Blackout (Louis Tomlinson fan...

By kitkat9881

Selena was just a fan going to a concert. She thought she was dreaming when she met One Direction. That's rig... More

Blackout
Backstage
Movie time
Revenge
Pros and Cons
Eleanor
Ankle
Karaoke
Awkward
Date
Confused
Finally
Shirtless.....again
Kathryn
I'm sorry Selena!
Hotel
Dying
Memories
Happy Birthday
Tease
Christmas
Tomlinsons
Find me
Fight
Snog...
Names
Forgiveness
Promise
Cancer
Shave it or lose it.
News
Dream and Volunteer
Ruth
Attacked
'Celebrate'
1 Year Later
EPILOGUE

Truth or dare

218 3 0
By kitkat9881

I could tell he was trying to think of something evil. I can just tell by the look on his face. If it's really bad I'll get him back later. No ifs. It is going to be bad. I hope he is easy on me. God I'm nervous. Why didn't I say truth?

"I dare you to trade me shirts." This is how he is gonna try to see me topless. He will have to try a little harder. I looked at Addi with a smile on my face.

"Ok." I said. Louis took of his shirt quickly. He smirked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and took of my top shirt. I pulled it off revealing my camisole. I threw my shirt at him before putting his on. "I guess you didn't know I wear camis under my shirt."

"No fair!" He frowned.

"You're the one that tried to see me topless." I shot back. "Niall truth or dare?"

"Dare." I don't even have to think about this one.

"I dare you to go outside and sing 'I'm a little teapot' with all the actions..." I said. "And let us record it." I giggled.

"Ok lets go." He got up and started walking to the door. I grabbed my phone before we all followed him out. He stood I'm the middle of the street and started singing and dancing. I kept my camera pointed at him while he danced. We were laughing at all of the people staring at him. Half thought he was crazy and half were fans that were cracking up. When he finished he ran back in the house. We followed him in still laughing.

We sat back in the circle on the floor. Addi was still laughing. I was panting, trying to catch my breath from laughing. Louis was rubbing my back calming me down.

"Addi truth or dare?" Niall asked.

"Truth." Addi smirked thinking she avoided something bad.

"When did you have your first kiss?" Niall asked.

"A few days ago." She shrugged. Niall smiled widely realizing he was her first kiss. I rolled my eyes. I don't think that is true. "Louis truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Selena." She smirked at us. I felt a pair lips on my cheek. They left a tingly feeling there. They pulled off my cheek and he turned to Addi. She rolled her eyes. "Not on the cheek. On the lips!" I felt a blush creep up my neck to my cheeks. I turned my head just when he did. He looked as if he was asking permission. I slightly nodded. We both got up on our knees. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I put my arms around his neck. My eyes flicker down to his lips. I met his gaze again. When our lips were close I closed my eyes our lips finally met in the middle. When they touched sparks, no not sparks, fireworks went of in my stomach. Our lips moved perfectly in unison. I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled him closer if that was even possible. It was amazing. This moment couldn't be any better. We pulled away and sat back down. I looked down at the floor trying to hide my blush and smile. My smile couldn't have been any bigger. My cheeks were probably redder than a stop sign. I finally looked up to see Addi staring at me smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your first kiss!" She squealed. She got up and jumped up and down excitedly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Awe I was your first kiss?" I nodded. Louis wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "I've never been anyones first kiss before but I hope you'll be my last." I giggled.

"Well now you have and I hope that too." I looked up at him smiling.

"Ok I think Addi is to excited to play. Can we eat now?" Niall whined. I looked at Addi. She looked at me. I sighed.

"Come on Niall. I'll help you find something." I said getting up. He followed me happily into the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"Have any Nutella?" I glared at him for wanting my Nutella. I softened my gaze and made him follow me to the pantry. I showed him half a shelf full of Nutella jars. His eyes widened. I grabbed two jars handing him one. We walked out of the pantry. "Can I use a spoon it will you tell Liam?" He asked. I rolled my eyes before giving him a spoon. We walked back to the living room. Addis eyes widened.

"She let you eat her Nutella! She must like you. She won't let anyone touch her Nutella. Not even me!" Addi said surprised.

"I figure he'll be easier to deal with if he is eating." I shrugged.

"What about me?" Louis asked. He rubbed his stomach like he was hungry. I rolled my eyes while picking up my spoon. I reached over feeding him the spoonful of Nutella. I guess it was to much because his cheeks puffed out. He was trying to say 'To much' but couldn't. We all started laughing at him. He started swallowing little by little. When he finally had it all down he turned to me. "Run." Is simply what he said. I put my Nutella on the table and started running as fast as I could with my boot. He started chasing me but he caught up really fast. Stupid boot. He grabbed me by the waist trying to pull me towards him. When I wouldn't let him he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. My head was in the middle of his back. He walked back to the living room quickly with me hitting his back.

"Put me down! Louis! Let go!" I yelled. As my head hit his back too. He dropped me on the couch. I knew what was coming. I tried to get up but two other people held me down. "Addi! Niall! I gave you my Nutella!" I yelled at them.

"No one can save you now!" Louis said. His hands met my sides. He started tickling me. My arms and legs tried to move but couldn't. I started laughing hysterically. I'm just glad he doesn't know where I'm really ticklish.

"Tickle her legs!" Addi yelled. I shot her a glare. Louis retracted his hands from my sides and brought them to my thighs.

"No!" I yelled as he started tickling. Tears were in my eyes from laughing so much. I probably look like a tomato. "Louis......please...stop....I can't...breath" I said between laughs.

"Say 'Louis is the sexiest man in the world and he has the biggest biceps ever'" He smiled at me.

"Louis...is the sexiest....man in...the world..and...he has...the biggest...biceps ever." I said. He took his hands away.

"I know." He said smiling.

"He also had the biggest ego ever." Niall mumbled. Louis shot him a glare. They let go of my hands and feet. I sat up and tried to catch my breath. He sat down next to me. I slapped his arm.

"What was that for?"

"The torture." I said.

"Ohh you know you love me." He said still smiling. He put his arm around my waist.

"I sure do." I smiled up at him.

"You two are too cute!" Addi said watching us. I shook my head at how she was watching us.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. I looked at Louis.

"Uh...." He tried to think of something. "Ice cream run?" I looked at the clock.

"Its 9 pm they are all closed." I told him.

"I'm tired. Night." Addi got up and walked out with Niall following her.

"And then there were two." Louis said.

Louis POV

I watched Addi and Niall leave the room. What are Selena and I going to do? I asked myself. "And then there were two." I mumble making Selena giggle. I look down at her. She had a small smile on her lips. Her eyes were staring off into space. Her cheeks a light tint of pink. She is beautiful. I say that a lot but its true. She looked up at me. I blushed a little when she found out I was watching her.

"Wanna go to bed?" She asked. I nodded before standing up.

"My lady." I held out my hand to help her up. She gladly took it and stood up. I intertwined our fingers as we walked to the bedroom. She walked into the closet to change. I laid down on the bed and waited for her to come out. I closed my eyes.

"You need done different clothes?" I heard an Irish accent ask. I opened my eyes to see Niall standing in the doorway. I nodded. He threw me sweat pants and a t shirt.

"Thank you." I said sleepy.

"Yup. Night." He said walking out of the room. I stood up. I took off my jeans and put on my sweat pants. I took off my shirt. I reached over to grab the shirt Niall gave me when a few fingers poked my sides. I turned around to see Selena smiling at me.

"What?" I wanted to know why she was so happy. She pointed down to my stomach. She was happy because I didn't have a shirt on. That makes me feel good. I chuckled. "I think I'll just keep it off." I smirk. Her eyes widened as I lay back down on the bed. She laid down next to me. She got up again though because she forgot to turn off the light. She walked and turned it off. It was almost pitch black. I could see her petite figure running back to the bed. She jumped onto the bed next to me. She accidentally kneed me in the gut when she did. I shot up.

"Ohh my God. Louis I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." She stood up and backed away. She turned the light on. She slid down the wall staring of into space. She was having a flashback. I got up and slowly walked to her since I was still hurting. I kneeled next to her.

"Selena." I said quietly. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Please don't hurt me." She said weakly.

"I won't hurt you."

"You did last time." She whispered. I don't know what she is talking about. I reached my hand towards her cheek. She flinched away from me.

"Selena." I whispered when I tried to touch her cheek again.

"Please daddy. Don't hurt me. I'm so sorry daddy. I didn't mean to. Please don't hit me again." She said louder.

"Selena its me. Louis." She looked up at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt my shoulder getting wet. She was crying. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I held her in my arms trying to comfort her. "Shh baby. Its ok." Her sobs slowly stopped.

"I'm sorry Louis." She said quietly.

"It's ok. Did your dad hit you?" I asked. She sighed and slid off my lap. She turned to face me. She pulled up one of her sleeves. I wondered why she always wore long sleeves. It revealed a cut from the inside of her elbow to her wrist. My eyes widened.

"I dropped my dads case of glass beer bottles. They all broke. He took one of the pieces of glass and cut my arm." She sat back down on the bed next to me. I ran my fingers over her scar. I pulled up the sleeve closest to me revealing more scars on her wrist. They were different though. They were only about an inch long each. They were a result of self harm. "My dad is why I did that. He made my life hell. Because of him I was picked on at school. I was a mistake. A result of a drunken man. The daughter of an alcoholic. A girl whose mom was to scared of her own husband to save her daughters life. A girl whose dad got drunk and killed himself and his wife in a car accident. An orphan." She said the last one quietly.

"Well now you are a girl who is strong. She has been through hell and back. Now she has a boy who loves her. He hopes he makes her happy. She makes him the happiest guy in the world and they've only been dating for two days. He feels like he's known her for his whole life though." She smiled up at me.

"Well he sure does make her happy. That girl feels the same way about him. She it going to try to put the past behind her and live in the now.... I love you Louis."

"I love you too." I smiled down at her. "Now lets go to sleep." I got up and turned to light back off. When I laid down she snuggled into my chest. I held her tight. It felt so...so perfect.

I hope you like it. Who has the new midnight memories CD. I love the song Story Of My Life. What is your favorite sing from the CD. I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'm stuck inside my house because of the snow. Stupid Oklahoma weather. Love you all.
XoXo Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
626K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.