56.

JUWANYS P. O. V
here lately amiyas been down and heartbroken so tonight im just going to take her out on a date make her feel special and just treat my girl for a night,  she deserves it. 
"aye baby,  will you go on a date with me" I cheekily smile at her flashing my teeth. 
"um sure?  Where are we going? " she tilts her head slightly on her tippy toes trying to match the height difference.
"oh babyyyy,  I was thinking dinner,  maybe a movie when we get home,  foot massage. " I wrap my hands around her waist pulling her closer as she wears her arms around my neck. 
"Roman you know we can just stay home and eat chicken nuggets you don't need to go out of your way " she mumbled looking anywhere but my eyes. 
"amiya shut the Fuck up and be ready by seven okay?  You deserve the best my love " I kiss her forehead walking out of the bedroom. 
AMIYAS P. O. V
I may have protested a bit but I'm so glad he asked my on a date,  it's weird because we've been dating for almost a year and his bum ass still chases me like it's the first day we met.. It makes me happy,  he makes me happy. 
I shower and do my make up,  nothing heavy just natural look & I didn't do much with my hair juwany likes it curly.  I couldn't decide what to wear so I called jennishka to my room.
"OH YES BABY THAT MAKE UP IS SLAYIINNNGGGG" she groans throwing herself back I clutch my stomach in laughter at how alike she is to geo. 
"pick a dress " I motion her to the closet within an instant she pulls out a slightly tight red dress and white heals,  the dress was long and tight yet loosly fitting because I'm not really in the best situation to show off any figure I have a baby bump sadly. 
"alright momas put this on and I'm gonna tell geo you'll be down in ten minutes okay? " I nod getting into the dress,  it feels like the moment in done there's a knock on my bedroom door. 
I open it to geo standing with white roses in a black button up. 
"oh damn "  he yelled scanning my body. 
"yeah? " I giggle. 
"hell yeah " he presses his lips onto mine as I grab the flowers setting them on the bed,  taking his hand into mine we left the house and into the black SUV
He rested his right hand on my thigh giving me chills,  it's been a while since we showed alot of affection. 
"you look beyond beautiful love " he didn't take his eyes off the road. 
"well thank you peaches " I lean over kissing his cheek,  he glances at me briefly smiling. 
"what idiot? " I laugh nervously. 
"you haven't called me peaches in so long it just make me smile I don't know" I smile to myself. 
"are you nervous juwany?"I whisper.
"hell yeah "he mumbled. 
"your like a school girl "I tease poking his cheek .
"be quiet,  I just feel lucky and I'm not tryna mess this date up " he brushed off my jokes pulling up to this nice restaurant as I stopped. 
"no no baby this is expensive " I whine. 
"shut up" he ignored me walking around opening my door holding my hand helping me out as we walked in, "hello I have reservations for Roman" he spoke as I stood quietly slightly behind him holding his hand. 
The waiter took us back to our table,  we sat down across from each other ordering our drinks. 
"I just want water " I smile sweetly. 
"and what about you handsome?" she smiled flirtatiously. 
"my boyfriend would like iced tea with a lemon " I interrupt. She nodded walking away. 
"I will punch her " I roll my eyes as he kissed my nuckles
"no punching tonight" he warns.
"okay daddy" I glance at him to see him quietly laugh. 
"you are such a mess " he chuckles.
"I'm well aware. " he didn't respond he just stared.  I felt like he was staring into my soul just realizing every imperfection on me.
"stop " I mumble turning my head.
"amiya, you are beyond beautiful you hear me?  Even if one eyebrow is naturally shorter than the other and your right eye is lighter than your left,  it's beautiful because your beautiful..  I can't name a women alive that's more attractive than you,  and Jennifer Lopez is still alive " I smile my cheeks turning pink. 
"here you go " the waiter sets our drinks down as we begin to order our food I just couldn't help the way she way looking at him. 
"excuse me ma'am,  I don't know if you can tell but this is a date,  we are a couple and if you don't respect us I want a new server " she nodded finishing our orders.
"ouuu snap on them momas I'm all yours " he rubbed my hand gently.
He's so handsome. I can't point out a flaw on him.
"stop staring weirdo " he joked I threw my straw wrapper at him. 
"I will cut you " I point the butter knife at him. 
"bring it " he motioned me forward with his hands. 
"you make me barf "
" dearrr Darla,  you make me vomit you are the skum between my toes " he quotes the little rascals in his best children's voice making me bust out laughing causing people to look at me. 
"I'm sorry my wife is embarrassing " he holds his hand up to excuse me but I stop and look at him,  he addressed me as his wife he's never done that,  we aren't even married..  What if we were?  We bicker like a married couple but I love it..  I love him,  I don't just love him im in love with the boy and that's so fine with me..  I want to love him for the rest of my life because I know when it ends I'll feel the pain that I feel every time we fight and my heart shrivels up in pain when we don't sleep in the same bed because I fall asleep to his heart beat night by night and I know one day I won't anymore..  He's a bad boy and he hurts people and sells drugs but he's my bad boy and he's good to me..  I love my thug.  Even when I hate him. 
"stop over thinking the damn word amiya" he growls staring into my eyes I'm guessing attempting to intimidate me, not working. 
I also lean forward staring back into his soul "I don't fear you " I say quietly as he licked his lips lightly chuckling
"you should my love,  you really should"
" that's cute,  no really it is you think your thug tactics scare me,  they don't pretty boy " I smile. 
The waitress came back with our food and we both start eating silently. 
"trails next Friday" he exhales deeply.
"I'm aware "
"have you put any thought into it?" he lifted his right eyebrow. 
"yes actually I've put hours of thought and sleepless nights and I've considered if you go to prison for man slaughter and what j will do and how I will raise the twins alone and for Fuck sake I've thought about who will truly love me..  I've thought about the years I'll wait for you to bee released yes juwany I have" I stop eating. 
"jennishka will be there with you,  so will your brothers and skate and every single person you can think of you won't raise the babies Aline but what if they find me innocent and I come home " he motioned for me to eat realizing I'm just listening to his words. 
"I really want it to be normal,  our life flipped in a matter of weeks " I smiled tearing up. 
"how momas?"
" we broke up,  we went on tour , we got back together,  you got shot,  we broke up again,  you came home,  I found out in pregnant,  we got back together,  I found out in having twins,  your sister moves in,  Sams dead and you might be going to prison,  our life's a mess juwany Roman " I whip my tear away. 
" we are a strong family,  we got this you hear me?  Our lives will be fine soon amiya Ramirez " he grabbed my hand over the table.
--------
How did you find my book?