letters to you

By typicalyssa

it started with the girl who fell in love with the boy in her math class. - [completed] More

intro
journey begins
memories
gone
oblivious
breathing
the hurt
lies
2 am texts
apologies
life
you're a need
time
blissful
you
complex
experience
fear
i'm yours
indescribable
the love
seeing you
rain with you
best days
letters to you
perfect
your feelings for me
touch
that night
i'm scared
done
end.

i miss you

30 2 0
By typicalyssa

"i don't know what exactly to say, but whatever comes to mind i'm saying it. okay first off. i.still.love.you, honestly i don't think i ever stopped, it's been over 3 months and I'm still not over it. it's just I miss the love, the hugs, messages, songs, hand holding, the way you made me feel so happy—where it wasn't fake. but what i miss most, is you. we shared so many memories together, but that's all i have now..memories, things that can never be real again. you made me so happy, then—then that's when it happened. you didn't love me anymore, she took your love, she got your eye, she got my whole world. all my happiness wrapped into one person. i can't stop thinking about it, it's actually over, everything. and what makes it worse is i know i wont be this for a long time. i'm not even sure you loved me, was i a way to just "pass time"? i shouldn't expected so much from you anyways. i loved you with everything i had, i've said is before and i'm gonna say it again, you made me happy. but then you took it away. but you just want to be friends, hurts a lot. not to have you. you expect me not to hate you after all the pain, but i cant even do that. dammit, i still fucking love you.

and it consumes me every day."

p.s i may not always be in love with you, but I will always love you

    love alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...