letters to you

De typicalyssa

it started with the girl who fell in love with the boy in her math class. - [completed] Mais

intro
journey begins
memories
gone
oblivious
breathing
lies
2 am texts
i miss you
apologies
life
you're a need
time
blissful
you
complex
experience
fear
i'm yours
indescribable
the love
seeing you
rain with you
best days
letters to you
perfect
your feelings for me
touch
that night
i'm scared
done
end.

the hurt

34 2 0
De typicalyssa

"did it hurt when we were done? did it? the first time when i broke up with you, did you only make me forgive you so later on you could end it with me? probably. considering you're an asshole, an asshole that broke my heart. but also an asshole that i love more than anyone else. you know you're constantly on my mind and it's fucking annoying."

"it's sad because sometimes i wonder if i'm on your mind, because you're always on mine. it's obvious i'm not getting over this anytime soon either. "

                               love alyssa

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...