44.

AMIYASP. O. V
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYYYY" geos voice excites me after a week and a half without him and my brothers.  I jump up wrapping myself around him like a monkey. 
" I MISSED YOUUUU" I scream not wanting to get down. 
"um okay nigga do you miss me? Can I get a happy birthday?  A Fuck you?  Nothing?  Cooooooooool " I chuckled hugging my look alike. 
"happy birthday you fucking faggots " ace came in hugging us.
"thankkkkssss " I yell looking for yami.
"OUUUUU HAPPY BURTHDAY BABBBYYYYY" he picked NE up spinning me around making  me laugh loudly and smile bright.
We all lay down every wich way around my bed talking and laughing.
"no there was this BAD Latina trying to hook up with geo and he goes nah my baby momma will kill us both" everybody burst into laughter at the way geo turns girls down. 
" IM HEERREEE" I could hear Sam scream coming up the stairs. 
"COME IN HERRREEE" I scream as she opened my door screaming when she seen hector hugging & kissing him. 
"bitch your so extra its been a week" I laugh kicking her off the bed. 
"happy birthday babies " she screamed standing back up like nothing happened
" thanks best friend " I smile.
"you know what sucks " geo spoke "amiya can't get drunk tonight "
"I can turn up without being drunk "
"nope no parties until the baby drops" yami rubbed my exposed belly. 
I laughed yet I don't argue. I know he knows what's best for me and right now isn't my time to rebel.  When the baby comes?  Maybe. But tonight I think ill be okay with inviting our friends over and just watching movies.  If this would have been last year,  I would be shit faced right now.  Probably fighting somebody.  I've made progress clearly. 
The cool kids 😏😜
Ariel ❤- what's the plans for tonight? 
ZACHERYYYYY- uhhhhhh no drinking what so ever cause I'll beat you with a high heal. 
Me-calm down im not drinking!  I just want to see everyone. 
Edwin-now? 
Hector - everybody come oveeerrrrr
We all got on our phones until we realise kylee, Edwin, Zach, Ariel, Sammy, skate,  Loren, mark,  and Maddie were hear. Maddie hugged yami a little longer than friends hug so you know we started OOOOUUU
They both part laughing. 
"y'all some HATTEERRSS" he sucked his teeth. 
" wait I know it's not time for presents but twins I have a very special present that I want you to open now" Sam stood up leading us all down stairs. 
"okay you two sit on the couch " yami sat us side by side smiling.  Clearly he knows what it is. 
Sam sat two shoe box size boxes on our laps and we both kind of backed up scared to open them,  she's KNOWN for cruel ass pranks. 
"baby if there's an animal in this I'm breaking up with you" hector joked,  honestly he's probably dead serious. 
"just open it ya fucking pusssies " ace laughed as I seen everybody's flash come on.  Finally we both slowly pulled off the top of the boxes to see his was a brown teddy beat and mine was a baby blue teddy bear. 
"teddy bears? " Ariel giggled. 
"im 18 not 8" hector joked. 
"no press the heart" Sam groaned. 
"you first " hector smiled. 
I pressed my fingers down activating the sound. 
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMP!  Daddy loves you so much baby girl " my heart felt warm.  I took a deep breath before widely smiling letting tears slip as hector pressed his. 
"I love you g, happy birthday " he looked at me seconds away from tears as I whipped his eyes laughing.  I stood up hugging Sam crying as hector mirrored my actions crushing me.  "we love you"hector sniffle as we separated.
"howd  you manage to do that? " we both asked curling our eyebrows. 
" I went to the old house and found this voice mails from last year" she shrugged. 
" trust me I had a crazy crying episode to" she smiled kissing my forehead.
"this is so cute" Ariel squealed. 
I find it amazing how Sam is no where near our blood sister but she knows all of our struggles she's lived out ever horror with us because even when we went days without eating she was at our house because even when my brothers were slangin dope and killing to keep food on the table she stuck around.  I've never met a girl who is down to go make a drop with a couple of thugs and there baby sister.  She is absolutely the best person we could have met, I wouldn't want any other girl to be with my brother rather than sam.
- later on that night
We have done NOTHING for our birthdays we all pilled into the living room and slept.  For hours.  Everybody is cuddled up together sleeping, finally we all woke up at like 11 and now we are cutting the cakes. 
I got a blue cake with black music noted on it and it was vanilla while plain asset Hector had a black cake with white sprinkles with no telling what flavor.  The lights dinners down and all 18 candles were lit the room began singing
"happy birthday to youuu
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu
Happy birthday dear Amiya and Joseph "
Then we heard five Loud bangs and the words my family hates.
" POLICE OPEN UP "
I quickly stood up running to open the door. 
"yeah? " I slight cracking the door not sure if my brothers have any warrants right now.
"yes hello my name is officee Jason I'm looking for juwany Roman " my heart stopped. 
"why?  "
"ma'am step aside allow us to search the area " the buff man attempted to push me aside. 
"no.  " geo stepped in the view as they tried to snatch his arm we all screamed and protested until finally after a couple minutes I broke the loud mouths. 
"you will not take him! "
"it's my job"
"show me a warrant " he handed me the paper and my heart completely shattered. I let go of geo. 
" we will be there to bail you out Roman " I huffed while watching them place him in hand cuffs. 
"so that's it you give up? " Ariel basically screamed. 
"THEY HAVE A WARRENT FOR HIS ARREST ARIEL THERE ISNT SHIT WE CAN DO! " I scream pushing her out if my way falling into yamis arms balling my eyes out for absolutely no reason I've had people I love in prison before let alone jail for a night. 
"I thought they were gonna take you" I whispered. 
"I'm in the clear now" he kissed my forehead.  I let go of him knowing he was lying for the simple fact him, ace, AND hector ran to the back room when they heard "police " I'm not stupid I know what my brothers do. 
"I'm going to see about geo " I threw my hand in the air kind of signing goodbye while Sam, and Edwin followed.  Half way to a station the jail number rang my phone
" hello would you like to accept a call from juwany Roman " I clicked one and listened to all the rules and regulations before his voice came through the phone. 
"I didn't do it " he groaned as soon as he knew I could hear him.
" do what?  What do they have charges on you for Miguel!?" I basically scream knowing he's more than likely guilty. 
" killing a man named Omar.  They said they have a camera tape of me shooting him" my heart stopped. 
Yami killed him. 
"okay love listen,  we will get you out of there soon just keep your head up okay? " I try and lighten him. 
"YOU can't get me out of here you know how this shot works!  I have to go to trial and even if they let me free till the court date comes all get see on that tape is a skin tone that matches mine.  Cause I mean all Mexicans slang dope in their eyes.  All I am in a criminal to them,  they don't care about me or you. " he snapped but I couldn't argue.  He was absolutely correct. 
-------------
If I get another comment telling me to fucking update.
I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR FUCK SAKE! it's not easy to write a book.