I'll talk to you later." I smiled to myself as she groaned.

"Fine." She sighed over dramatically and I giggled happily.

"I guess I'll talk to you later gorgeous." Y/N said softly and I sighed deeply feeling my heartbeat race from her voice.

"Okay I lo-uh bye baby." I cut myself off quickly and I hung up closing my eyes shut.

"Oh my god how stupid am I?" I groaned to myself turning onto my side embarrassed.

"YOU ALMOST SAID YOU LOVED HER!" I heard Normani yell and I quickly snatched my curtain open.

"Why are you listening to my conversation?!" I hissed and she giggled eating her Pringles from her top bunk.

"Cause I'm bored." Mani smiled and I huffed with red cheeks, "Do you love her though?" She added and I froze before going back into my bunk.

"Hush Mani."

"I'm being serious Mila." She said and I heard her climb down before scooting in with me.

"You love her don't you?" She smiled her perfect white smile and I couldn't contain my smile as I groaned pulling my pillow over my head.

"Aww Mila you do." She cooed and I huffed taking the pillow off of me.

"It's been two and a half weeks though!" I sighed feeling absolutely crazy and she shrugged her shoulders.

"So? If you love her you love her. Love comes in mysterious ways." She commented and I laid my head on her shoulder.

"I know but what if she doesn't?"

"Mila don't start this shit again." Mani said rolling her eyes and I pouted with a hidden laugh.

"I'm not trying to but it's literally only been seventeen days." I mumbled and she giggled.

"Who's counting right? But who cares? You're only gonna fall in love with her more."

"I know I just feel like it's too early." I shrugged and she shook her head.

"Who cares about time? You guys have been officially dating for seventeen days yes but it seemed like you've been together before that." She shrugged running her hand through my hair and I pouted.

"Don't try too hard just let things happen alright?" She smiled against my head and I cuddled into my friend.

"Do you think she might? If so do you think she'd be too scared to tell me?" I asked as my anxiety started to get the best of me, "Ignore me possibly?" I mumbled and she sighed softly kissing my head.

"You realize Y/N isn't her right?" She whispered and I nodded lightly.

"Yeah I know I just get scared that it might happen again." I mumbled and she sighed.

"I think Y/N has lowkey always loved you. I've watched some interviews and I think she would never treat you wrongfully." She told me truthfully and I sighed happily feeling more relieved than ever.

"Fucking harmonizer." I commented causing Normani to laugh.

"And I may not know her on a level like you do but I don't think she's a yes girl I think she'd tell you off if she had to." Mani spoke and I nodded with a smile before cuddling more into her.

"When did you get so comfortable? I'm sleepy." I yawned as I went to take ahold of her Pringles but she laughed.

"Since I grew boobs that's when trick now get off my Pringles." She hissed snatching the long can and I pouted koala hugging her.

"You're supposed to be nice to me." I pouted causing her to chuckle and shake her head.

"You can have two but that's it. These are mine." She said giving me two and I smiled happily.

"Thanks Manibear." I smiled before snacking on the only two chips she gave me while my phone buzzed.

Y/NN😘: You inspire me 😏

Cami❤️: ????!

Y/NN😘: Just know I can't freaking wait till I get back in the studio 😌😘

Cami❤️: *whispers* Did you write me a song? 🙊

Y/NN😘: Tbh I've been writing a lot more these past few days ❤️ I just can't get you out of my head no matter what I do.

Cami❤️: You make me happy

Y/NN😘: I hope I do babygirl because you make me feel like I'm the luckiest person in the entire world ❤️

"Fucking cuties." Normani huffed eating her Pringles and I giggled feeling giddy.

Cami❤️: I like you so much

"Okay that was fucking stupid."

"Shut up!"

Y/NN😘: Yeah? Well I lo-uh bye baby you too 😘😂😂

"Told you dumb bitch-"

I cut Mani off as I slapped her arm knocking her Pringles out of her hand and out of the bunk.

"You did not just-" I cut her off as I pushed her out also.

"Oh hell no!" She yelled and I honestly felt scared for my life.

Cami❤️: MANI IS TRYING TO KILL ME

"OW!" I yelled as she playfully hit my thigh and jumped on me like I was a baby sister of hers.

Cami❤️: Detroit smkdjdm have sun Kelly dick

"STOP!" I laughed deeply as I had no control of Normani as she attacked me with tickles and pinches.

Y/NN😘: 😂😂😂👏

Cami❤️: Night Fran llama

Y/NN😘: NIGHT FRAN LLAMA 😂😂😂😂🙌

Cami❤️: Okay she's gone! Sorry for the random words it accidentally sent while she tried killing me 😂😂

Y/NN😘: Night Fran Llama 😂😂😂

Cami❤️: 😩😂😂 wyd baby?

Y/NN😘: About to get to our meet and greet :(

Cami❤️: :)

Cami❤️: That's good tho Y/NN! Hug your fans 😚

Y/NN😘: I rather have you in my arms...

Cami❤️: ten more days baby

Y/NN😘: WE'LL BE TOGETHER IN ROTTERDAM, NETHERLANDS!

Cami❤️: I can't wait to see you in person

Y/NN😘: Ik baby I miss you so much

Cami❤️: W E T

Y/NN😘: 😏😏

Cami❤️: I lyke the way you shhh-show me affection...no diggity 🎶🎶

Y/NN😘: 😂😂 trust me you'll be like a waterfall once you hear how many sappy shits I wrote ❤️

I blushed deeply as I turned away from my phone for a quick second as I squealed lowly.

Cami❤️: I can't wait baby 😘❤️

Y/NN😘: :(

Cami❤️: what's wrong?

Y/NN😘: I gotta go now babe as much as I dislike it rn but yeah I'll text you later okay?

Cami❤️: Ugh okay :( bye baby ❤️

Y/NN😘: Have a good day gorgeous keep that beautiful smile on your face x

"She's killing me from the inside. I can't believe this." I sighed shaking my head as I got out of my bunk and once I did the bus stopped causing me to stumble into the door.

"Ow."

__

Y/N's POV

"I mean she even cooks me pancakes and- shit." I sighed deeply trying to think of a word that rhymes with pancakes.

"WHAT RHYMES WITH PANCAKES?!" I yelled out but Erica walked into the room before opening our refrigerator.

"Pan aches." She said before laughing at her own joke which wasn't funny at all.

"Shit I crack myself up." She giggled and I let out a small laugh before writing the lyric down.

"And Alka Selzure when my tummy aches-"

"You writing a song about your girlfriend or your mom?" Erica asked sitting down across from me and I glared at her.

"Leave me alone it'll make sense." I mumbled and she smiled.

"You're cute when you're in love." She smirked dipping her finger in a peanut butter jar.

"Who says I'm in love?" I spoke lowly as I wrote down some lyrics.

"Trust me babe I know that look." She winked and I rolled my eyes as she got up from the table.

"Go away." I mumbled causing her to pat my back.

"I am." She giggled, "That song better be good too." She winked before leaving the front room with her water.

I focused back on my writing and strummed my guitar laughing lightly,

"We even got a secret handshake and she loves the music that my band makes." I sang lightly and bent forward writing it down then repeating the action.

"I know I'm young but if I had to choose her over the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun." I made up before cheering in my head as I wrote it down.

"Take a look at my girlfriend! She's the only one I got. Ba da da da. Not much of a girlfriend; I never seem to get a lot. Ba da da da. Take a look at my girlfriend! She's the only one I got. Ba da da da. Not much of a girlfriend; I never seem to get a lot. Ba da da da." I sang the chorus easily seeing it was the first thing I thought of.

"It's been awhile since we talked last and I'm trying hard not to talk fast but dad I'm finally thinking I may have found the one-"

"Girls! We gotta go!" I heard our manager yell as he cut me off and I groaned writing my lyric down quickly.

"Alright!" Amber yelled and they all started walking but Rob stayed as he put his hands on his hips.

"Uh Y/N you coming? You don't really have a choice seeing you're not sick or broken." He chuckled and I just felt like these lyrics were just flowing and I had to write them down before I fucking forgot.

"ONE SECOND!" I yelled and he sighed buttoning his suit jacket.

"Write on the way please you have fans that wanna meet you." He said and I got up writing down another lyric as my guitar dangled from my neck.

"I love it when she calls my phone she even got her very own ringtone; if that ain't love then I don't know what love is." I sang and he chuckled,

"Having a ringtone isn't love."

"Sh! I got more!"

"It's gonna be a long drive home but I know as soon as I arrive home and I'll open the door, take off my clothes, throw my bag on the floor she'll be back into my arms once more for sure likee."

"Laaaa la da da daaa." I laughed as I sang to him causing him to push me out of the bus.

"Go weirdo!" He chuckled and I bit my lip as I strummed my guitar and sang the chorus.

"IT'S GONNA BE BOMB GUYS!"

_________________________

I literally just wrote the smut chapter😂😂 btw these updates should be daily. Key word is should so don't if I don't update don't be an impatient dick 🤗😘

Hope you enjoyed and if you didn't then there's always a next chapter

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 2,603

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
847K 18K 21
A passionate affair. It started as mere physical attraction, but has developed into something much deeper. Camila must figure out what the right choi...
54.6K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
139K 3.3K 25
You and Camila had the kind of young love every teenager wants. To them everything was perfect...until it wasn't. Until everything came crashing down...