New Here |Juwany roman|

By flaminmimi

Fuck yo description More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
characters
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
coming out.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
NOT AN UPDATE
update
65.

1.

3.1K 35 20
By flaminmimi

Geos P.O.V
I was sitting in my first period class scrolling through Twitter when I heard a VERY unusual voice. " Hello is this Mr.lockwood?" I looked up and seen a female who looked to be 16-17. She had long black hair and she looked Mexican. She was really skinny but her ass was fatt yo. "Yes ma'am what's your name?" Mr.lockwood lowered his glasses "amiya but I prefer to be called miya" she very quietly says. She had a strong Spanish accent going on tho. "Ahh your the new student, yes take a seat next to geo right there in the back," he pointed to me. I raised my hand to let her know who I was and she slowly walked back to me and sat down. "wassup ma" I bit my lip. "The sky puta move around" she rolled her eyes. "That's how it is?" I ask jokingly "how else would it be? Your a normal fuck boy. Get outta my face" she rolled her eyes again. I did as told and leaned back over to my phone and made a tweet.
"@flamingeo- not gonna lie she caught my eye man😏😍" I pressed tweet and put my head down. slowly I drifted off to sleep. "Wake up puta class is over" I hear miya shaking my shoulder. I groan and lift my head up being blinded by a bright ass light. I heard miya laughing. "Shut up" I say moody "make me" she said back in her attitude. "I'll make you alright" I bit my lip and she walked away laughing.
Miyas P.O.V
I wasn't being mean to geo he just makes me mad. My first day here and the boy already tryna spit game? We don't do that where Im from. Not gon lie buddy boy was FINEEEE. I'm not gonna get caught up messing with him though. He's clearly not my type and my brothers will murder that boy! He don't look to be a fighter at all.
The rest of the day went by quick I got geo in my first, third, fourth, and seventh. greeeaaatttt. *Note the sarcasm*
Finally the bell rings and the day was over. I definitely don't feel like walking and I can't drive so I'm just gonna call one of my big brothers to come get me. I turn my phone on and type in my password 010915 that's the date my brother passed away last year. I clicked on the contacts tab and scrolled until I found his contact "Ace 3.0💜😌" and clocked the phone in the corner to call him. after three rings he answered
"Yo wyd?" I ask hoping this man said nothing.
"Bou make a drop why wassup?" He asked sounding intimidating.
" FUCK I was gonna ask if you could pick me up fron school" I whine
"Shut up crybaby ass. I'll be there" he hung up.thats why I love my brothers. I always come first cause im the youngest girl. I have four brothers Ace, Yami, Hector, and pablo.. pablo passed away last year in a shooting. Then I have two sisters Nina "21" and Mani "22" then there is me miya "16" we are all Ramirez. Then I hear my brother pull up and I got into the car. "how'd it go? I need to go bash somebody's face in?" He raised his eyebrows "nah it was straight" I laugh and he drove me home. Whole way we talked about everything.
Soon we pulled up to the house.
"I love you jayceon " I say gettong out of the car
"Stop using my federal ! But I love you " he laughed and drove off. I walked into my house and walked straight to my room. I closed my door and put my bag down and started taking off cloths. I put on black joggers and a pink Nike sports bra. I hated wearing cloths honestly. I walked downstairs and seen yami and my mom sitting on the couch
"Wassup ?" I say walking into the kitchen
"Why dint you got a shirt on? " Yami furrowed his eyebrows
"I wear this everyday hush" I laugh and grab celery and peanut butter and walk back upstairs to room.
____________________________________
  Okay this is just an intro and I haven't wrote a book in foreveerrrr😂 so stick with me. And also I baught a new liquid eyeliner and after I put it on I had a major allergic reaction so its hard to see and look at bright things but in tryiiinnnggg😭
Word count: 760

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 10 11
ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด‹ษดแดแดก สœษชแด... แดกสœส ษชs sสœแด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡... ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข- ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’
23.6K 1.7K 31
This is the sequel to "The Fuckboy" Enjoy โค
16.2K 756 28
"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’Š๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”...
5.3K 68 32
in which your best friends with the flamingeos and go through breakups, and losing friendships.