Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Whose This? {33}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Stay With Me {48}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Rise and Shine {54}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Cake By The Ocean {75}
Rumors {76}
Handle This {77}
This is the Life {78}
Author Note

Coming Home {79}

338K 7.6K 2.6K
By aestheticvxbes

I recalled my time in Mexico with a smile on my face. My relationship with Ian has done nothing but grow in the time that we were here. The were still some questions I had for him but I was willing to put those questions on a hold. I was beginning to love Mexico and loved being here and not having to worry about anything.

My happy bubble was burst when on Saturday night Ian said, "The fourth of July is coming up which calls for the annual McKinley barbeque. Come with me"

"Yeah sure" I stated automatically

"Alright I will call my pilot."

My head shot up from the beach blanket I was laying on. I sat up on the sand and looked up at him, "Call pilots? We are leaving?"

"Yes. July fourth is this Monday" I thought about the dates and realized he was right.

"Where did the time go?" I wondered out loud

"I don't know. It so easy to forget everything when I'm with you."

I got up and dusted the sand of my white bikini, "Me too. I don't want to leave"

He came towards me, "I don't want to leave either. I would love to just stay here with you but we can't"

I dramatically groaned and felt him tease the skin above my butt. Ian was a complete ass guy. He always found a reason to touch it or grab it and I never complained when he did. We went back into the house and I went into our room to start packing. I heard him on the phone talking quickly to someone.

"My jet will be taking us at noon tomorrow".

"You have a private jet?"

"Yes. I have 5."

"So then why did you make me book plane tickets?" I stuffed more clothes into the suitcase that I was packing.

"I was out of options. Thoughts of me, you and Valentina in the same plane would be to much tension. Individual flights would cause drama and just waste money. Public transportation was the only option"

"Hmm. Smart" while packing up my suitcase I found the sleeping pills, "These were a blessing. Thanks for them"

"It was the least I could do. Do you need anything else for the flight?"

I shook the pills in his hand, "Nope. This will get the job done"

We spent the rest of the day packing up our things and by the time we were done, the sun was gone and it was completely dark outside.

We went outside to admire the silence and the beach one more time. It was very dark outside but the moon shone down onto the water. Ian twirled my curls in his hand and said, "This is our last night in Mexico"

"I know" I sighed onto him, "I'm going to miss this. Waking up late. Relaxing. Riding horses. Going on yachts. Hot air balloons"

"We can still have that in Chicago."

"Sure"

A part of me knew that when we got home, we would never have what we have in Mexico. I was still hopeful for things not to change but I knew it would.

We walked around the beach a couple of times till we had to leave since our skin started to prune up. We threw some clothes on and ordered some food deciding to stay in that night.

"You were an only child right?" Ian questioned

"Yeah I was"

"How was it? I always wondered how being an only child is"

I placed my food down and turned to him, "It has its ups and downs"

"Tell me about the ups"

"Well I was automatically the number one priority in the house. Didn't have to share anything" I said with a smile on my face at the happy memories of being an only child.

My happy memories were soon clouded with bad ones, "But there's also its downs. While dealing with my parents death I always wish I could have a sibling to be with me. Someone who would be able to understand and we would have each other" my voice always choked up when I talked about my parents.

He ran his hands up and down my back as he said, "Shhh it's okay. We don't have to talk about this. I'm sorry babe. I should have never brought it up. I was just curious"

I nodded my head and let his heart beat calm me down. I felt him carry me towards our bedroom. I wrapped my arms around him and let sleep overtake me.

***

"Wake up" I groaned as I felt something shaking my shoulder.

"Ugh what time is it?" I groaned and turned over and stuffed my face in the pillow.

"11am"

I picked up my head and looked over at a shirtless Ian, "Why are you waking me up this early? Are we going horseback riding again?" I said with as smile

He leaned over the bed and pecked my lips as he said, "No. Not horseback riding. But we are going home"

I groaned and plopped my head back under the pillow. He picked the pillow from my head and said, "The luggage is already in the car. Be ready soon"

He left out the door and I grudgingly got up and freshened up in the bathroom. I called my renter and he told me he would be coming over soon to discuss payment charges. An hour later I was done getting ready and getting anything of ours that we forgot to pack the day before

I quickly threw on the only clothes that I didn't pack yet which unfortunately happened to be black leggings and a black crop top. I made sure I had my ring on and made my way downstairs. I saw the renter walk out the door and Ian shut the door after him.

I walked up to him and said, "Wait why did you do that? I had to pay the rent"

"Don't worry about that. I paid"

This again? I crossed my hands and gave him a hard glare, "Why? This was my home. I pay"

He walked towards me and before he could distract me, I took a step back. "Because I was the reason why you even had to pay rent."

"Ian you can't pay these things without talking to me first"

He grabbed my hand and kissed my ring finger then he said, "Okay you're right" I had a feeling he didn't mean what he said since I knew he would do it again.

"Are you still mad?"

"No" I sighed and stepped into his embrace. It was difficult to be mad at him.

I looked between the both of us since we were matching. Ian also had an all black outfit on. I got my sunglasses while he placed his on. After tying the laces of my new black sneakers that Ian bought for me we were ready to go. I double checked to make sure I had everything that I needed as Ian started the drive.

Instead of going through the main entrance of them airport we went through a secluded entryway. Our bags were taken away and the closer we got to the plane the more nervous I got.

In an effort to make conversation I said, "I'm going to miss the amount of fun that we had. The carefree, stress-free, sunny vacation is going to be gone in less than six hours."

"We can still have that in Chicago" even as Ian said those words I could tell he didn't believe it himself.

"No we can't" We got out of the car and boarded the plane. The plane was gorgeous. It had tan leather seats and I walked over to one of them as Ian sat across from me.

He held my hands over the table in between us and said, "I'm going to be right here next to you."

"Kiss me" I mumbled

He brought my head towards his and gave me a kiss. The kiss took of some of my nerves and made me be able to settle into my seat.

I quickly strapped my seatbelt on as standard plane protocol started. Soon we were taking of. Ian unlatched my hands from my seat belt and wrapped them in his. My gaze was locked on the window as the plane glided into the air.

"Look at me." I did as he said and kept my eyes on his. His eyes were such a nice shade of brown. I kept staring at him and I didn't even notice that the takeoff was done till Ian said, "There we go. You did it babe. We are in the air"

I couldn't feel relief since it felt like my stomach was in my chest. I couldn't do this, "Can I get the pills. I don't want to be awake through this."

"Are you sure. You don't have to fly alone like last time. I'm here for you. Just hold my hand and let's talk"

I clenched my eyes shut as visions came to my head. This flight feels worse than the last one, "I can't do this. Ian please give me the damn pills"

He sighed and reached for the pills and water. I greedily accepted them from his hand and swallowed them. I relaxed onto my seat as I waited for the sleep to come.

The drowsiness came immediately and and I welcomed the feeling. Hopefully someday I would be able to fly a flight without pills but that day would not not be today. I closed my eyes and soon sleep came.

"Are they coming now?"

"No sweetheart. But soon."

I nodded my head and trudged back to my room. I made sure to take the longer distance since I didn't want to take the chance of seeing any of the other kids.

You would think my biggest tormentor might be the older kids in here but on the contrary it was my guider. My heart dropped when I saw him in front of my door.

No. Not again.

"Delilah.." He started.

"Delilah"

"Delilah!"

I jumped up in my seat and looked into the hard eyes of Ian. My eyes opened and I was forced to look at the bright lights. I realized that it wasn't bright lights but it was actually the sunshine showing through our window.

These stupid nightmares again! It took a shit load of therapy to make them go away and now they are back.

I looked over at Ian and his lips were moving. His eyes were on me and his mouth was moving but I wasn't comprehending his words.

His mouth moved again and I was able to make out his words, "Delilah? Can you hear me?"

I nodded my head and Ian gave me a water bottle and said, "You were having a nightmare"

I drank most of the water and I didn't realize how thirsty I actually was. My skin was clammy and my head hurt. The AC of the plane combined with the perspiration on my skin made me cold.

Ian pulled the hair away from my face and said, "Talk to me about it"

I shivered when the memories came to my head. I raised my hand as the nearest flight attendant came to me.

"Can I get a drink please. The strongest you have"

"No. You just took sleeping pills. That will be all Lois"

The flight attendant left and I slumped into my seat. I need something strong but not too much. Maybe vodka?

"Instead of drinking, let's talk"

"I can't talk, I need a drink"

"Lois, get her cranberry juice." the flight attendant scurried away before I could change the drink.

Ian reached into his bag and pulled out the chocolates we got from the grocery store. I stuffed some of the mini chocolates in my mouth.

"I thought we ran out of these?"

"I have my ways" he kissed my ring finger when he said this and Lois came back quickly. Eating chocolate and drinking cranberry was not a good idea but I welcomed the bitter taste.

I could feel Ian gaze peering at me and I purposely avoided it. He wanted me to relive the memories and that the last thing I want.

"Can we not talk about this? Where is Lois? I need an actual drink."

"No you dont." he slid a water bottle over to me, "Drink your water"

Instead of arguing,I chose to listen to him. When he realized I wasn't going to argue he smiled at me. I idly wondered how long we were flying for. I must have been asleep for a while. I didn't have to wonder for a whole since the the descend of the plane started.

I fastened my seat belts and held Ian's hand tight in mine. I squeezing his hand so hard that I was sure circulation stopped. Ian didn't seem to mind since he had his eyes intently on mine.

I hated this part of plane rides. I hated every part of plane rides. I shut my eyes and clenched my teeth as my ear popped.The plane finally landed and we got our bags and went to find our driver. The drivers perky-ness did nothing to soothe my ringing headache. After landing I received a massive headache and I just needed to sleep it off.

Do you know what's better than sleep? Sex. My subconscious piped in. I internally rolled my eyes at her and rested my head against Ian's shoulder. I quickly texted my friends about landing even though I knew the only person who would respond would be Jason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 317 25
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...
5.1M 160K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
49.4K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...
786K 33.7K 51
Sienna Antoinette Harper had spent twelve years running from her past; now 28 she'd built up walls around her heart trying to keep people out and kee...