I Can Turn Good Boys Bad // J...

By DanHowellIsMemeGod

Mr. Adams dragged his finger down the clip board of names. When he stopped a smirk grew on his face. "Your... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Little Mr. Perfect and Leader of The Freaks
Chapter 2- Lets Crash It
Chapter 3- Skate Park
Chapter 4- Tree Tops
Chapter 5- Day With Sugg
Chapter 6- Ice Cream and Maybe More???
Chapter 7- (insert a title name here)
Chapter 8- Goodbye
Chapter 9- Bonefire Party
Chapter 10- Mysterys
Chapter 11- My Hero The Fruit
Chapter 12- Love Works in Stange Ways
Chapter 13- My Life is A Mess
Chapter 14- Is This Just A Mistake?
Chapter 15- Fate/Fights
Chapter 16- Sam's Story
Chapter 17- You Have To Chose
Chapter 18- I Love You
Sam's Story
Thank you guys.
Chapter 19- Consent
Chapter 20- Meet The Family
Chapter 21- Home With Him
Chapter 22- Broken
Chapter 23- Jacks Guilt
Chapter 24- Jessie's Journey
Chapter 25- 10 years have changed us
Chapter 26- Like a Warrior
Chapter 27- A Parents Job
Chapter 28- Secrects and The Locket
I was tagged and little update.
Chapter 29- Awake and Alive
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- One Door Closes

Im sorry.

875 24 7
By DanHowellIsMemeGod

Guys this weeks update is going to be late. My life has been a mess. For the last couple days my band director has missed school and practice. And this was at the same time some other teacher got put on academic leave for sexual harassment of a student. And we all have been fighting for him and all of us miss him. Well today at exactly 2:00 pm I was called down along with all the other band kids to the auditorium. And that's when they announced that he had resigned.

For those of you that aren't in band/ marching band. When you spend that much time together you guys become a family. And you come to look up to your Band Director and love them like family. So hearing that he left was heart breaking. I along with so many other band kids stayed in the auditorium and cried. We all had lost a part of ourselves. And it's not normal for them to leave mid season.

  And non band kids have been making fun of us and our old band director.

So basically we have a marching band with no band director, band kids all crushed and depressed, and other kids bullying us. AND WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING FOR THE COMPETITION WE ARE HOSTING SATURDAY.

To wrap this up. I'm not going to post Sunday like normal. And I'm going to take a break. I'm sorry but with my BD (band director) leaving with out telling us and us not knowing if he is okay or whatever. I can't focus or do anything. It all just really sucks and I'm sorry.

    Goodbye for now
                  - Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.5K 56
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
568K 27.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
698K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
723K 28.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...