๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | bts

De -cutetae

โ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต; ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... Mais

โœฟ | trailer
โœฟ | notice board
โœฟ | one
โœฟ | two
โœฟ | three
โœฟ | four
โœฟ | five
โœฟ | six
โœฟ | seven
โœฟ | eight
โœฟ | nine
โœฟ | ten
โœฟ | eleven
โœฟ | twelve
โœฟ | thirteen
โœฟ | fourteen
โœฟ | fifteen
โœฟ | sixteen
โœฟ | seventeen
โœฟ | eighteen
โœฟ | nineteen

โœฟ | the cast

16.1K 869 1.6K
De -cutetae

❝out of all the children my parents could have adopted, why six homosapiens?❞

  eunhee lies on her bed thinking her parents' life decisions through. seven brothers, one legitimate sibling of the seven; kim seokjin. the others? they were adopted when they were younger. eunhee's mother was having that phase in life where she was wanting to do good—and apparently,

  adopting six orphan boys was the good deed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BROTHERS:
the bulletproof boys.

— KIM SEOKJIN
the eldest of the bunch, at the age of 23 turning 24. he tends to be hungry 24/7 but never has money to buy food, instead he cooks homemade dishes. although he is the oldest and mother-like figure, preserving his mario "action figures" beg to differ.

— MIN YOONGI
  the second eldest, also 23 years old. he doesn't like to move a lot for his reason of "maintaining enough energy" incase there's some emergency and everyone else was tired out. he is actually the hardest worker, always studying and finding spare part-time jobs to make money for the family. sports are his enemy, photography is his best friend. don't be intimidated by him, he is genuinely polite, but can be cranky.

— JUNG HOSEOK
he is literally a 22 year old walking ball of sunshine under the kim family's roof. he has never been seen with a frown or in tears. tends to squeal and scream when a rerun of his favorite girl group plays on tv. the type of person to use every single color of crayons including white and black, because he doesn't want to offend any color. can be the awkward-uncle-coming-over-to-pinch-your-cheeks type.

  — KIM NAMJOON
god of destruction since birth, and still at 22 years old. he'll end up making a mess—but that does not mean he breaks people. he is a gentle warm-hearted philosopher who can find a deep meaning in dog shit. he can't dance, and certainly cannot cut onions. he's the type to get-a-virus-on-your-computer-but-then-feel-really-bad-and-build-you-a-new-model-entirely-from-scratch.

    — PARK JIMIN
the sexual marshmallow of the eight, 21 years old. an enigma, being 0 to 100 in less than two seconds. one of the gentlest, kindest soul to exist in this dimension. the type to say sorry all the time but then also be a fuckboy wannabe. is actually really insecure and needs reassurance and protection. has a laugh that'll kill all beings on earth and tend to flirt a lot to avoid awkwardness.

    — KIM TAEHYUNG
the hardcore memer, and the second member of the 95' liner squad, currently still 20 though. he only likes things ironically and has the title of being world-class hugger extraordinaire. science has named him to be the most gorgeous being on earth, do not fight science. his voice is so deep it reaches the earth's metallic core. you thought he was dumb? he played you. he knows all. you can't fool him. always four steps ahead.

    — JEON JUNGKOOK
also goes by the name, muscle bunny, age 19. he made puberty his bitch and is good at literally everything. he doesn't sleep often like yoongi, but when he does—he becomes a rock, a nuclear explosion cannot wake him up. a professional g-dragon fanboy and a nerd; especially when it comes to iron man. used to be super shy and nervous but has opened up his personality recently.

SISTER:
oh my sister bear!

    — KIM EUNHEE
a naive 20 year old girl, she's pretty much the most stressed out between her and the other seven. always being sent on dates thanks to her best friend. hardworking along with yoongi and well disciplined. she is patient, while slowly exploding inside, and wishful which always ends up leading her to false hope. she is actually a genius and most times think she should be the oldest and should only be an only child. instead of being a narcissist like her brother, she is a clean freak. she is timid when it comes to new people—lacking confidence to speak; jungkook followed this but soon developed. out of everything she is always forgetful, having to set reminders on her phone. she too is a 24/7 hungry kim person.

LET'S START!
episode one: daily kim news
coming soon..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

9.4K 280 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
7.6K 182 12
Two sister who loves each more than anything in the world........but the Younger one hate their dad for their dark past even the elder one hates him...
40K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
22.6K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...