Letting Go (a Jariana/Ariana...

By thedarkside3045

"They say letting go is tough, but holding on hurts just as much" . . . . . Sometimes we have to let go of pe... More

Letting Go (a Jariana fan fiction)
{ C H A P T E R · O N E } J A I · B R O O K S
Chapter 01 - Meeting Jai
Chapter 02 - Sam and Cat
Chapter 03 - Skype?
Chapter 04 - Creepy Glares
Chapter 05 - Confession
Chapter 06 - Just a typical morning in the Brooks' house
Chapter 07 - Cupcake?
Chapter 08 - Sweet as Strawberries
Chapter 09 - Hell yeah
Chapter 10 - " so you wanted to hear my voice"
Chapter 11 - Finally Met You
Chapter 12 " I guess your gonna have to stay in my room"
Chapter 13 - First Date and Kisses
Chapter 14 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 15 - "How do you know that Einstein"
Chapter 16 - Boredom Buster
Chapter 17 - Wake Up Call
Chapter 18 - Break Up Dilemma
Chapter 19 - Relief
Chapter 20 - Surprise Surprise
Chapter 21 - Twin Trouble
Chapter 22 - Pottorhead
Chapter 23 - Swindle
Chapter 24 - Bogey Man
Chapter 25 - How To Ruin A Relationship
Chapter 26 - Ragged Souls
Chapter 27- A Broken Heart
Chapter 28- Girlfriend?
Chapter 29 - The Eager Boy
Chapter 30 - The Game's Beginning
Chapter 31- The Twinkling Secret
Chapter 32 - Gift In The Eyes
Chapter 33 - Illusion Of The Heart
Chapter 34 - Moved On? Not
Chapter 35 - Nathan's Going Down
Chapter 36 - Strong
Chapter 38 - The Love Within The Note
Chapter 39 - Heartbreaker
Chapter 40 - Loving Smiles
Chapter 41 - Revenge
Chapter 42 - A twisted turn of events
Chapter 43 - Forced smiles and Miseltoes Part 01
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 44 - Forced Smiles And Miseltoes Part 02
Chapter 45 - Christmas Wishes
Chapter 46 - Airport Fun
A/N
Chapter 47 - the Break Up + Valentine's Special
I'M BACK
Chapter 48 - THAT BASTARD!
Chapter 49 - Breaking
Chapter 50 -Forever and Always Epilouge

Chapter 37 - The Attack Of The Haters

2.5K 39 0
By thedarkside3045

Jai's POV

I watched as Ariana's mood changed from happy to sad in a couple of minutes. I stood still , looking around the arena. Every single fan was either screaming or crying. Except for a group of girls in the back.

They were holding up a sign saying 'Kill youself you ugly bitch'. I managed to keep myself from slapping their faces until the end of the show. Me and the boys went out right before the show finished so that I could talk some sense into those group of girls.

I waited and waited when finally the five girls walked out giggling. They looked at me and began screaming.

"omg we're huge fans can I please have an autograph" The blonde haired girl asked.

I gave her a dirty look before grabbin her pen and paper and writing down 'Don't ever think of calling Ariana a bitch or else you'll get it from me , with love Jai ' I harshly returned it to her and left with the boys.

"Wow, i've never seen you so pissed before" James said , doing a terrible imitation of me.

I rolled my eyes. Who wouldn't be pissed when someome tells the love of your life to kill herself? Ariana was way more sensitive than any female celebrtiy out there and that worried me.

She may look strong but in reality she's really fragile and took hate very seriously.

I sighed, Nathan better take good care of her

*flashback*

I just returned from meeting Jennette and Liz for planning mine and Ariana's first date when I heard soft sobs from upstairs.

Confused, I rushed up the stairs as fast as I could, nearly tripping.

I slammed the door open to reveal Ariana on the bed crying her eyes out . From the corner of my eye I could see her phone .

I quickly went over to her and read what was on her phone. hate.

"hey don't listen to them , you know it's not true" I whispered, wrapping my arms around her

A smile appeared on her face even though tears were still spilling out of her eyes.

*flashback over*

Ever since that day I made sure Ariana was as happy as possible but then I had to mess it up by mentioning the stupid photo.

Nathan better make sure she stays away from hate . I don't want her to ever feel worthless again.

Ariana's POV

As soon as the show finished, I got off the stage in a rush. Scooter gave me a thumbs up and I smiled at him. I then went to my dressing room and called Nathan

" Hello" He said, harshly. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion,That was odd. I shrugged it off and replied to him

"Hey, where are you"

"I'm recording right now so if you don't mind I need to go" He spat before the line went dead. What was his problem?

A groan escaped my mouth as I slumped down on the bean bag chair in my perfectly sized dressing room. Someone knocked on the door causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"come in"

Scooter popped his head in and said " We're leaving in twenty minutes"

I nodded and picked myself up. Might as well meet some fans outside while I'm still here. One of the security gaurds led me to the exit and to my surprise there were srill many people left. They immediatly turned to me when the security gaurd announced that I was going to meet some fans.

I talked to many of them and took pictures aswell . When it was time to go I said goodbye to everyone and followed Scooter to the car that would take us home . When I was about to enter the car I saw a piece of paper on the ground. I picked it up and entered the car. Scooter sat a seat away from me and closed the door.

The car began moving as I unfolded the piece of paper 'Don't ever think of calling Ariana a bitch or else you'llget it from me , with love Jai'. I gasped quietly when I saw Jai's name. He actually went to my show even though we broke up? At that moment I knew one thing.

Jai was my one true love. and no one could ever change that

yo yo yo! wassup my peeps , I hope you enjoyed this chapter! keep voting and commenting please!

Ps: please check out Right there i you havent already I'll post the first chapter when I get ten votes

PPS: how's my new username?

Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 673 26
What happens when two people are forced together. Read and find out...
21.1K 399 20
What happens when Luke and Jai get into a fight, and Luke discovers his twins darkest secret. WARNING: CONTENT COULD BE TRIGGERING Also on AO3 under...
22.9K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
38.7K 1.1K 31
IM SORRY THAT I NEVER COMPLETED THIS BOOK // You can make love complicated, you can make it simple, fun, daring. There is no rules, so why be dedic...