Pregnant By The School's Play...

By SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... More

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Rumours.

56.3K 826 444
By SapphireFox

Chapter 29:

Avril's POV:

*7 Weeks Later.*

I'm not as worried about my Mum anymore since Liam's parents took it so well. Even if my Mum kicks me out, I still have a place to live. I really want to tell my Mum to get it over and done with because it's starting to eat away at me. Every time she talks to me or looks at me, I feel like blurting it out. I won't be able to keep it a secret much longer anyway because I'm twelve weeks now and I'm starting to develop a baby bump. It's not that large but it's noticeable.

Some girls don't like the bump because they don't want to ruin their figures but I couldn't wait to get mine because I find them so adorable and then when I get really big I can rub my belly and feel the baby move and kick. Liam and I are going to create so many memories soon and I really can't wait for them. I hope he doesn't get scared and leave me. I still haven't gathered enough courage to talk to Liam about what I wanted to talk about after we told his parents because I'm scared of his reply.

I don't want to be a single mother if the baby's not his but I also don't want him to feel like he has to stick around if the baby's not his, and if they happen to not be his and they're Gavin's, well, then I don't know what I'll do. He's made it pretty damn clear that he doesn't want me or the child in his life. Men are so lucky; they can just leave whenever they want unlike us women who have to stay and take care of our baby. But I shouldn't be worrying about things that possibly may never occur because I don't want to stress the baby and cause a miscarriage or problems in my pregnancy.

My morning sickness has started to stop; I don't really feel sick as often as I did before. Liam and I have made friends with Sophia and Jake's friends now because they asked us to join them for lunch and ever since that time six weeks ago we have spent lunch with them every day. They were sceptical of us first, more of me than Liam because of my previous record of bullying people but Sophia explained to them that I wasn't a threat and I was her friend. So, they eventually started to stop being wary of me and became friends with me instead. Liam was friends with most of the guys already because they play on the team with him.

I'm so grateful for everything Sophia has done for me; she's given me friends, support, advice, a shoulder to cry on and she's given me so much help through all of this. I don't know how I'll ever repay her; she's been there for me so much. Speaking of Sophia, her and Jake got engaged a few weeks ago and she's now the size of a baby whale. No kidding, she's huge now! I don't mean it in a mean way; I love her cute thirty week bump! The babies kick a lot more now too and she lets me feel them kick which I love. I'm looking forward to when my baby kicks me. I say I'll find it a bit annoying as I get bigger because Sophia says it's really irritating when they kick so much, it makes her lose concentration. But despite that she still enjoys the kicks and I know I will too.

My love for Liam is getting greater and greater with every day and moment we spend together. He is so caring and definitely the best boyfriend ever. He has so much love for me and the baby and I'm so happy to have him in my life. His parents have arranged me a doctor's appointment for two weeks' time so I need to tell my Mum soon because I want her to be there with me. Even after everything she has done, she's still my Mother at the end of the day and I do love her deep down. Ryder has gotten another job despite my arguing with him and Liam has gotten one too. I feel so bad that they've had to get jobs because of me. It's not Ryder's fault but he's refusing to quit or let me have a job which I find totally unfair.

I get home and throw my bag onto the sofa when I enter the living room. Ryder was in there studying for upcoming exams and finishing off any homework he had. I felt like telling him that I want to tell Mum tonight. I really want to confide in her but I'm scared. This is the scariest experience in my whole life and I don't want her to hate me or become a worse alcoholic. I know this is my entire fault but I wouldn't have slept with so many people if it wasn't for her. She's the one who made me like that because she never had any rules. She never stopped me or taught me not to. Maybe if she looked after me like a normal mother and stopped drinking this wouldn't have happened. But I would regret this not happening because I love and want this baby so much.

"Hello, you. Are you feeling okay?" Ryder asks, looking me up and down as I lie down on the sofa while I sigh. He snapped me out of my thoughts and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Should I think of things like that or maybe I probably shouldn't because thoughts like those caused me to start cutting in the first place along with other bad thoughts. But that dark place in my life is over, the new happy and real me has broken out of her shell that she has longed to do for so long.

"Yes, everything's wonderful," I assure. I'm in a place in my life right now that I can honestly say I'm happy. I know that I'm now going to have a baby to look after but that just makes me happier. To know that you're creating new life and have a person who you'll love forever is very uplifting.

"Was that sarcasm?" he questions, studying me for a lie of any sort.

"No it's the truth," I say honestly, "There's just one thing that's bugging me."

"And that is?" he inquiries, dropping his pen to listen to me.

"How I'll tell Mum. Liam's parents said we could all go for a meal there and they'll tell her for me but I sort of want to tell her now," I explain.

"I can tell her for you now if you want, I don't mind at all, I'd be happy to help."

"Thank you, Ry. That would be great; I don't think I could do it alone."

"You don't have to do it alone because I'll always be here for you, Av," he promises.

"Thank you, Ryder. Do you think I should tell Liam that I'm going to tell Mum?"

"Definitely, it's best he knows, he might want to be here," he points out.

"I'd rather he wasn't though because Mum will physically beat the shit out of him," I remind, biting my lip at the thought.

"You're probably right but still tell him that you're going to and how you feel about not wanting him to come over." I nod my head and get out my phone. I send Liam a quick text explaining what I was about to do and if he agreed to my intentions. He did and also wished me luck and told me he loved me. I smile as I text him back then I hear the front door slam shut. Oh shit, she's home. I can't do it, I can't.

"Shh, it's all right," Ryder soothes as he rubs my back, noticing me get worried and stiffen.

"What's up with you two?" Mum asks, watching us both sceptically.

"We need to talk to you," Ryder announces, taking me to the chair and gesturing for Mum to sit across from us.

"Just cut that crap and tell me what it is," she demands, placing her hands on her hips while giving us stern looks.

"Mum," I start, "please don't be mad."

"It depends on what you want to tell me," she mutters, waiting in anticipation. Neither I nor Ryder say a word so my Mother gets even more impatient. "Well, it's obviously something that will make me mad then. How bad is it? Did you get expelled? Another F? Knocked up?-" she stops because she could see from the look on my face that it was the last one. "Avril, tell me you're not."

"I'm sorry, Mummy," I cry, covering my eyes as Ryder pulls me to his chest.

"Well, that's just fucking great, isn't it?" she says sarcastically. She sighs, mumbles an apology and buries her head in her hands as she sits down at the table. I continue to cry and Ryder does his best to cheer me up but I'm not able to be consoled. I felt a new pair of arms wrap themselves around me which comforts me a little. Wait, the only other person who could be hugging me is my Mother, that can't be right; she never hugs me. I look up from my hands to make sure and I was 100% correct. She's crying also and clutching me to herself as if hanging on to dear life. This feels nice; I wish we hugged more often. We haven't hugged since a few years ago; it felt so long, too long. I miss my old Mother. I think she's back; it's difficult to know for sure.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I've been the worse mother ever, I should have been a good mother to the both of you and been there for you but instead I wasted my life on alcohol because I thought it got rid of my worries but I was wrong. The more I drowned out the world the nastier I got to the people I love. I never meant to ever make you feel hated; I hope you know that, kids."

"We know, Mum. When Dad left it was so hard for you but we forgive you. At least things haven't ended that bad. We still have each other and Avril has Liam," Ryder notes.

"You shouldn't forgive me. I always left you alone; you had to look after Avril all the time instead of meeting up with friends and having fun. I ruined both of your childhoods. I made everyone around me miserable and drowned myself with alcohol like an irresponsible eighteen year old. I regret it all so much and now look, my actions have made consequences. My poor baby is going to be a teen Mom all because of me," Mum exclaims.

"I don't mind, Mum. I'm really excited," I admit.

"It's not as easy as you think. It costs so much, you have to watch the baby at all times, you rarely get free time to yourself, babies cause arguments with loved ones, people will bully you, people will judge you, lots of things happen, sweetie, I don't want people calling you names," she confides.

"They already do because I'm a whore, Mum. But I promise I'm not anymore, I love Liam and I want to be a good Mum to my baby," I confess. She knew who Liam was because once when she was home (which happens rarely) he came over and she asked who he was so I told her about him being my boyfriend. She just snorted and left the house, murmuring, "teenagers" on her way out.

"I'm sure you will, honey. Does Liam know? How many weeks are you?" she questions.

"He knows and so do his parents. He's being really loving and caring and so are they. I'm almost thirteen weeks," I answer, whispering the last part as I wait for her to get mad at me for not telling her sooner.

"You're almost thirteen weeks and didn't bother to tell so many weeks ago when you found out?" she repeats and I nod in reply. "I really wish you told me sooner. I could of gave you support, honey."

"I didn't know you'd be nice to me, I thought you'd kick me out."

"I guess you had a reason to think that because of the person I became, but she's totally gone now, the real me is back and she's not going anywhere ever again. This is a big eye opener for me about how bad of a person I was. I promise to never hurt either of you in that way ever again."

"Good because I need you so much now. There's probably something else you both should know too. The baby may not be Liam's, it may be Gavin's, we don't know yet because it was only a day's difference," I whisper, waiting for their replies and reactions. "I cheated on Gavin but he cheated on me also."

"When you first told me you were pregnant I thought it was Gavin's until you told me you and him broke up and you got with Liam but I never knew he was a possible father of the baby," Ryder chimes in.

"I didn't tell you because I thought it might be Liam's and you and Mum never had to find out it might have been Gavin's. Gavin knows and he doesn't want anything to do with us, he wanted me to have the abortion but Liam talked me around to not have it. I really want to talk about it with Liam but I don't know how to bring it up. I don't want to make things awkward between us because things are so great right now. I just want to know what he'll do if the baby isn't his. I don't want him thinking he has to stay around but I love him and I don't want him to leave me if it's Gavin's."

"I think you should talk with him about it as soon as possible. You need to know how your relationship with him stands before you continue to remain romantically involved with each other because if the baby turns out to be Gavin's and he leaves you, you'll be heart broken and so upset. And if he decides he won't stay with you if they're not his when you tell him then you should break up, it will save you falling even more in love with him and it won't hurt as much as it would in the future. You'd have wasted so much of your time with him for nothing," she advises.

"But I'm scared of what he'll say. I don't want to break up," I pout, tears starting again. She moves my hair out of my eyes and behind my ear.

"If he really loves you like he says, then, he will stick around despite it being Gavin's. From what I've heard he sounds like he does love you. But let me warn you, if he does stick around, don't have stupid arguments, they ruin relationships especially when a baby's involved. People become so impatient and stressed that they snap at people for no reason. Believe me, that's what happened with your Father and I." I stop and think about my Father. Why did he have to leave? If he ever did come back I want an explanation and a very sincere apology. I don't know if I'll ever forgive him but I still deserve an apology. "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking of Dad," I reply.

"Don't get upset by that no good, useless and immature father of yours. He was a waste of space, you both deserved much better," she remarks.

"I don't want my baby to have no daddy, Mum," I sigh.

"Either do I, sweetie, and hopefully they will have a Daddy. Next time I see him, I'll make sure he's not going anywhere and he promises to look after you. I better get looking for a job; I need to provide for you and the baby now. I should have gotten myself help as soon as I knew I had a drinking problem, it just felt so easy to drown out life when I drank that I didn't stop. I promise, you two, that I won't ever have another drink. I love you both so much," she sobs. That was the first time in like ten years she has said she loves me and it made me feel so much better.

"We love you two, Mum, I'm so glad you're back," Ryder breaks in, gripping her tight in a big hug. My Mum grabs us in a group hug and I feel my tears starting to flow again, but I didn't care now because I have my Mother back and I believe she's never going to go back to her old ways again. This is a turning point for her and I will help her as much as possible to get over her drinking problems.

Sophia's POV:

Everyone is staring and whispering away as I walk down the school hallway with Emily, Jayden, Zach, James and Isabella. It's making me paranoid that they're talking about me since they're all staring at me as they whisper. Should I be worried? I am worried and I can't help feeling this way. Is everyone making fun of how big I am now? If so, then, I don't care because my bump just reminds me that I have two wonderful babies inside me that I can't wait to meet. There's no doubt that I've gotten bigger because I'm thirty weeks and I've only ten weeks left until my little pride and joys arrive.

Jake being excited is an understatement, he is beyond thrilled. I have never seen him happier in my entire life, even all his friends and family, who have known him much longer than I, notice that he's been so happy ever since we got together. I, on the other hand, am starting to get much more tired and lazy. I have frequent trips to the bathroom, back aches and I've had a few more Braxton Hicks contractions. I can't wait until my pregnancy is finished so I can finally see the babies and plus I've had enough of being pregnant, I'm so, so tired.

"Does anyone know what they're all talking about; I know it's about me so can someone please tell me?" I beg.

"I don't know what they're saying, Sophia, maybe it's not about you," Emily observes.

"It is, they're all staring at me while they talk," I note, watching them all.

"I'm sure it's nothing bad," James assures, putting his arm around me.

"Knowing my luck, I'm sure it is," I mumble.

"Everything's going to be okay, I'll go find out what it is and report back," Zach offers, walking off to one of his friends. All the people around me somehow looked like they were sorry for me but about one or two girls were chatting away excitedly. I think I heard Jake's name being said by the girls who were talking excitedly. What were they saying about my boyfriend?

"Come on, we all better get to class," Isabella commands.

"You're right; we'll see you later, guys. Emily and Jayden, make sure Sophia doesn't worry, I know what's she's like," James orders.

"I'm right here, James," I point out.

"Sorry but it's true, you know it is too. Bye, everyone!" James says, giving my cheek a kiss goodbye before Isabella and him leave.

"Bye!" Isabella and him give us a wave as they walk off.

"I'm going to get my books, be right back," Emily declares, walking over to her locker.

"I really don't think it's anything bad," Jayden admits.

"It must be, those stares don't look too good. I always have bad luck," I sigh.

"Come on, don't worry. You're not supposed to be worrying, remember?" he reminds, poking me in the belly.

"I can't help it, it's just the way I am."

"Just take deep breaths, close your eyes, avoid the stares and imagine the babies are here." He puts his hand on my belly, strokes it and the babies kick beneath his touch. I do what he says and my mood gets better. "Is it working?"

"Yes, a lot. Thank you, Jay." He pulls me to his chest and I hug him tight to me. I wish Jake was here, I needed more cheering up. Jayden helps me a lot but Jake was the best at doing it. I miss him already; I'll go looking for him soon. I notice Emily come back over, she looked very distraught. She looks up from the ground and smiles weakly at us.

"What's wrong?" I worry, studying her to see if she was about to cry but it didn't look like she was.

"I heard what they were saying," Emily confides in a whisper.

"Bad?" Jayden asks.

"Quite," she discloses, "I don't think either of you want to know."

"Please, Ems," I beg.

"They were saying that Jake cheated on you last night at someone's party," she explains, giving me a sorry look. "I'm so sorry, Sophia." I feel my eyes water and a lump gets stuck at the back of my throat. What is she on about? That can't possibly be true. My Jakey doesn't cheat, he's changed. I knew everything was too good to be true. Jayden hugs me tight and rubs soothing circles on my back.

"Don't cry, Soph," he whispers in my ear. I do the total opposite and break down into tears as I clutch him tight. This better be a nightmare, please let me wake up. "Shh," he soothes. "We should take her home, she won't be able to stay here and face him; it's not fair on her."

"I know," Emily agrees, "Let's take her home."

"No I have a bone to pick with him first," I protest, wiping my tears away. I was more mad than upset now. Believe me I was greatly upset and heartbroken but I'm very aggressive when I'm mad so I need to take it out to him and then I can continue to be upset.

"Not now when you're thirty weeks pregnant, Sophia. It's hardly good for you or the babies to be upset, let alone shouting at someone," Emily declares, rubbing my back. Although I'm furious, I do agree with her. I only have my babies now and they'll always be my number one priority. I have to look after them first instead of my selfish needs. "We're always going to be here for you and we'll support you all the way. We love you, Sophia."

"Don't worry, honey, I'm beating the crap out of him when I see him," Jayden informs, making me smile weakly at how much my best friends care about me. "Come here."

We all have a group hug and I feel a bit comforted but my heart is still breaking into pieces with each breath I take. I don't think the realisation of it all has kicked in yet and I don't want it to yet, at least not until I get home. How could he do this to our family? I love him so much and I thought he loved me and our children too. This makes no sense, this isn't the Jake I know and love. He would never risk our relationship like that. We are engaged, we have so many plans.

And now look what's left: nothing but me in tears. I hope he's happy with what he's done because I won't ever forgive him. I know they say forgive and forget but I'll always have this grudge for him. I despise cheaters and he knows that. I bet he thought he'd get away with it but no, no he won't. People saw him and thankfully, Emily found that out instead of me never finding out he cheated. I bet he won't even admit it to me when I see him next class. He'll probably act as if he didn't do one thing wrong and act all happy families. He makes me sick.

"Speaking of the Devil," Emily mutters, glaring over at Jake who was making his way over to me with a big grin on his face. What the fuck is his problem? I don't want him anywhere near me.

"That son of a bitch," Jayden growls, walking towards him while his hand turns into a fist.

"Please, Jayden, no, don't do that!" I advise, hurrying over to him and taking his hand. "Calm down, please." He untangles his fingers from the fist shape and I tangle my fingers in his by holding his hand so he would relax.

"What's going on?" Jake demands, looking at us both curiously. "Soph, have you been crying?" I don't respond and don't even bother looking at him. I know if I look him in the eyes, I'll break down.

"Can you take me home, Jay?" I request.

"Definitely," Jayden answers, gripping my hand tighter.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Jake questions, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"Get your hands off me, please," I say softly, still not looking him in the eyes as I refrain myself from crying.

"What have I done? Look at me, Sophia. Tell me why I've made you mad," Jake insists, lifting my chin up, so, I'll look at him but instead I just close my eyes and hold back my tears. "Sophia, please, I'm begging. I don't know what's going on," he sniffles, tears starting to fall down his face.

"She said get your hands off her, I would do as she says or I will punch you so hard. Even Sophia won't stop me next time because I'm ready to explode," Jayden says through clenched teeth.

"Soph, are you breaking up with me?" Jake cries. "Baby, I promise I'll change. Just tell me what you want changed and I'll do it. I'll do anything for you and the babies. Please don't do this; you know you're my world. Without you, there's no point going on. I love you and I want this to work so much. Please, stay with me," he pleads. I feel so bad watching him get upset and crying like that, but, then, I remember what he did and my pity for him fades.

"Just admit it, Jake! Everyone's talking about it! You didn't think I'd find out from them?" I shout.

"Admit what? I don't know what I've done!" Jake promises and I somehow believe him. I think my feelings for him are getting in the way and making me think he's innocent and telling the truth.

"Sophia, please don't shout. You could cause a miscarriage or premature labour since you're so heavily pregnant," Emily frets. Jake takes both my hands and places them on his heart.

"I don't know what I've done that's so bad but I'm so, so sorry. I would never mean to hurt you because I love you. We can work through this. Please just tell me what I've done," Jake weeps. Even when he cries, he is still so beautiful and I feel so bad. I just want to be in his arms and wake up from this nightmare. I don't want to be a single mother at seventeen.

"You cheated on me at a party last night. Everyone in the whole school is talking about it. Why did you do it, Jake?" I inquire, ready to break down.

"What! I did not cheat on you; I was never at a party last night. I haven't been to any in months and I would never cheat on you, Soph. Who made that up?" he denies.

"I don't know, someone must have spread it around and then, it got back around to me. Wait, you're staying it's not true?"

"Yes! It's definitely not true; I would never, ever do that. Even if I was so bored and depressed with our relationship, which I never will be, I would still not cheat on you. It's you, Sophia, you made me grow up and change my ways. There is no way I'd ever go back to being my old immature self! You can ask my Dad, step-mum and sister and they can confirm I was with them all day yesterday. I never snuck out and went to some party; I stayed home with them and watched a movie. Even ring them if you don't believe me, I'm not making this up." I'm speechless and lost for words. I feel so bad for accusing him like that but how else should someone react when hearing that from someone? Since I don't reply Jake gets out his phone and tells his sister to meet him in the middle of the hall. Sarah arrives a few minutes later and Jake asks her for proof. "Where was I yesterday?"

"With me, why?" Sarah asks with confusion.

"What were we doing?" Jake asks.

"You, me, Mum and Dad went shopping then watched a movie during the night," she replies. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes," I assure, giving her a smile. "Thanks for clearing that up."

"No problem, sister to be! I better go to class, see you all later." She gives me a hug and pats the babies goodbye. We all say our farewells and I look at Jake awkwardly.

"I'm sorry," Jayden chimes in, "I didn't know, everyone was saying it so I assumed it was true. I never meant to get that mad, Jake; I hope you can forgive me."

"Of course, Jay, if I was you I would have probably reacted the same way," Jake smiles and they hug it out. What do Jake and I do now? Will he forgive me for thinking he cheated?

"I'm sorry too; I should have never believed them. I know you've changed and I'm so, so sorry for causing you pain. I feel so bad; please can you understand and forgive me, Jakey?" I ask, tears falling again.

"Please don't apologise, baby. I can understand why you thought the rumours were true because of my past record and the fact that everyone was spreading them. Please don't feel bad, everything's okay. I plan on finding out who made that shit up so I can hurt them for upsetting my girlfriend. Don't cry, sweetie," he whispers, wiping a tear away with his thumb as he caresses my cheek. I smile and wipe his tears away also. Why are people so mean? They don't have to make up stuff like that and hurt us both. I really don't need all this right now with two babies on the way. I can't take stress anymore. "I love you so, so unbelievably much."

"I love you too," I whisper in his ear before kissing him. If I was him I'd be mad at me for accusing him of something like that. I really wish I could go back in time and change the last few minutes. "I better go to History with Jake; I'll see you both at Home Ec. next class." Emily gives me a huge hug because she knew I needed it with the big shock and scare I had from people saying my boyfriend was cheating on me. She kisses my cheek as we pull back and bends down to face the babies so she can kiss them too. When she pulls back from kissing and cooing cute words to them I kiss Jayden's cheek and hug him goodbye.

"I'm sorry again, Jake. I hope you'll be okay, Soph," Jayden adds. "Bye, guys," they both wave. Jake and I walk hand in hand down the hall to our class. I notice James stomping down the hall towards us and I wondered what he was coming over to say. James gets as close as he can to Jake and I felt something bad was going to happen. Maybe he heard the rumours.

"James, are you-" I stop as James punches Jake in the face and he falls to the ground clutching his nose. "Jake!" I scream, kneeling down beside him and getting a tissue from my pocket to wipe the blood pouring from his nose.

"Oh, fuck- ow," Jake curses, holding the tissue to his nose. "It's okay, Soph, calm down, sweetie. I'm fine; it's just a nose bleed." He strokes my cheek and I hold onto his hand on my cheek.

"Sophia, stay away from him. I hate to be the one who tells you this but he's after cheating on you with Elena and there is no way I am letting him get away with it," James declares.

"No, he didn't, James. I heard that rumour also but he proved to me he was never at that party, his sister even said he was with her all day yesterday. How am I not surprised it's Elena who made it up and spread it, it wouldn't be the first time she's done shit like this," I murmur.

"Oh, shit. Jake, I'm...- I feel so bad, I'm really so unbelievably sorry for hitting you!" James apologises, putting out his hand and helping Jake up.

"It's okay, James. It's only a bloody nose," Jake assures.

"You could have broken his nose, asshole!" I say, hitting the back of his head.

"I know and I'm sorry! I was sticking up for you because I thought he cheated, I didn't know!" James reminds. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine; I'm just going to go to History. Don't worry about the nose, it's no big deal," Jake reassures, patting James on the shoulder.

"Come on, Jake," I say, taking his hand, "I'll take you to the bathroom. I have to talk to you later, James."

"I have a big feeling I'm going to be in trouble later," James guesses.

"Definitely! Bye!" I say. Jake wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"I'm really sorry about my brother and everyone else accusing you, especially me. I feel horrible for doing it; I do trust you, Jakey. I should never have believed them."

"Don't be sorry at all, it's understandable. I think it's sweet that your brother sticks up for you like that, he loves you a lot, he had a right to hit me because he didn't know, and now that I know who made that shit up I can confront them and make them pay for what they've done. I finally thought I got Elena to leave us alone. Why is she suddenly back?"

"I say it's probably because she's jealous of all of us being friends with Avril. She was hoping for Avril's life to be ruined but the total opposite happened. She has loads of friends now, two supporting families, a loving boyfriend, a home and food."

"It still doesn't give Elena the right to ruin our lives just because we're good friends with Avril now instead of her. I'm going to confront her as soon as I see her and hopefully this is the last time we hear from her again." I wipe more blood with another tissue that was seeping out from under the other tissue. Jake smiles his thanks to me and kisses me softly. I could feel the blood above my lip as I pull back and he chuckles at me before wiping it off. "Are you okay, honey? Are you stressed or tired? Do you want to have a rest?"

"I'm perfectly fine, don't worry about me. I'll tell you when I need to sit down or if I'm in a bad mood," I acknowledge.

"You never tell me when you're in a bad mood or upset," he disagrees. "I always figure it out, point it out to you and then you deny it but I know when you're upset or angry, Soph, because I know you like the back of my hand."

"And that is why I love you so much," I confess.

"I love you too but much more than you because no one loves anything or anyone more than the amount I love you," he confides, stroking my cheek softly with his thumb.

"You're so sweet! You never fail to make me smile every day."

"That's my job, baby. I promise to love you, listen to you, look after you, confide in you, make you smile and laugh every day and most importantly make you happy for the rest of our lives." I crash my lips on his and Jake chuckles into the kiss before kissing me back.

"You're such a romantic," I tell him after we break apart. "I always wanted a hopeless romantic for a husband."

"Me a romantic, please, I am not. Baby, I was thinking. I miss you so much when we have to say goodbye to each other after school and all I do when you're gone is think about you so I was wondering would you move in with me. It makes sense to anyway despite how much I miss you because then I can see the babies and look after them during the night shifts. I know this is all going so fast recently, first you got pregnant then I proposed and now I'm asking you to move in. It really all should have been the other way around but I don't care because I'm so unbelievably happy and I love you so much. If you don't want to, sweetie, say so. I don't want you to feel pressurised or obliged into saying yes because of our situation."

"Jakey, it's not that I don't want to, it's just my family. I can't leave them, my parents would miss me too much to let me move out at seventeen."

"But they know you're having my babies, I'm sure they'd let you, you'd still see them a lot."

"I know but I like it there. Why don't you move in with me, it would be so much better? Plus it makes sense to. If I moved in with you then three people would be moving into your house but if you move into mine it's just one extra person."

"With your family? Won't they mind?" he asks.

"Of course they won't. Both my parents adore you to bits."

"That's great then. Now that that's settled I can be there for you more. I just hope my Mum will be okay with it, I live at hers for the majority of the week and I'm all she has at home unlike my Dad who has Maria and Sarah. I hope she won't be too upset. I already asked her could you move in and she was really excited for you and the babies to live there."

"I think she'll be very upset. I don't want her to be lonely, Jake. Maybe we shouldn't move in together just yet, your Mum needs you."

"But I need you. Are you sure we can't live with her? Maybe we should get our own place," he suggests.

"Hmm," I say sceptically, "I don't know." I think about that for a while before replying. "That sounds good to have our own place but aren't we too young to live alone?"

"We're too young for a lot of things, Soph, but we're still going through with them," he notes, placing his hand on my oversized bump. "Look we have lots of time to think of it before we go ahead with anything. Do you want to stay over at mine tonight?"

"I'd love you. I'll just text my Mum after school to let her know. Come on, let's go to class." We enter our History class and immediately everyone turns their attention to us.

"There's the bitch," Jake scowls, spotting Elena talking to one of her mean friends. He starts to walk over to her but I pull him by the arm back.

"Calm it," I advise. I take his hand and place it on the babies who were moving and kicking away so it would calm him down and relax him. He takes a prolonged sigh and moves his hand around in a soothing circle.

"I hate how you know how to calm me," he grumbles.

"It's my talent," I gloat, giving him a smug smile. "The babies are able to work their magic on you."

"My special little babies and gorgeous fiancée must have these special calming powers."

"Yes we do, so can you not go over to her. We don't want another fight today," I say, poking his nose which was clean and not bleeding anymore. He cringes beneath my finger and I quickly apologise. I forgot it was sore, I feel bad again.

"It's okay, sweetie. And yes I have to go over to her, I won't start any fight. Just please let me talk to her." I nod my head as I contemplate it through. "Thank you. You go sit down at our spot and I'll be over in a few minutes."

"I don't think I should leave you alone with her, Jake. I have a feeling you're going to lose it with her if I'm not there."

"I won't," he promises then kisses my cheek. "Rest, honey, and don't worry." I reluctantly go to the back of the class to my seat which was beside Jake's and watch him cautiously as he talks to her.

Jake's POV:

"Elena," I call, tapping her on the shoulder so she would turn around.

"Oh, look, Elena, it's your making out buddy!" the other girl laughs. I form my hands into fists to calm myself.

"Have you come to make out again?" Elena teases, giving me a kissing face afterwards. If she keeps acting like this I will lose it with her.

"Don't say again because it never happened in the first place. Why did you spread that around the whole place? Nearly everyone in the whole school thinks I've cheated on Sophia. I would never do that because I love that girl and you have greatly upset her and me by making shit up like that. So if you don't mind I want an apology for both Sophia and I and also for you to tell everyone you made it up. You have no right saying things like that, tell everyone it was a lie or you will seriously regret it," I demand.

"What are you going to do, Jake? Hit me? Oh no, you wouldn't hit a girl. So what are you going to do?" she taunts. I didn't know what I'd do and I couldn't come up with a good comeback.

"Just please, leave us alone," I beg.

"I am leaving you alone. You're the one that came over here."

"That's it, you bitch. I've had enough of your shit to last me a lifetime. You fuck off away from us and stop fucking stirring things up! If you make up one more piece of shit, I'll make sure you get what you deserve. Did you ever stop to think if this would hurt Sophia so much that she would of lost the babies from all the stress? I would never, ever forgive you if you caused something like that to happen. Would you be able to go on knowing that was on your guilty conscious? I would never get over something like that and either would Sophia. You would of ruined our lives and I know that would make you happy but I bet you'd actually secretly feel upset for doing it and hate yourself. She was going to break up with me if I didn't have proof to show that I wasn't at that party. I would of been heartbroken for the rest of my life and she would of stopped me from seeing the twins if I didn't have proof. I'm not able to go on without my Sophia. So if you have at least one good bone in your body you'd tell everyone it was a lie and apologise."

"I'm sorry, Jake, you're right," she whispers, "I never thought of the consequences of what I was doing because I'm just a selfish and ignorant bitch who always causes trouble. I know you probably don't believe me right now because of all the horrible things I've done but I really am sorry. I wish I could take all the things I've done back and not cause you both any stress. I always forget that what I say can seriously hurt others. Please forgive me. I know I don't deserve it but I need to know you do so I can forgive myself. I'll make things right again by telling them all it was a lie and I was just looking for attention and jealous because I am jealous. I want what you and Sophia have. You guys have the best relationship I have ever seen. You're both so in love with each other and always sticking by each other's sides. You always look after her and you're so loving. You guys are so lucky to have found something like that at such a young age and it makes me so jealous when I see you both holding hands, kissing or laughing. When I look at you guys I think of my own life and I realise I have nothing and no one. I was also jealous that the only person who I would really call a friend and stuck by side during the bad times was Avril and now I've pushed her away and I'll never get her back again. Please, Jake, I know I've done so much bad things to you both and I really am sorry. Please can you find it in your heart to forgive me after everything I've done? I promise to stay away and never do anything again. You won't even hear my name ever again. I'll apologise to Sophia too."

I was so shocked by this and I didn't know if she was just pretending to be sorry or not but I felt a bit sorry for her. She could just be pretending so I feel sorry for her and stop being mad at her. That's something sneaky she would do.

"Thank you for that and yes, I forgive you. I think it's just best you stay away from Sophia now. I'll tell her you said sorry to her but I don't think she wants you anywhere near her. You'll find someone, Elena, who's perfect for you. I bet they're right around the corner, don't give up. Bye, Elena, and thank you again." I walk back to Sophia who was giving me a very curious look. She looked adorable like that and I smile to myself as I sit down beside her.

"What happened?" Sophia asks, looking at me with worry.

"Everything's okay now, honey, I said it was best for her not to come over here because I know she annoys you but just so you know, she told me to tell you she's so sorry for everything and hopes you can forgive her one day. She promises she'll tell everyone it was a lie and that she'll leave us alone."

"Wow, where's the Elena I hate gone? This seems all too good to be true."

"I say it's the truth, sweetie, she seemed sincere when she said it."

"Well, then that's great," she rejoices.

"Come here, it's all over now. I need a hug, you make everything better." She tackles me with a big hug and I wrap my arms tightly around her. Sophia's my rock and without her, I'm nothing. I really want to live with her because I miss her so much when she's not with me. I even miss her at school when we're not in the same class. But knowing she's in the same building lifts my spirits a bit. Every night when I'm trying to drop off to sleep I think about her nonstop. She's always on my mind and it upsets me at times when I know she's not beside me.

I've never been so in love with someone before. Well, I've never been in love at all before, not even loved someone. She's the last thing I think of at night and the first thing I think of when I awake. I have no doubt at all that she's the one and that's why I proposed to her. I know our future is bright and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life by her side. I really hope she feels the same way as me but I'm sure does. I see the twinkle in her eyes that shows how happy she is when she's around me and I'm sure she sees the same twinkle in my eyes. I can't wait to care for our babies together. I know they say no one's perfect but my Sophia is perfect. Actually, perfect is an understatement, she's so much better than perfect.

"Guess what?" I whisper in her ear while stroking her hair. "I love you more than words can describe."

"You make me so happy, Jakey," she admits, causing a smile to light up on my face and stay for the rest of the day. "I love you too."

Sophia's POV:

It's now lunch and Elena did what she said she would do which is very surprising. James has been apologising all day to Jake and so has Jayden. They both feel so bad for almost beating the living crap out of him but Jake promises them he doesn't mind and it's fine. If Jake did fight back though, they'd be the one who'd get beaten up. My Jake is one strong guy.

"Guess who?" Jake asks, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his hands onto my belly. He rests his head on my shoulder and hugs me from the behind while rotating me from side to side.

"My boyfriend," I guess, putting on a dumb and suggestive voice.

"Wrong! It's your fiancé," he corrects, kissing my cheek and I chuckle. I turn around and peck him on the lips. When I pull back, he kisses me again. "I want to kiss you forever." He continues to kiss me and I bite at his bottom lip for my entrance to his mouth. He happily grants me full and total access and I mingle my tongue around his mouth, battling with his for dominance.

"Not at the table, people," Emily interjects, tapping the table for our attention. Jake and I chuckle into each other's mouths and he kisses down my neck, leaving a soft, tingly feeling behind, making me giggle.

"Things are getting sexual now," Danny comments.

"I have to go," Jayden announces, getting up from his chair, turning around and then starting to walk away.

"What's up with him?" Alex asks.

"Is he okay?" Cameron asks.

"I need to check on him, bye, guys," Emily says, leaving also.

"Wait, babe," Charlie calls back but she had already gone. "I hope he's all right. He's been leaving a few times over the past few weeks and Emily always has to go after him."

"I'll go too," I say.

"No, you should stay seated instead of getting up so much. Emily's got it handled," Austin reassures.

"I must go now, baby, we have practice," Jake says then gives me a big kiss. "I'll see you later, take care and don't do too much. I love you all."

"I won't and I love you too," I reply, kissing his nose goodbye. Jake waves at me before walking off with the other guys who say goodbye. Avril gets up and sits beside me and I take some bites out of my salad as I think of what had upset Jayden. I couldn't think of anything in particular that upset him. Maybe he got upset when Jake and I started kissing because he wants something like what we have. I feel quite guilty now for floundering my love for Jake in front of him as if I was rubbing it in Jayden's face.

Nearly everyone at the table had someone. Jake and I are together, Emily and Charlie are together, Avril and Liam are together, James and Isabella are together, Ty and Taylor are together and Danny, Brad, Austin, Alex, Bennett and Cameron go on dates like every week because they're not able to be tied down to one girl. Jayden was the only one of my friends who wasn't dating anybody. I can't remember the last time he told me who he had a crush on. It mustn't be nice to see everyone happy and in relationships all the time while you are single. He must feel so left out. I think I should set him up, I want him happy too.

"Sophia, what's up?" Avril worries. She, Ty and Taylor were the only others at the table.

"I'm just thinking of Jayden," I answer. "He and Emily share a look sometimes when Jake and I are all lovey-dovey and it's worrying me. Have I done something to upset the both of them?"

"No you haven't, sweetie," Taylor says, stroking my thumb.

"I feel like I have but I don't know what I've done. Maybe I'm spending too much time with Jake," I assume.

"No you're not. They understand that you want to hang around with him. Emily hangs around with Charlie a lot. Whenever you hang around with Jake, Jayden is with you too and you talk to him all the time," Ty says. Yeah, they're right. I haven't been spending any less time with them. I wonder if Jayden was gone to football practice too.

"Here comes Emily now," Avril notices, making me look up to see her too.

"Is everything okay with Jayden?" I ask with concern.

"He's fine, just gone off to football practice," Emily responds.

"See, everything's fine. There was no need to worry," Taylor smiles lightly. But somehow I didn't believe that everything was okay. I know Jayden and something is obviously up and I'm going to find out what it is. The rest of us finish our lunches while Taylor and Ty feed each other their lunches which was very cute to watch. Taylor rests his head on Ty's shoulder and they kiss which makes me miss Jake's presence.

"I don't know about you two but I miss my boyfriend," Avril confides, pouting.

"Me too," Emily and I sigh in unison. "Come on, let's do something fun."

"That's quite difficult to do when you have a bump in the way," I explain.

"You hold onto me while you waddle," Emily chuckles.

"Asshole," I curse. Emily quickly apologises while she chuckles and holds out her hands for me to take so she can assist me off the chair.

"Bye, girls," Taylor and Ty say, "Have fun." After school I say goodbye to all my friends except for Jayden who was nowhere to be seen. Jake said he saw him at practice but Jayden never spoke to him. Jake described him as to looking a bit down in the dumps and he looked like he had been crying which didn't help my worrying at all. James drops Zach and me off at home because he has a date with Isabella now to celebrate their anniversary. The car journey felt long, probably because of all the thinking I was doing. I could hear James tell Zach to talk to me when we got home to see if I was okay. Zach promised he would which he was already going to do so because he was concerned also. James left and it was just Zoey, Zach and I left in the house. Zach takes the couch seat beside me and leans in to talk to me.

"Is everything okay?" he questions, rubbing my knee in a caring and supportive manner.

"Yes, I'm just thinking, Zach. Since I've gotten pregnant it seems like I'm not allowed think anymore without someone thinking there's something wrong with me."

"We just don't want something to happen you or the twins if you stress too much. Are you thinking about the babies?"

"No, about Jayden, he's been acting differently for a while now and I'm worried about him, Jake said he was crying. Emily won't tell me what's up with him."

"I'm sure everything's all right. Maybe he just needs some space and he'll tell you when he's ready. I say you don't worry and forget about it."

"That's not as easy as you so put it."

"I know but nothing in life is. The more you distract yourself from your worries the more you forget about them and it gets easier to forget every time. You should practise it, practice makes perfect."

"I will from now on. That's the only thing that's worrying me really so you don't need to counsel me anymore. Thank you, Zach, it means a lot to me that you and James care."

"Sophia, of course we care. You're my big sister and James' little sister. We're always going to be here for you no matter what. Now give me a hug!" I smile as I tightly wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses the side of my head as he leans his head over my shoulder. "Do you want to help me with my homework?"

"Sure." He pulls back, places both his hands on my belly and gives them a little stroke.

"Your Mommy is so smart, hopefully you both get your Mother's intelligence rather than your Father's," he laughs.

"Zach, not funny!" I scold, slapping the back of his head. "Jake is so intelligent. He's been getting As for weeks now and I'm so proud of him."

"I know, I was just kidding, Soph. You know I just like having the laugh, isn't that right, babies?" he coos, continuing to give them rubs. The babies start to kick and we both laugh. "I think that's their way of agreeing with me."

"Feel over here," I say, taking his hand and placing it on the little foot of one of my babies that was sticking out from my belly.

"Ew," he says with disgust, "I don't like that feel."

"Jake loves it, especially when he pulls my shirt up to see their foot outline sticking out. It looks kind of like an alien's trying to get out of me in my opinion," I laugh and Zach laughs also.

"Not long left now till they're here and no more knocked up Soph."

"I can't wait for that to happen. This pregnancy has been wonderful but it's also tiring, those Braxton Hicks wear me out. It feels like something's tightening and it gets worse at the later stages of the third trimester which I'm starting to get now."

"You'll get used to them." It's been like seven weeks now and I'm still not used to them. I don't like them at all, most aren't painful but there are some that are very uncomfortable. I think I'll miss being pregnant though. I love feeling them move around and kick, it feels so magical. It reminds me how much I love them and care for them and I think they love me too, at least I hope they will once they arrive. It will break my heart if my kids and I don't get along.

I hope they don't hate me when they get to their teenage stages. What the heck am I thinking that far ahead for? They're not even born yet. I should just focus on the present and let life take me wherever I'm meant to be. When my parents arrive home from work I go straight up to them so I can ask them about Jake moving in or me moving into Jake's.

"Hey, sweetheart," my Dad greets then kisses my cheek.

"Hello, guys, you know I love you, right?" I ask. My parents look at each other and then give me that knowing look.

"What do you want or what have you done?" Dad asks.

"Why do you always assume I want something or have done something bad when I tell you I love you?"

"Because that's always how you start things off when you've done something bad or want something," he answers.

"Okay, you're right. I wanted to know can Jake move in with us or I move in with Jake?" I wonder.

"Aw, honey, please don't leave me. I don't mind him moving in here as long as you don't think it's too fast. I think it's a great idea that he moves in because then he can be here for the twins and help you," she allows. "What do you think?"

"I agree with you. I don't want my baby princess moving out so soon. I'll miss her too much so I think it'll be better if he moved in here," he agrees.

"Daddy, I'm not a baby anymore," I protest.

"You're my little baby who's having two babies. I told you before, Soph, you'll always be my baby no matter how old you are." His words light a smile up on my face and I feel loved by my parents. I'd definitely miss them too much if I went to live with Jake. I know we'd still visit but it'd be too hard not seeing them every day.

"Will he be sleeping in your room or one of the spare guest rooms?" Mum asks.

"Um...yeah, my bedroom, I guess," I say with embarrassment. My parents chuckle and I go redder.

"I had a feeling you'd pick that. There's no point keeping you both from being in the same room anyway now since you're already pregnant but if you weren't, there would be no way I would allow him to move in," he says.

"I know. Thank you, Mummy and Daddy! I'm going to call him now and tell him the good news." I spread my arms around them in a quick hug then get out my phone. Zach enters the room and looks at us curiously.

"What's going on?" Zach asks.

"Jake's moving in!" I squeal with glee.

"Oh no. Mom, if he moves in they'll be at it the whole time," he moans.

"Oh, shut up, Zach, I don't need those images in my head," she says with annoyance.

"Great, the boyfriend's moving in," Zach says sarcastically.

"Be happy for your sister and Jake," Dad commands.

"Whatever. I've nothing against him, I think he's awesome but they'll be making out all the time like they always do together. It's annoying. Where's he sleeping?"

"My room," I reply, hiding my grin.

"Last time you spent the room with him these babies were conceived," Zach says, poking my side. "Wait, actually there was that other time and you've probably done it again since, so scratch my last sentence." I give Zach a playful glare and rest my hand on my belly.

"Your uncle's an ass, babies," I tell them.

"Uh, no he's not. He was just kidding with your Mummy. Your uncle is the most handsome and funny guy there is," he says smugly.

"Not the most funniest and handsome but he is funny and handsome," I correct.

"And you're not so bad yourself," he smirks.

"Like I said: you're an ass," I murmur again.

"But you love me really and I love you too." Despite all his sarcasm and irritating habits he was right, I do love him. I love all my friends and family and I don't know what I'd do without them in my life. But Jake was the most important person in the world to me and I would miss him every second of every day if something ever happened to him. My phone vibrates in my hand because I got a text message.

"That's great news, baby! I'll tell the news to my Mum tonight. I don't think you can stay over though tonight now because I want her to spend some quality time with me before I move out. I hope you don't mind, darling. I love you so much, I miss you already! <3 xx," it said. The message was from Jake, obviously. I hope his Mum takes it well, I have a feeling she's going to be so upset and lonely. We'll definitely visit Nanny Campbell a lot so she can get to know her grand-babies. As for Granddad Campbell, we'll visit him a lot too. I want both my babies to have a close relationship with both their grandparents and family members. Everyone is probably going to adore the twins when they're born, I bet they'll be spoilt rotten especially since both our parents are very rich. I know they're going to buy them lots of toys. My kids are so lucky and I'm very grateful for everything.

I'm very sorry for taking forever to update. I'm blaming mostly school because of how much tests and homework they're giving us. It's not fair, I hate learning. Another reason for the late update is because I have writer's block. I have a few more ideas for this story but I need to think how I'm going to make them happen. If you guys have any ideas for what you want to happen then comment it, I'm up for any ideas you guys want to happen in the story. I want to thank all my readers, voters, followers and commenters for reading this story. Last time I updated this story it was 83,000 reads and now it is...*drum rolls*...108,000. I have passed 100,000 which is what I wanted to do! Thank you all so much. I'm aiming for 120,000 reads now, I know that probably won't happen for a while but that's my next aim anyway. Please vote, follow, comment and check out my other stories! Have a wonderful day, I hope you enjoyed the story, sorry that much didn't happen. I'll try update soon but please forgive me if it takes a while to update because I'm so busy and I still have some writer's block. Thanks for reading and bye for now, readers! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
893K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
19.1K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
37.3K 1.8K 3
Sadie never even thought that her best friend, Jameson Blake, would kiss her at a party the night before he went back to school out of state. She als...