letters to you

By typicalyssa

it started with the girl who fell in love with the boy in her math class. - [completed] More

intro
journey begins
memories
gone
oblivious
breathing
the hurt
lies
2 am texts
i miss you
apologies
life
time
blissful
you
complex
experience
fear
i'm yours
indescribable
the love
seeing you
rain with you
best days
letters to you
perfect
your feelings for me
touch
that night
i'm scared
done
end.

you're a need

30 2 0
By typicalyssa

"i'm not over you, if i keep talking to you the feeling will never leave. i know in my brain i have to let you go, but my heart won't let me. it's a constant battle between those two. i can never make any decisions because i know what i need, but i also know what i want.
you for a fact, is want, at times you can also be a need. like how i need to talk to someone, and you're like right there, but too far for me to reach. that's how i'm going to have to deal with it, with this being able to see you but not have you."

i shook my head at the nonsense i wrote, but continued on anyways..

"there's times where i want nothing to do with you, where i hate every single thing about you. but then there's days where all i want is you. where i can't stop thinking of you, where you're on my mind all day. where in class, i study your features. i see you laugh with your friends, you're so beautiful. and when there's that moment where we make accidental eye contact and my heart does the thing. or my stomach gets that good cold feeling, you have a really big effect on me and i'm happy it's you."

love alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...