The Salvatore Witch...

Oleh ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... Lebih Banyak

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th

468 10 2
Oleh ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Since we take centuries to update, we've started this 'recap' thing.

Here ya go.

Recap:

I gripped my crystal and closed my eyes, when I opened my eyes I was standing in Klaus's bedroom where he was sitting at his desk.

"Megan, would you put some real clothes on please"

I shook my head "Nope, now to this issue..."

~

It had been an hour since I'd been here. Klaus got a call and just vanished. That... sucked.

I pulled out a book from the shelf in his room and started reading it until I heard the front door being pushed open. I've always been a ninja, and I just knew this wasn't Klaus. Also, I knew this was someone strong, having the guts to just enter Klaus' mansion.

Sliding down the staircase like the ninja I was, I made my way to the kitchen, pretending to be a flower pot. As I entered the kitchen, the pot slipped from my hand.

In front of me, stood the one man I hadn't expected to see in here.

*Damon*

Aqua entered the house the moment Megan left.

"Daddy, where's Aunt Megan?"

"Umm, I don't know... out?"

"Where?"

"I dont know Aqua, where ever it is Megan disapears off to"

She huffed and stormed out of the room.

"Your daughter is one spoilt brat, mind due I used to say the same about Megan" Rebekah said

"How did you get in here?"

She shrugged "Megan invited me in during the nineties" she paused “During one of yours and Stefan’s more dramatic non speaking periods”

“What do you want Rebekah, Megan’s not here”

“I'm well aware of that, since of course Megan is off playing happy family’s with my brother”

My eye brows raised “And why would she be doing that?”

“Wouldn’t have a clue in the world, your little sister is a strange creature you know”

I nodded “That I already happened to know” I sighed “Why are you here Rebekah?”

She frowned “Not sure, needed someone to annoy since Megan’s no fun anymore and Veronikah is off in the woods doing her witchy voodoo”

“So you came here to pester me?”

She nodded “Yep, but I think annoying Aquarelle would be so much fun”

“Just keep her out of my hair Rebekah”

She smirked “Aquarelle!”

“Wha- oh it’s you, what do you want”

“Thought id come take you for a couple of rounds of poker in Las Vegas”

“Lets go, Bye daddy!” she yelled walking out the door next to Rebekah.

 *Megan the Mad Woman*

“What’re you doing here?” I asked eyes wide leaving the pot plant act behind

“Not quite sure, my brother called me, but he seems to have vanished”

“Brilliant timing” I scowled

“He has a knack for that”

I blanked out momentarily “Hey, what’s today?”

“It’s Monday Megan”

“No, I mean the date”

“It’s December the twenty third”

I smirked “I know we’re supposed to be doing something evil and despicable for Nik and all but, let’s throw a party”

“And why would I want to help you throw a party Megan when they give me headaches?”

“Because my dear side kick, it would annoy Nik to the max”

“Alright, but if he stays me with another one of his stupid stakes, you better get it out of me”

I sighed “Nice to see you too Elijah”

 Elijah and I had gone down to the grill to find Caroline, it wasn’t hard, she was sitting at the bar talking to Matty who was serving her whisky, made to look like apple juice,

“Hey matt” I smiled walking up to him and Caroline “Hey Care”

“Hey beautiful” he smiled

“Matt, we don’t have to pretend while your mom’s not here”

“What? What about what you said the other night”

“How drunk was I?”

“You weren’t we were just down at the bridge talking”

I nodded, today was just not my day “You must have met my twin sister” I sighed Mackenna I'm going to throttle you when I get my hands on you!

I heard that!

You were meant to!

“You have a twin sister?” matt asked

“Yep, Mackenna, you were dancing with her the other night remember, anywhat, we need a cater for tonight, and someone to get us some drinks”

“Why do you need drinks?”

I smirked “We’re throwing my dear brother a surprise birthday party”

“Stefan?”

I shook my head “Why would I throw Stefan a birthday party when I hate his guts? No, I mean Damon, he will be one-“ Elijah elbowed me in the ribs, right matt’s human, he’s the only one that doesn’t know about vampires “He will be twenty five, so I thought we’d throw him a party” i shrugged

"Cool, so am I invited?"

"Course Matty, you and Jer are my favourite Bro's"

Elijah coughed.

"Yeah, yeah alright Elijah, you can be one of my favourite bro's too" i sighed

he gave me one of those looks, you know the ones that parents give the look that says "will you just shut up?" yeah that look "Megan can i have a word"

I began walking over one of the tables

"Outside would be prefered love"

"Ugh, dont say that, you sound like Klaus when you do that"

he gave me a flat look and nodded at Matt grabbing my elbow and pulling me out of the door

"Megan, did you notice the chill in there?"

"yeah, the window's were open"

another flat look "Not that kind of chill Megan"

I blanked for a moment "like a-"

"yes Megan, dont say it out loud, i believe we are being watched"

i sighed "Great" was my first thought at this.

_ Five hours later

Back at the mansion Elijah and I were standing by Veronikah who was spaced out at what we had just told her.

She was thinking quite hard, i mean for veronikah, and since she knows almost everything, its kind of strange.

"What?" i asked staring at her

"I dont know" she mumbled pursing her lips

Everyone had since arrived, Damon included, he just assumed it was a pre Christmas party, moron forgot his own birthday, mind due all three of us forget our own birthday, I guess it runs in the family.

"Megan!" Damon yelled "Come have a drink with me!"

"Arent i suposed to be emotionless?" i asked veronikah

"It mostly will have worn off by now"

"Great" i huffed "can you go turn elena so i can save her again"

she gave me a blank look "Go and have a drink with damon... i know you want to" she teased, again, not veronikah like.

"I hate you, you know that right?" i huffed stomping off over to damon.

I was wearing a puffy black dress with silver sequins under the bodice, thanks to veronikah of course.

"Megan my darling sister" damon slured "Have a drink with me!"

i shrugged and poured the two of us a couple of Vodka shots i downed two of them just to tone down my senses a little bit.

damon handed me another two and i chugged them down quickly.

the rest of the night was a blur, damon had worked out that it was a birthday party, i knew that much.

*Damon*

Megan and i were dancing to one of my favourite beegees song when someone i didnt want to pop up, coincidentaly popped up

"Daddy!" she squealed "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Aqua" i said dryly as i watched megan walk off her dress pulled up to her knees.

i followed her, i wasnt sure if it was the alcohol, or whether it was just my intuition, or a combination of both.

"What do you want Damon" she asked not standing still in front of me, her back facing me "No thats a silly question" she mumbled "I know what you want Damon, and you know, you could have had it if you didnt accecpt her back into our life, and you know something else?" she asked me now on the verge of hysterics "I love you and you have just stomped on it so many times, and i hate you for it"

she moved her arms up to her kneck, where she kept one of her many magical charms and vanished before my eyes.

*Unknown POV*

She was a little fire cracker, it couldnt be her.

the universe wouldnt trust something so important to her.

I would have to find out, i was willing to defy the laws of the universe to do it too

__________

Dun dun dun.

haha bet you all hate us, thats ok, i promised id have an update up by friday... i spent that day sleeping, oh well :) love you all

Arielle

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
761K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
972K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
268K 9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...