Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor

9K 232 39
By hahahappinessdelight

ENJOY! 

----

I haven’t slept much not because of feeling happy with yesterday’s situation but I feel nervous how I’m supposed to tell my friends in the Philippines that I’ve been starred to do the photo shoot with their ultimate bias. I know they won’t believe me but as soon as the pictures are out, I know they’re going to do everything they can to go here and kill me.

I decided to talk them through Skype and ask them if they could gather around in one place. It was 11 o’clock here in the morning after few hours of waiting, they finally arrived at Stephanie’s house and went online. I missed their faces, and their weird and uncontrollable laughs. And now the video chat started…

“Hi Maevic!!” they all shouted that made my ears hurt.

“Guys you don’t need to shout!” I said and laughed.

“Aigoo, we miss you already! When are you coming back?” Josephine asked and I saw her pout her lips.

“Yes, when are you giving us our gifts? The BWCW items? The Korean snacks? When? When? Huh?!!” Micah said and got near the screen. I laughed so hard seeing her derp face.

“Just wait. Maybe after a month, I’ll be there.” I smiled and they all looked at each other.

“After a month?!!!!” they asked together and they screamed it. I nodded and smiled.

I remembered that I called them not because I miss them, well sort of, but there’s something I need to tell them. I was silent for a moment as I was looking away from the laptop and suddenly they called my attention.

“Maevic! Are you okay?” Stephanie asked.

“Ne. Uhh guys, there’s something I need to tell you and this is important.” I said hoping that they would listen and believe me. And of course, wishing that they won’t get mad at me.

“What is it? Tell us ppali!” Micah told me and her face was now serious that made me more nervous.

“I don’t know if you will believe me bu..t”

“Just tell us!!!!! You’re making me nervous! Gosh.” Micah said. She doesn’t know how nervous I’ am than what she was feeling right now. I took a deep breath and let it out.

“Girls, I had a pho…” I stopped as I heard someone ringing the doorbell.

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

It was a little annoying since the doorbell keeps ringing continuously.

“Aish! I guess that was Gerald, he was so immature! Go now Maevic, just call us next time.” Stephanie told me. We were about to log out but suddenly Josephine and Micah shouted.

“Ya! Finish what you were saying earlier!” they said but the doorbell keeps on ringing and it really hurts my ears now.

“I’ll tell it to you next time! I got to go! Bye” I said and closed the laptop.

Whew! I guess I was saved by the bell. I really don’t know how am I going to tell them but I guess, I need to think more about it since the photos will not be out yet. I hurried down to look who was outside. The doorbell still ringing and now I feel pissed off.

“Just wait!” I shouted and opened the door.

“Hi” Luhan said and smiled.

“Lu..Lu…Luhan?!!!!” my eyes widened as I saw him right in front of me, smiling. “What are you doing here?” I added.

“I just dropped by since, our practice just ended.” He said.

“But what about your manager and the other members? Do they know where you were going?” I asked him as my eyes still wide.

“Don’t worry, I told Sehun to cover me up from manager hyung and the other members” he laughed.

“Sorry, am I disturbing you? I can go now.” He added and almost turning his body but, I stopped him by holding his arms unintentionally. I noticed that for a matter of seconds so I let go.

“No, it’s fine. Come in” I told him.

He was ahead of me and I slowly followed him as he wandered around the house. He turned around and saw him smiling, my heart is beating so loud and he spoke.

“I’ve missed this house.” He said and started walking around again. I didn’t say anything instead, I was thinking why?

“There were a lot of memories happened here.” He said “Good memories” he added as he looked over the couch.

“Like what? Can you share it?” I told him. “Sit down” I pointed at the couch. He just smiled at me and didn’t answer my question. He looks like he was blushing but after a while, his smile faded.

“Have you eaten?” I asked him and he shook his head. “Okay, wait here and I’ll prepare our lunch or you want me to call for…” I added.

“No. It’s best if you’ll cook, besides I want to try yours.” He said.

“Okay, just stay there and relax. But I’ll apologize in advance because I’m not really good when cooking.” I pouted.

“No it’s okay. Do your best, hwuating!” he smiled. I went to the kitchen to start preparing the ingredients that I will need. This will be the first time that I will cook for someone and I don’t know how it would turn out to be. The kitchen isn’t far enough from the living room and there’s no chance to get rid of Luhan’s presence.

Luhan’s POV

As I entered the house, I feel so happy being back. There is this feeling that I would always smile whenever I’m here and I’ve thought about my ex-girlfriend.

“There were a lot of memories happened here.” I whispered “Good memories” I added.

“Like what? Can you share it?” Maevic asked. I didn’t realize that I’ve said it loud for her to hear it. I wasn’t supposed to tell it but she heard it. I don’t know what to say so, I just smiled as she let me sit down the couch.

“Have you eaten?” She asked and I shook my head.

She said that she will prepare our lunch and apologized immediately that her cooking skills is bad. She went into the kitchen and watched her.  There’s no difference from the way my ex-girlfriend and Maevic talks and the way they move. I smiled all of a sudden but she caught me smiling as I was looking at her. The only way for her not to suspect anything, I shouted ..

“Go Maevic! Hwuaiting!”

Maevic’s POV

Honestly, I’m really having a hard time cooking. I’ve noticed something and when I stopped for a while, I looked at Luhan. I saw him smiling as he looks at me. My heart beats so fast again and I wonder why he was looking at me.

“Go Maevic! Hwuaiting!” he shouted and I smiled.

I’ve gained courage and confidence as he cheered for me but I’m really getting curious if he just looked at me or he was already staring. After 1 hour, finally our lunch is already done.

“Luhan-sshi! Let’s eat now” I shouted as I went towards him smiling. He stood up and walked fast to the table.

“ooh~ it smells so good.” He said and sat on the chair.

I was just standing beside him and he told me to sit down adjacent to him. He started to taste it and he stopped as he looked at me. His face was unexplainable and I don’t have any idea if he liked it or not.

“Maevic…” he whispered.

“Is it bad?” I feel so nervous as he whispered my name hoping that he liked it but I guess he didn’t.

“Can I be honest with you?” he said.

“I got it! I’m really sorry if it tastes bad. I’ll call for a restaurant.” I told him and before I could stand up, he grabbed my hand.

“Can I bring all of these to our dorm? It really tastes good!!!!! DAEBAK! I’m sure the other members will love this!” he kept on screaming and shuddering my arm.

“What??? Are you sure you liked it?” I asked him and I feel so happy.

“Of course! What do you call this?” he asked and continued eating.

“It’s Chicken Adobo. It’s a very popular dish in the Philippines” I smiled at him.

“Woah. Teach me how to cook this next time, okay?” he said and pouted his lips.

We both started eating and at the same time, we exchanged conversations about random stuffs. We laugh and then get serious, then laugh again. I still cannot believe that this is happening.

I cannot believe that I’m just few inches away from Luhan. If this is only a dream, I will never want to wake up anymore.

 ----

Sorry for the late and boring update

:3
still hoping you liked this chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...
92.3K 3.3K 29
When EXO is asked to meet with a girl dying from cancer in Singapore, Kris doesn’t want to go. However, when he actually meets this girl, he realize...
67.6K 548 11
Start on: 2015 Finished on: 2016 Edit start : 11.4.2020 "What makes you think that i will break off this marrige?" You shut your eyes tight and bite...
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...