What The Heck?!

By KingSilver47

This is a sequel to What Is This?! Among the three characters is drama, romance, and a bit of yaoi. (Insert l... More

1 GET OUT!
2 Cleaning
3 I Ship It!... WAIT WHAT?!
4 Secret
5 A Calm... Before A Storm
6 Threat
7 Milkshake
8 Again
9 Punch... Is Delicious
10 What Happened?
11 Sleepovers
12 Awkward Morning
13 What a Job
14 Short Chapter About Boyfriends
15 I'm Sorry
16 I'm A Flirt
17 Be Careful
18 Be Mine
19 Be Mine!
20 Help Out
21 BE MINE!
22 Fishy
23 love
24 Together
25 College Party... Not
26 College Party... Um
27 College Party... Yeah
28 Future
29 Hide and Seek
30 Leave Me Alone
31 The Answer
32 What Is Life Even
33 Deserve It
34 Finals
35 Weird
36 Friends At Play
37 Friends At Date
38 Beautiful As You
39 Better
40 Break-Up and Make-Up
41 Date Start
42 Date Success?
43 What Did I Forget?
44 One Last Sorry
45 It's Time To End It

Character Guide

44 2 0
By KingSilver47

This will be moved to the front.

Let's start with the original characters! This is three years after the story What Is This?!. Let's see how much changed.

The main character is Alexis/ King/ Ginhana/ King Water (Haru gave me that name)/ Akashi/ Takao. A lot of nicknames from a lot of friends. She likes to daydream, relax, and swim to relax. After all that happened with Makoto and Haru, it resulted in something out of the blue to happen.  

This is SiSi. She is finally in college and away from her strict parents. She is so happy to be out of that home. She can do whatever she wants: eat candy, party... dye her hair purple! Now she can be with Levi all the time. Let's just hope that nothing bad can happen from that...

This is Tempest. She is the friendliest and nicest girl you can ever meet. She is a supporting friend that can sense trouble, and when she does, she there to help. She is best friends with Yachi and Hinata. She is roommates with Yachi.

Now time for the anime characters!

This here is Haruka Nanase and Makoto Tachibana. The two friends. And man did they have some major problem last story! They are, thankfully, getting along perfectly. Everything seems peaceful, let's just hope it stays that way. I mean, really, they are sharing a dorm room together.

This is Tobio Kageyama! This stiff, harsh guy is now in college with his partner and senpai! In the last story, his intentions was a little vague. Let's just see how this guy is doing with his relationships. But everyone knows that he's obssessed with Volleyball. He shares a room with a guy named Daiki Aomine.

Oh lookie here, Daiki Aomine. He is amazing at basketball. He's a pretty laid back guy. He likes to sunbath and relax, but when it's basketball time, he loves a great challenge. He popped up in the last story a couple of times. He is childhood friends with Momoi Satsuki.

This orange angel, right here, is Shoyo Hinata. This poor sweet cinnabun went through too much. The Oikawa taking Kageyama from him, then saying such hurtful things brought him down. As his situation ended, he was happy to have the current relationship with Kageyama, but is that how it's going to end? Oh, and he shares a dorm room with Tetsuya Kuroko.

This adorable blondie is Yachi. She is a great friend and former volleyball manager. She panics a lot, but she wishes the best for everyone... that's all I got for her. She is roommates with Tempest.

These three are (respectively) Armin Arlet, Mikasa Ackerman, and Eren Jeager. Mikasa and Eren are siblings, and they were in the last story. Mikasa doesn't like Levi. Eren loves Levi. And Armin is finally in the story!... Nerd. Eren and Armin are roommates. Mikasa is roommates with Satsuki Momoi.

This shorty is Levi Ackerman. He was formerly Eren's and SiSi's French teacher. He may have a mean exterior, he's pretty nice. (exceptifyoucallhimshorteverysecondandtriphimalotandcallhimmommy) >.> Yeah... he also came to the rescue of a few problems last story. He's a pretty nice guy. He's just really happy to get to be with SiSi often.

This is Satsuki Momoi. She is the current girlfriend of Kuroko. She is also the childhood friend of Aomine. She was Aomine's basketball high school team's manager. She was also Kuroko and Aomine's in middle school. She was intelligent in seeing and analyzing skills in basketball. Last story, she popped up a few times with Kuroko. She is Mikasa's roommate.

This blond is Ryouta Kise and the blue head is Tetsuya Kuroko. Kise is a model who is great at copying moves in basketball with amazing skills. He was never in any of the stories. He is popular with the ladies. Kuroko is a quiet and honest guy. He was his former teammate along with Aomine in middle school. But where is Kuroko's light, Kagami? He is studying and playing basketball abroad with his girlfriend Aisara. (I'm not explaining Aisara, read the story before!) Kise's roommate is Kenma.

This pudding head is Kenma Kozume. He is a delicate little flower. He was so used to relying on his friend, Kuroo, but they are in different places. He is used to being on his phone and playing games. He is a good friend of Hinata, and SiSi wants to protect him from the world. He came along to help Hinata out in the last story. (i feel bad for not being able to put him on the cover).

This is Tooru Oikawa and Hajime Iwazumi! They were in the same team from Middle School to High School. They are best friends from childhood. Iwazumi may be a little abusive at times, but he keeps him in his place. Oikawa just loves to irk Hinata and Kageyama. Iwazumi is roommates with a guy named Kisumi.

And here he goes... this peach butt is Kisumi Shigino. He is in fact another add-on. He is Makoto's and Haru's friend, but he made Haru a little jealous in the past from being a friend stealer.

That is all the main characters I can get! Any more characters, and this story will be longer than the last one. That's the last thing I need!

Okay, dorm roommate summary:

Alexis and SiSi

Tempest and Yachi

Makoto and Haru

Kageyama and Aomine

Hinata and Kuroko

Kise and Kenma

Eren and Armin

Mikasa and Satsuki

Iwazumi and Kisumi

Oikawa and ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 11 6
Our favourite volleyball and basketball players are all grown up and now in college. It is here that they meet Emiko (OC), a small girl who will make...
110K 2.3K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
24.1K 471 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...
5.6K 147 12
Tetsuya Kuroko has to move to Karasuno High School after a friend found out about his life at home. His parents, however, force him to go to a school...