To Hell With Decency (Frerard...

By peterickswhore

Franks the sexy new gay principal at Gerard's school Gerard's the smart ass gay boy who likes to wear skirts... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Seventeen

96 3 0
By peterickswhore

For someone who doesn't have a job, is underage and basically relies on my brother to give me money I am very good at shopping. After 2 hours I've got 2 new pairs of skinny jeans, a new pair of lacy black panties, an AC/DC hoodie since I always steal Franks, 3 cups of Starbucks and a couple of CDs plus the aspirin, notebooks and marker Patrick wanted. I knew Mikey would regret the day he gave me a credit card and I was right. He'll probably be glad he didn't trust me with one for his, I don't have much money on mine but I still manage to max it out more then I should.

Finally Patrick texts saying he wants a caramel hot chocolate and a chocolate frappuccino and I can come back now. I get what he asks for plus a pumpkin spice latte since they're my favourite things ever so the Halloween season is the best. As I drive I drink it even though I know I shouldn't and get home before the drinks even started cooling down.

"Patty?" I call but the house is quiet so I chuck my bags down and go to find if they're ok. Patrick's in bed with his boyfriend who's actually looking like a human being again so I give them a smile and hand them the drinks.

"Thanks Gee" Patrick says and strokes Pete's cheek "You were really cool with this" "Hey you guys are my friends, whatever you need". Pete smiles up at me softly and leans his cheek on Patrick's shoulder "Thank you Gerard, sorry I fucked up your plans" "Plans?" "Threesome and stuff, Patrick told me you guys wanted to do it" "Nah your more important, we can do that tomorrow or any time you want so I don't care" "Thanks, I don't wanna share my boy right now, he's all mine and I kinda need him" "What's the time?" "Huh?" "The time" "Um almost 2 I think" "Shit I thought I wasn't out that long" "You were gone for hours" "Oh I'm supposed to be here for Frankie when he gets home so I gotta go, I'll see you guys later, hope your ok"

They both look at me weird but I just jog to Franks room and close the door. Quickly I put on the black panties I got and take off the rest of my clothes then after a while rummaging through his closet I find his box of toys and ropes and sexy stuff and pull it to the floor by the bed then sit and wait.

After I've started to think he's going to be hours late again the door slams so I get back on the bed quickly and kneel with my hands behind my back and head down in the submissive pose.

Soon the door opens and when Frank sees me he nods and comes over to stroke my hair out of my face "Such a good girl darling, I'll talk to Pete and Patrick and I'll be back" "Yes sir" "Good girl".

He walks off leaving me in the same position staring at the bed as I watch him walk to Pete's room. After a couple of minutes he comes back and kneels next to me "Did you sleep with them?" "No sir" "Why?" "They didn't want to" "Patrick seemed to" "Pete had a bad day or something apparently so they spent time together and I went out" "Ok baby girl, what happened to Pete?" "I don't know, he seemed upset and was in bed so Patrick said he needed to stay and take care of him, I don't know much" "Ok wait here"

I do as he says and he walks back and is in there a while then comes back with Pete and Patrick following him in each other's arms "Baby" "Yes sir" "Look up". I do and all three of them look amused at me which is a bit embarrassing but if Frank would hurry up and fuck me I wouldn't care.

"Thank you for letting them do what they needed to do today baby girl" "Of course daddy" "You're a good girl, you still want that threesome?" "Kinda but I want you" "Then foursome it is I guess"

His hands yank my hips up then I'm thrown onto my hands and knees as he grabs some rope "Since your such a good girl I'll do this for you, how much do you want?" "Everything" "Good, I think I'm gonna make you enjoy this" "You always make me enjoy it sir" "This time it'll be so much better"

My wrists are tied and he flips he over so they cross over awkwardly but I'm on my back looking up at the three men staring down at me so I feel pretty awesome. "So sweetheart, what shall we do to you?" "An-" "Shut up it's not your choice, I'll do what I want with you" "Sorry sir" "Shut the fuck up, just watch me"

He starts unbuttoning his shirt and as every inch of his perfect, tattooed, golden skin is revealed I just get more desperate for him. "F-Frank, please" "Shut up" "Daddy" "Sweetheart I'm gonna gag you in a minute which would be a shame if I can't hear those pretty slutty moans but if you can't obey me then I'll just have to deal with it"

Finally he's shirtless and starts on his jeans "I've wanted you all day and now I've got you so I'm gonna do what I want. I didn't spend 2 hours in a meeting zoning out and planning what I wanna do to you for it to go to waste. Are you gonna let me do this?" "Yes master" "Damn that's even hotter, you'll call me master until I tell you otherwise alright and you'll call both of them sir" "Anything you say master" "That's my boy"

His jeans hit the floor then he's kneeling over me with his dark eyes staring down promising this is going to be everything I imagined it would be.

"Master please" "What did I say?" "I'm sorry" "I'm sorry what?" "I'm sorry master, I'm sorry" "As cute as you are when you beg and apologise, I told you to be quiet, maybe a fucking dick in your mouth will help".

He swings himself up to straddle my chest and keep his dark eyes locked with mine "You want my cock?" "Mhm" "You wanna suck my big fucking cock?" "Please master I'll do anything" "Shut up and stop saying that, of course you'll do anything because your mine" "Yes sir" "I said call me master"

Slowly he edges his boxers down until he can pull his boner out the top and slowly stroke himself "How bad do you want it?" "I want you, I want your cock, please master" "I know you do". His hand knots in my hair as he keeps stroking himself and pins me to the bed "Since your so pretty there and you asked so nicely you can"

I'm so glad he's stopped teasing I take his whole length in as soon as I can and get an appreciative groan in response "Good girl, you can take more though so come on". Pete and Patrick are still just cuddled together at the end of the bed watching so I go faster and basically impale my mouth on Frankie but I just wanna turn them on so they'll join.

When Frank pulls away I pout but he smacks my cheek "Don't give me that attitude, I don't wanna see this". He flips me back onto my hands and knees so my arms aren't crossed anymore and kneads the smooth skin of my ass "So fucking pretty" "You can only see my ass". I'm rewarded with a smack on my ass for being cheeky and Frank digs his short nails into my ass more as his hands keep moving along them.

"M-master?" "Yeah?" "Are Pete and Patrick joining master?" "No I don't think so" "Why master?" "Am I not enough for you you little slut?" "You are master I was just wondering" "Weren't you listening? Pete needs his best friend and he doesn't wanna see him with other people. They're not in the mood so they'll just get some live porn and we'll see, maybe later baby" "Ok daddy"

I brace myself to get hit again for accidentally calling him that but Frank ignores it and moves to position himself by my entrance, pushing my panties out of the way as he does "Here's the rules, don't move, don't say anything and don't talk back or ask for things. I'll do what I want and the only thing I wanna hear from that little mouth are moans" "Yes master" "Good"

He slams into me making me glad I can moan since there's no way to stop myself and starts at a ruthless pace. I didn't get any prep or lube so it hurts like a bitch but I've learnt not to complain. If I do he'll either make it worse or stop before it gets to the amazing part so I keep quiet like he told me to.

"You're so tight sweetheart and it's amazing" I scream out in response to the compliment as he pulls all the way out and slams his whole length into me against my prostate. "Master please" "How many times have I told you?" "I'm sorry" "I said how many?" "Too many master" "That's right so I'll teach you a lesson"

I hear him rustling around then he smacks me on the back of my thigh making it impossible not to cry out. "You can still moan baby girl" "Thank you master" "I never said you could talk though". He smacks me again with the whip he got from our box before then runs the leather head of it up between my ass against my desperate hole "So needy aren't you, I kinda like you like this, I really really like it"

The whip trails down to the front of my thigh and along my leaking dick making me whimper then moan in fear and pleasure. He keeps teasing me with the whip digging against my tip then smacks it on my thigh barely an inch away. I didn't think I'd be so turned on by the fear but I am and I just want more of him.

He slams his dick back into me and continues his normal ruthless pace giving me a whip whenever he feels like it. He's just torturing me by hitting me then kneading the skin until it doesn't hurt so much then following it by multiple hits which just makes me go insane with pleasure.

I look over to distract myself from the amazing feeling torture Franks putting me through. Pete and Patrick are cuddled up on the bed naked and jerking each other off completely tangled in each other and it's adorable to see. They seem so wrapped in each other and they definitely care so much for each other. I can't decide if it's turning me on or making me wish I had love as deep as theirs.

I'm brought back to the current situation as Frank smacks me hard again and again until I scream out and rock against him. "Finally sweetheart what's this shit with ignoring me?" "I'm sorry master" "You better be, I'm fucking balls deep in your ass so you better at least pay attention to me" "I will, I'm sorry master" "Good boy, I'm close so I wanna hear those slutty moans" "Yes master"

Frank drops the whip and holds my hips as he slams into me and comes deep inside me then pulls away "Such a good girl, taking that so well". He's instantly gentle and his voice softens as he strokes my burning red on my ass and kisses along my spine.

I'm hard and almost desperate to get off but I've learnt not to talk back to him so I just wait until he decides to let me off. He doesn't though and just goes out of the room leaving me to groan and drop my head, he's an ass sometimes and he knows I need this but won't give it to me.

I didn't notice but Patrick and Pete are looking at me and since Patrick's wiping off his stomach I guess their done. "Hey Gee, want help?" "Oh fuck yeah" Patrick smiles and comes over to flip me over since my wrists are still tied then sit next to me and make out with me and after a couple of seconds Pete comes to kneel in front of me. "Pete you don't have to, I can jerk off" "Nah you've sucked me off before so I will, I'm alright now and yeah I wanna pay you back" "Fuck then hurry"

He leans down, yanks my panties all the way off and takes me into his warm mouth as Patrick works along my lips, sucking and biting until I'm just close within seconds. I can only let out a ridiculous choking noise and come in Pete's mouth the slump against the ropes and let them bring me from from the high.

"T-thank you guys" I pant and lean against Patrick's hand on my cheek until I hear Frank at the door "Bad girl aren't you? What did I say to call them?" "S-sir, you said sir, sorry master". He looks a bit pissed then just shakes his head with a smile "Your ridiculous babe, Patrick what did you do to help him the last time I hit him?" "I'll show you"

Patrick gently unties me and let's me fall back on the bed and all three of them smile down at my sweaty, dirty, beaten body. I'm really glad I've got these guys, they give me amazing sex and take good care of me, plus their amazing people and amazing friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 176 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
156K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...
177K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...
17.9K 617 11
Gerard was never like the other boys, he never experienced the same undying attraction to women that all his friends seem to have. After a drunken k...