10.

I swish my hand back and forth applying my last bit of make up to my lips. I look at myself once more in the mirror. I inhale a big breath.. count to ten and exhale. "Its all okay" I whisper to myself. "Stop worrying" I hear a low voice from the door way. I peek to the left and see yami leaning on the door frame with his arms folded. "Hard not to" I lightly say. "Hey. Look at me. " I look at him in his eyes. "Not physically but" he starts "spiritually" I reply back. He opens his arm for a hug and I fell right into them. Big brothers are the best.. I just wish pablo could be here for it. We release the hug and step back. "Time to go bitcheeessss' I hear loud mouth ass ace scream from the hallway causeibg us all to fade out of our rooms into the hallway. I blush as they all scream. "Yass bitch you fucking SLAYYYYYY" Hector screamed.
"I'll punch any nigga in the face that try holla at you" ace rolled his eyes.
"God damn" geo pulled his lip between his teeth. I burst out laughing. I grab geos hand and dragged then all out of the house and to the car so we aren't late to the game. We pull up at the school and I grab my picture of my dad before getting out of the car. I gave geo a peck on the lips and walk to the other cheerleaders.
"Aye bitch lookin fly as shit" lidian yelled at me. I started laughing lightly 'twerking' with my tungue out. As the game started we began to do our cute little chants until it became time for the last ending of the game.
I'm cheer captain so I stood a little bit in front of the squad and screamed.
"WHOS GOT THE SPIRIT?!"
"We do" they can't back
"WARRIORS GOT THE SPIRIT "
"i know"

We a do a few little chants and then the game is over. Slowly one by one all the football players stand in a line on the other side of the field and the girls fathers start walking there daughters one by one acrossed the field. Lidian is in front of me and I see her dad lock arms with her as they walk acrossed the field. I took a deep breath and kissed the picture of my dad. I felt my eyes get glossy.. I attempted to blink them away but it didnt work. I turned my back towards the crowd whipping my tears away then turning back and I almost began walking when I seen four boys walking my way. I noticed exactly who it was. Geo, Hector, yami, and ace.  Ace and yami locked arms with me on each side and I could see geo and Hector on the sides of them strutting along. I fekt tears slowly seep down my cheeks as we walk."I couldn't let you go down like that mo" yami said without even looking me. I didn't reply I just watched my feet as I walked.  Across the field.finalky we made it to the end and yami pulled me into a hug. My face wad placed on his chest and his arms were wrapped around my neck area. I knew mascara eas gonna stain his sweatshirt. "Shhh" he coos in my ear as shed tears. I let go of him and walked straight to geo. "Thank you so much" i barely manage to say. "Anything for my love" he rubbed my hair rocking me back and forth. The whole game ended and I was walking to the car hand in hand with geo when I heard a voice pop from behind me. "You only did that shit for attention"
I tensed my jaw.
"Did I ?"I asked sarcastically.
"Clearly you did and I think it's so fuckibg pathetic taht you sit and lie to the whole fucking school taht your father is dead. Let's cut your bull. HE WALKED OUT ON YOU BITCH!" thise words went right through me
"LISTEN HERE YOU UGLY BITCH! My father is dead. He passed away two years ago in a fucking shooting so stop tryna be super save a hoe and correct me on how the fuck my life went cause id hate to have to fuck you up again! You would never understand the fucking pain of living without your father cause he is in a fucking casket!" I scream back at her. I felt geo place his hand on my lower back slightly shoving me away. "C'mon" he wispered in my ear.
"Hell nah geo! SAY SOMETHING BITCH!" I was getting madder by the second.
"I really don't like you " she scoffs.
"Shut up or kill me!" I yell once more. This bitch really testing my g!
"Don't test me"
Those words slowly played in my head. I drew back and threw my fist at her face. I watched her head sling back as my hand connected. I threw four more punches before I felt a rush of girls swing on me. I swung ny arms at all of them. No way I can beat them all alone. I felt the fist ease up and some being taken away finally nobody was hitting me and I stand back up to see geo, and yami throwing punches. Multiple females on the ground. Geo looked at me and I seen the anger in his eyes. His beautiful eyes were basically black. I looked over at yami and he had the right corner of his top lip slightly pulled up where you could perfectly see his gold teeth. "Had me fucked up" he a smiled at me. I didnt reply. Geo wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we all walked to the car. As yami was driving home we told the story to Hector and ace. I died laughing while yami was talking.
"Ugly white bitches had me and geo FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP when they try jump the baby like foreal? I don't mind rocking bitches" he wasn't lying tho.
"Hell yeah I straight put a bitch to sleep" geo gave me a million dollar smile I swear to you my heart just MELTED!
----------------------------
I suck? I actually fucking know man! I had to go to my moms this weekend and of course I left my charger at my dads so no ohone for me and I wanted to fucking die man! But sucky chapter I'm sorrryyyyyy
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely💕
Word count: 1100