RIGGS //A Chandler Riggs fanf...

By girlypolkadots511

A love triangle, a first love, everything is going to change. Alice Michelle meets the famous Chandler Riggs... More

RIGGS //A Chandler Riggs fanfiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34-4ever in my heart
Authors note
THANK YOU

Chapter 1

16.1K 367 857
By girlypolkadots511

I get out of the car and shiver as the wind blows past my body.

I'm wearing my hair in a side braid with 2 strands in front of my face.

I'm only wearing mascara. The show wants an innocent girl, not a plastic super model. And I've been to some classes before where we were told to keep out hair out of our face, no makeup or limited amounts.

I'm wearing a long sleeve baseball shirt with a zombie plastered on the front from a video game.

I'm also wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans and black vans.

I walk inside and notice about a dozen other girls sitting down and rehearsing lines.

Elizabeth is 12 and like I said innocent, most of these girls are plastered with makeup and wear pretty little dresses. I wonder why they're so dressed up? they also look like they're in their older teens and look nothing like they can play an innocent 12 year old.

There are 2 other girls I notice who sit in the corner with their mothers, they look extremely innocent and I'm sure one of them will get the part.

My mom signs me in and we take a seat.

I take this chance to look around.. a desk sits about 10 feet away with a MacBook on it, beside it is a chalk board that says

Name:

Height:

Age:

Birthdate:

A camera sits next to them as well as a dark skinned women with short black hair.

She smiles at me and winks. I give her a shy smile in return and look down at my script.

It's very simple, I don't have the full script for the episode because it could spoil it, I have the lines of when Carl and Elizabeth talk.

I over read my lines a few times as the women begins calling the girls up one at a time, she asks you the questions on the board and fills in the lines, then you stand in front of a white wall and you get your photo taken.

You sit down once more and wait for your name to be called.

A door opens and a man calls out someone's name. The girl confidently stands up and walks toward the man as he closes the door.

"Alice Michelle." the women calls and I look over to her, I walk over and she asks me the questions and fills out the board, handing it to me; I stand in front of the wall and smile as she snaps my photo.

I take a seat and watch as one after the other the room empties. I'm the last person sitting as the girl in front of me walks out.

"Alice Michelle!" the man calls and I rise, I pull down my shirt and take a deep breath before walking in as confident as possible.

I stand on the line in the corner of the room, a video camera sits on a tripod and 2 lights hang from the ceiling to make the camera quality better.

I don't notice the people in the room until now.

"Okay, this is Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, Greg Nicotero writers of the comic and producers of the show, this is Chandler Riggs he will be reading the part of Carl."

The man introduces as he fixes the tripod up.

"Nice to meet you all." I smile, but I can't help but notice the boy who plays Carl, he has very beautiful blue eyes and long dark brown hair. I did research to know who he was but didn't know he would end up being so... attractive- ALICE. STOP. You do not like him!

Speaking of attractive.. now I know why the girls were dressed so fancy. My mom must've not told me he was gonna be here cuz she doesn't watch the show so probably didn't know who he was.. I doubt half these girls were even actresses

he looks at me and smiles and I realize I'm staring.

I look at the man behind the camera and he tells me what we're gonna do.

I nod my head and he begins filming

"My name is Alice Michelle, I am 14 years old and I'm auditioning for the role of Elizabeth on the walking dead." the camera pans down showing my appearance.

He stops filming and tells me what to do next.

I nod once more and he begins filming

"What do you like doing in your free time?" he questions

"Well, I really like to play guitar. I'm not good nor I know how to play but it's fun anyways!'' I laugh

"How did you get into playing the guitar?" he bounces off the question

"I got the inspiration from a concert my family and I went to, I saw the girl playing guitar and singing and I said I wanted to do that! My mom got me a small one and I just began playing around with it."

"So you can't actually play?" He asks

"Noo.. I like to think I can." I delightfully explain before glancing over at Chandler, he smiles and quickly looks away.

"Okay, now Chandler is going to begin and you just respond like you're having a conversation on the show." I agree and Chandler begins

"I don't understand this, I've never thought about it before but am I the only person who notices that it's hard to live in a world like this?" Chandler flawlessly asks

I look at my script and back up at him and shrug

"What do you mean?" I question

"Ya know, its hard to keep anything in this world if you're just going to loose it." I look at him and try to catch his eye, he looks into my eyes

"Are you talking about... me?" I feel like I'm not acting, like I'm having a real conversation with him.

"Carl, I've lost a lot in this world since the outbreak, but we don't have any other choice other than to live life now and wait for the future." I feel a tear fall out of my eye, why am I crying!?

I look at Chandler as if nothing else matters. As if this was real, I just look at him and he looks back. No reaction from neither of us and I wait for Chandler to continue.. but this is where he's suppose to kiss me *on the show*

Everything is silent.. nobody claps, nobody says anything they just let us have the moment.

Suddenly Chandler cracks a half smile and looks over to everyone else.

"Wonderful!" the moment gets interrupted when the man stops filming

"Okay, we will keep in contact! Thank you for coming!" He speaks as everyone stands up and I shake their hands and thank them

I get to Chandler and he looks in my eyes, I feel like I can't look away, like he is sucking me in.

"You're a great actress." he smiles as we slowly shake hands

"Thanks." I smile sheepishly and his smile goes away, does he think I like him?

I leave the room and my mom looks up at me and smiles

"How'd it go!?" she shoots up and hugs me.

"Fine, I guess." I shrug

"I'll meet you outside I'm going to use the bathroom." I say, she nods and walks out.

I turn around and walk to the bathroom beside the room I was in.

I close it and look into the mirror fixing myself up and gathering my thoughts, I shake off any feelings I have for Chandler and walk out.

I notice everyone is talking on the chairs in the waiting room

I smirk at Chandler and walk past him, I walk down the hall slowly and look at all the pictures hanging perfectly straight. I hear footsteps run up behind me, I turn slightly as he stops right beside me, oh great it's Chandler...

"That was amazing." he gets right to the point.

"Oh." I turn back around and begin walking again, he walks with me.

"Didn't you feel something?" he questions

"Uhm yeah, I felt nervous, sick and like I was about to throw up." I make a face

"Me too!" he agrees, I stop and look at him with a disgusted face

"You did?"

"Yeah! I mean... what?" he asks

"What is your point Riggs." I say turning back around trying to walk faster.

"All day long I've taken pictures and signed girls scripts. You didn't ask once for either one of them, you're... different." he finally says, and I stop in my tracks.

I turn my head to the side and he walks up behind me and comes around to the front.

He's short.. 5'7.. but I'm shorter so to me he's tall.

He stands in front of me and I get prepared for him to make a move.. weird IKR!?

He cracks another small smile and his eyes keep me in a trance.. curse them baby blues.

My mom interrupts.

"Oh Alice- is this Carl!?" my mom shrieks

"His name is Chandler." I growl before walking past her.

I'm angry. I've never liked a boy, nor have I had any connection with them. But Chandler, his eyes are just.. GRR

I slam the car door shut as my moms heels click in a 'walking quickly motion' and the wind howls, her door opens and she gets inside

"Honey what happened back there?" She buckles up

"Nothing, lets go home." I whisper

The car turns on and we leave, I notice in the passenger mirror Chandler standing there watching me leave.. and I feel a ting of sadness fill my heart and I frown..

I'll never see him again and I'll live with regret that I was so distant..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 454 7
One prom night was all it took: Samantha Jessica Swamps had a crush on her best friend since forever but couldn't tell him for the fear of destroying...
97.3K 2.6K 64
"When you love someone, you never hurt them." Samantha's just like any normal teenager. You know... She's always on her phone, sleeping till 12pm, st...
1.4K 12 17
First time moving away. No friends No social life really, just... keeping it real. Kids here can be jerks, but I can say different for a beautiful br...
3.3K 240 26
Ashleigh was an energetic kid with her family and friends but in front of others that's a different story. Chandler Riggs is the new kid at her schoo...