Midnight Calls // PrivateFear...

By xhopingforlove

WARNING: THERE WILL BE CUSSING IN THIS STORY!! - "They look at each other like they were almost lovers, ... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
1000 views???
fourteen
fifteen
new ff??
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
2,000 VIEWS?!?
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
ANNOUNCMENTS !!
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
LAST A/N
a new ff?
THE SEQUEL IS UP!!!
5 FUCKING VIEWS??
10K???

nineteen

348 12 14
By xhopingforlove

—song suggestion: Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

++ cAN WE PLS TALK ABOUT THIS PICTURE OF IZE, LIKE IM HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS RN UM

— —

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist, I open my eyes to find Isaac happily sleeping.

I remember yesterday, from walking in the house to leaving. Isaac offered me a ride to the motel, and I decided to let him crash.

I was admiring his freckles that are scattered across his nose, "like the view?".

"How do you know I'm staring at you" I responded, "your eyes are like lasers" he said while fluttering his eyes open.

"Morning breath" I said while pinching my nostrils together, "too bad". He then started to kiss me all over my face while I'm yelling "NO-
OH MY- ISAAC!".

The room were filled with laughter and giggles. Isaac ended up above me, his arms are holding him up from falling on me. "Do you-" he said, "do you remember yesterday?".

I just pulled him closer to me and gave him a sweet kiss, "does that answer your question?" I said, smirking. He made an 'mhm' sound.

"I regret doing that" I made a disgust face, I started getting up but Isaac pulled me down again and pulled me closer.

"Are you gonna talk to Will?" he quietly said, "of course, I can't run away from my problems" I replied not making eye contact.

"It will be okay" he held my chin and made me face him, "I'll be there for you through it all"

I kissed his nose and got up.

**TIME SKIP**

I was there, in front Will's bedroom door. I knocked the door, "Come in" I heard from inside.

I went in finding Will still on his bed, shirtless. He had his arms open waiting for a hug, I gave him a short hug then sat on his bed.

"I need to talk to you" I said not making eye contact. He got up and replied "you okay?". I sighed before replying, "I know-" I look at him in he eye, "I know you have a girlfriend back home, Isaac told me" I mumbled the last part.

He tried to pull me closer to him but I put my hand on his chest, I shook my head. "Don't try to make up any excuses. What happened, happened. And now it's gonna be in the past"

I stood up making my way to the door, "Tell her, tell her what happened between us. She deserves to know-". I placed my hand on the door knob, I felt a lump on my throats starting to form and my eyes began to water.

"And don't ever try to talk to me or contact me ever again"

I opened the door and left.

— —

A/N: iDK WHAT TO SAY UM YOUR WELCOME??? COMMENT IF U LIKE DRAMATIC SCENES CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I OVER DO IT WITH THE DRAMA THING ++ I MADE WILL SEEM LIKE AN ASSHOLE IN THIS STORY IM-,, SPOILER ALERT: THE STORY IS GONNA COME TO AN END SOON ASDFGHJKL!1!11! anyways don't forget to vote + comment !!

Twitter: @/nightskycube
Instagram: @/becauseilovecube

-laURREENN

views count:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 116 26
*** CRINGE WARNING *** THIS STORY IS SO BAD PLEASE DON'T READ IT'S JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING MY FIRST BOOK THANKS 》 "And I thought it would be fun."...
168K 2.3K 24
"I'm going to miss you a lot," I told him truthfully. He nodded. "Same here." "At least I have your sweatshirt," I shrugged. He pulled out his pho...
9.5K 496 12
-𝐓@𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 ᵇʳᵃⁿᵈᵒⁿ ᵇᵃʳʳᵒʷ, ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃˢᵏⁱˡˡ '𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚. ...
263 9 19
"Are you going to leave me too?" She whispered looking into the eyes of her lover. "I'd never leave you," He whispered back while placing a kiss on h...