Book 1: You Aren't Alone DISC...

By sweetamanda

Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brothe... More

You Aren't Alone ✔
The Chuunin Exams ✔
Curse Marks ✔
Preliminaries ✔
The Toad Sage ✔
Try and Try Again ✔
Meet Kentaro, Cheif of the Wolves! ✔
Final exams: Begin! ✔
Naruko Uzumaki vs. Yuumi Kyosuke ✔
The Sand Village Attacks! ✔
The Third Hokage's Funeral ✔
Run In ✔
The Fight Among Brothers ✔
The Rasengan ✔
Finding Tsunade!
Naruto vs. Tsunade!
Battle of the Sannin!
Home Sweet Home!
To the Land of Tea!
The race is on!
The truth
Remembering the past...
The battle gone wrong...
Revenge Over Love
Chasing the Avenger
Uzumaki vs. Uchiha
Alive but Dead
The Akatsuki
REMINDER

Bushy Brows ✔

28.9K 602 686
By sweetamanda

Sorry for the wait, guys! I have Bronchitis :( You know, when your lungs swell up and it's hard to breath, and you're coughing alot?
And to add sprinkles to the rainbow, -sarcasm-   I have a flipping cold ontop of that! And the stomach bug! AND I'm PMS'ing here.

Yaaa.... You didnt need to know that, did you? Hehe, oops... ANYWAYS...

------------------------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Naruto and I had just arrived at Ichiraku Noodle Shop. I sat on one of the stools, and Naruto sat next to me. I smiled at him. The old man that ran the shop turned around and saw me. He tilted his head.

"Hey Naruto, who's this?" He asked. I smiled and waved. "She looks a lot like you." He deadpanned.

"The names Naruko Uzumaki!" I grinned. He seemed shocked.

"You never told me you had a sister, Naruto!" He exclaimed.

"I just found out, too!" Naruto grinned.

The old man looked confused, but he smiled anyways. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Naruko. Anyways, what would you two like?" He smiled.

"A bowl of miso pork ramen!" Naruto and I said at the same time. We looked at each other, then started laughing. I was honestly having a lot of fun. We quickly ate, then had to go home. Turns out our apartments are right next to each other!

"Goodnight, Naruto!" I hugged him. "Night, Ko-chan!" Naruto started calling me that, and I didn't mind at all. Naruto and Naruko sound to much alike, and it would get confusing sometimes.

I sighed. Naruto already went inside, and so did I. I collapsed on my bed. But there was one thing on my mind right now...

The Chuunin Exams.

With that, I fell asleep.

Next Day

I woke up and slipped on my outfit., which consisted of a jacket identical to Naruto's, with black leggings underneath. I unzipped the jacket a bit, but I always wore fishnet underneath. I sighed, grabbed my stuff, and quickly ate.

I walked right out the door just as Naruto did. I hugged him at first sight. "Naru!" I squealed. He hugged me back. "Ko-chan!"

"Walk with me?" He asked. I nodded.

"'Course!" I grinned.

We walked down the path, and saw 3 kids playing. 2 boys and one girl. The boy with the long scarf turned and saw Naruto. "Hey Naruto! Come and play ninja with us! Oh, who's your friend?" He asked.

Naruto smiled. "This is Naruko! She's my twin sister!" He grinned. I smiled at them. "The one and only, Naruko Uzumaki!" 

They gaped. "You have a sister, and you didn't tell us?!"

"Actually, I found out yesterday." He said truthfully. The kids were confused but they shrugged it off.

"Wanna play ninja with us?" He asked.

"Sure! We dont have any dangerous ninja missions today, so why not?" Naruto looked at me. I nodded with a smile.

"Alright! Yay!" The kids smiled.

All of the sudden, a Rain ninja appeared behind the girl, Moegi. He laughed and grabbed her, jumping with her up onto a pillar.

"Naruto! Naruko! Konohamaru! Udon! Help!" She shrieked

"Let her go! Now!" Naruto yelled.

"You creep! Stealing a little girl! Get back here!" I yelled.

The ninja laughed, and ran off with Moegi. 

"C'mon guys!" Naruto yelled.

"Right!" We responded. We all took off after the pair.

"We'll get this creep! Moegi!" Naruto yelled as we chased her.

I noticed that the other 2 boys stopped following us. They must have gotten lost.

I saw the ninja standing in front of a tied up Moegi. Naruto and I landed on the ground behind him. "Hey! What do you think you're doing with Moegi?!" Naruto yelled, pointing.

"Is that your question? You really want to know?" He held a kunai to her neck. "If you move, the brat's finished!" He laughed.

"She's just a kid! Let her go!" I yelled.

"Bring me the 1st Hokage's Scroll of Sealing!" The strange ninja ordered us. I frowned.

"Hurry up and get it!" He barked again.

"What if we say no, huh?" I yelled back. I smirked. He wasn't paying attention, the idiot! He's alot older than me and Naruto, yet he didn't notice what we were doing.

"Then the girl dies!" He yells.

"Oh yeah? All I see are two dummies." Naruto shot back. I smirked. The ninja looked behind him.

"Huh? Where'd she go?!" He exclaimed. He looked up, and saw 2 clones with Moegi. A clone of me, and a clone of Naruto.. I had learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu from someone I didn't know the identity of. He had taken care of me in my bith village, since I had no parents. He taught me all that I know today.

"The shadow clone jutsu?! I'll waste you punks!" He growled.

"You just don't know when to give up!" One of my clones jeered, helping Naruto with a net. We threw it over the enemy ninja and jumped on him to hold him down.

"Hey, boss! We're here!" Konohamaru and his friend, Udon, ran into the clearing. "It's about time!" Naruto yelled.

Moegi ran up and hugged Konohamaru. "I was really scared!" She whined. I giggled, standing up.

"Did you catch him boss? Can we see him?" Udon asked. We all turned around to see. The guy was gone, it was just a log.

"Huh? A substitution jutsu?!" I beat Naruto to it.

I rolled my eyes. "We better go, Naru-kun. The Chuunin Exams await!" I exclaimed, pumping my fist in the air.

Konohamaru gaped. "Woah! You're going to the Chuunin Exams?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, if I'm gonna be the best that I can be, I gotta make it past being a Genin!" I grinned.

Me and Naruto walked to the Academy, where we were all supposed to meet. I saw Sasuke already there. He looked kinda cute, staring into space like that with those onyx eyes you could just get lost in... Wait... WHAT?! I did NOT just call him cute! UGGGHHHH! That's not gonna happen again...

Then Sakura finally showed up. "Sorry guys." Then she turned to stare at Sasuke.

I expected her to say something annoying and fangirl-ish, but she just said a plain old, "Morning, Sasuke". Nothing more. 

We walked past the crowd gathered inside. There was a boy in green spandex on the ground, with a wierd bowl shaped haircut and freaky eyebrows. A brunette knealed next to him, and another boy in an off-white vest stood beside them.

I saw 2 other kids standing at the door. I narrowed my eyes. There's a genjutsu here... I can see through it.

I heard one of the boys in the doorway say, "Delicate little girls don't belong here. We're just thinning out the herd. Now go home and play with your dolls." He sneered.

I rolled my eyes, standing next to Sasuke as we walked up to them.

"Great speech. Now both of you move it and let us through." Sasuke, being the cocky yet cute... Oh there I go again!... Anyways, Sasuke, being the cocky boy he is, stepped up to them.

"And while your at it, release the genjutsu. We can see through your illusion. We're going to the THIRD floor."

Someone in the crowd said "What does he mean? We are on the third floor."

"I know." Another replied.

Then the pair guarding the door scowled. "So you noticed it, huh?"

"Go ahead and tell them, Sakura. I'm sure you noticed it before any of us did, you have the sharpest eyes here." Sasuke stated. My chest burned. I'm sure I noticed it first! Positive!

Sakura was a bit confused, but then she caught on. "Of course. I spotted it right away! This is only the second floor." She stated.

Naruto just nodded. "Right!" The '301' sign twisted back to '201'. I smirked.

The one with spiky hair was saying something, but I zoned out; until he went to kick Sasuke. Sasuke quickly made a move to fight back, but Eyebrows stopped them both in time. I narrowed my eyes. I guess my first impression of him was wrong.

Eyebrows let go of their legs, and Sasuke scowled, staring at him. Eyebrow's teamates stepped up.

The one in the grey-white vest growled. "What happened to the plan? We were supposed to keep a low profile and not show our skill level!" He growled.

"I know, but..." Eyebrows balled up his fist and stared at Sakura, blushing.

Oh Jesus, he finds pinky attractive?

He walked up to Sakura. "My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura, right?" He asked.

"Huh?" Sakura responded.

"Please be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life!" Lee flashed a smile.

Sakura anime fell. "Definitely... Not." She responded.

Lee looked heartbroken. "Why?" He asked.

"Your a wierdo." She deadpanned.

Naruto laughed. Then, Lee turned to me. I sweatdropped. Oh god, not me!

"How about you? You are even more angelic than Sakura! Your beauty stuns me!" He exclaimed. I shook my head slowly.

"Uhh, Im flattered and all, but no thanks..." He looked heartbroken again.

"Hey, you!" The brunette boy called to Sasuke.

"Whats your name?" He asked. Naruto looked royaly pissed off, considering nobody asked for his name.

"It's common courtesy to give your own name first." Sasuke replied smartly.

"You're a rookie aren't you? How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm not obliged to answer." Sasuke scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

"What's that?" The brunette boy growled. The girl with the buns giggled. Great... Another fangirl... Naruto and Lee were in their emo corners, emo-ing it out.

I laughed and grabbed Naruto's hand. Then, as a complete Team 7, we walked off.

As we were walking to get our applications through, a voice called, "Hey you! With the attitude! Hold on!" The voice yelled. I recognized it as Eyebrow's. We all turned and saw him staring down at us.

Sakura looked horrified, Naruto was abit suprised, and Sasuke was his usual emo self. I stayed calm too, however.

I zoned out of their conversation until I saw hearts flying towards me. My eyes bulged, and I dodged them in a panic.

I easily zoned out again, barely paying attention to Sasuke and Lee's fight. I knew Lee would win, though I don't know where the thought even came from.

Right as Lee was about to take down Sasuke, something whizzed past him and pinned Lee's bandages to the wall. It was a pinwheel. A PINWHEEL, for gods sake. I glanced at where it came from.

There was a giant turtle. A GIANT FUCKING TURTLE. Lee jumped in front of it, and kneeled. "You... Were watching?" Lee asked.

"Of course! That last technique is forbidden! You know that!" The turtle answered. I gaped.

"Holy shit! A talking turtle, that's pretty awesome!" I pointed out.

Lee apologized to it. Naruto ran over to us. "Maybe the turtles his sensei!" He exclaimed. I burst out laughing.

"Thats just a summoning turtle! Someone obviously summoned him here!" I giggled.

I may seem clueless, but I was quite perceptive... More than you'd think, at least. Ever since I trained with that mystery ninja dude, I have been stronger than ever.

Then the turtle started yelling at Lee... Great.

"Alright then, come out, Gai-sensei!" The turtle yelled. There was a puff of smoke.

Once it cleared, my jaw dropped. There was a man that looked like the adult Lee, striking a freaky, gay-ish pose.

"Heeeeyy! Whats shakin'? Hows it doin' everybody? Life treatin' you good?" He asked, still in that awkward pose.

Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and I were horrified, our jaws dropped.

"So thats where Lee gets it from! The same haircut, and even bushier eyebrows!" Naruto exclaimed.

Lee turned around, angry. "Do not insuly Gai sensei! He is the greatest ninja in the world!"

"Well excuse me for not seeing his greatness, I was to busy watching him crawl out from under a turtle!" Naruto yelled back.

"He did not crawl out!" Lee retorted.

"Give it a rest, Lee." His sensei sighed. There was a pause.

"You little fool!" Gai punched him across the face. Oh, he definitely seems like the greatest sensei ever. -Note the sarcasm-

Lee flew back, hitting the wall. Gai kneeled in front of him. "Im sorry Lee, but its for your own good." Gai cried.

"S-Sensei!" Lee exclaimed. They both got sudden anime tears. They they cried more and hugged each other.

We all made disgusted noises and faces. "Oh my god, are they gay? Is this yaoi?!" I screamed. Naruto burst out laughing, and Sakura couldnt help but giggle.

We all stared in horror. "Actually thats kinda sweet.'' Naruto pointed out. I laughed.

Gai told Lee to run 100 laps. Jesus, he's gonna kill the boy! What about the exams?!

"What about the Chuunin Exams?" Sakura yelled. Gai stopped and turned around. He then lectured Lee shortly.

"Then lets make that 500 laps!" He yelled. Me and my team sweatdropped.

"They're insane." Sakura and I deadpanned.

"AGH! NO! HE'S LOOKING AT US!" Sakura yelled, flinching back.

"Tell me! How is Kakashi?" Gai asked.

"Do you know him?" Sasuke asked.

"Do I know him?" He chuckled.

"Well people say... He and I are eternal rivals." Gai spoke.

I burst out laughing. This guy was hilarious! I know he's telling the truth, but the way Sakura and Naruto react to everything cracks me up.

"Hn. Loser..." Sasuke muttered. I glared at him and scoffed. I'm the loser? Sasukes the one with the uptight ass!

"Shut it, asshole." I countered.

In a matter of seconds, Gai was gone, and behind us. I whipped around, a bit suprised. I glared at him, but zoned out anyways. I wasn't one to pay attention.

Then he and Lee were gone. I snapped back into reality, and sighed.

"Meh, how bout that. Looks like the Uchiha's aren't as great as everybody thinks they are." Naruto said, putting his hands behind his head.

"Ugh! Naruto!" Sakura yelled. I noticed Uchiha getting pretty mad.

"Just shut up! Next time I'll bring him to his knees!" He growled.

"Yeah right, you got your ass kicked." I sighed.

"Naruko! Stop!" Sakura yelled at me. I rolled my eyes. Sasuke growled and glared at me and Naruto.

"You saw his hands! When he took off the tape!" Naruto said. Sasukes eyes widened for a second, then he regained his hard expression. I zoned out until Sasuke said.

"The Chuunin exams... Can't wait to see whats next."

"Right!" Naruto grinned. Sakura smiled and nodded. I grinned

"No doubt about it, Uchiha, we're gonna win!" I smiled.

"You know it!" Naruto grinned too.

"Lets get started! Naruto! Naruko! Sakura!" Sasuke yelled.

"YEAH!" Naruto yelled. We all started heading to the door.

The Chuunin Exams.. I'm well prepared for you, but I want to know if it's prepared for us.

----------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO!!! The Chuunin exams!!! Awesome :D

I'll update soon, guys! LOVE YOU ALL!

~sweetamanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 12
Indra Uchiha is the middle child. She is Itachi's younger sister and Sasuke's older sister(by 3 years). She is very cold and closed off, she's smart...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
20.1K 501 24
Two. Twins. Jinchuriki. Kyuubi. Sons. Senpū and Naruto. These brothers are put through many trails to become the best. But Senpū has a little more st...
20.2K 332 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...