letters to you

Od typicalyssa

it started with the girl who fell in love with the boy in her math class. - [completed] Více

intro
journey begins
memories
oblivious
breathing
the hurt
lies
2 am texts
i miss you
apologies
life
you're a need
time
blissful
you
complex
experience
fear
i'm yours
indescribable
the love
seeing you
rain with you
best days
letters to you
perfect
your feelings for me
touch
that night
i'm scared
done
end.

gone

45 2 0
Od typicalyssa

"it hurts so much. you were my first love—it should hurt. i just can't bring myself to the fact that you're not mine anymore. life was so amazing, when i was with you, i was at my best. it wasn't real, nothing was, everything i had; swallowed into a dark spiral of shit. i see you happier each day, while i'm getting worse by the second. i just want it to go away, for it to end, but when it does—you'll no longer be in my life. and i honestly don't want that."

                                            love alyssa

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...