65.

"I'm coming" I yell jogging down the steps to open the door. 
Once I reach the door I close my robe and pull the door open. Revealing a face I never thought ID have to see again. 
"why the Fuck are you at my doorstep? " I scoff at her pale face; Danny's daughter, daniella I think.

She smirked as two masked men stepped beside her, they looked jacked.

"What?" I raise my brow crossing my arms when the men grabbed my biceps yanking me out of the house, instantly I began screaming for geo and hector praying one of them woke up I screamed their names.

They threw me into a black SUV both of them sitting on either side of me so I couldn't escape. I stayed quiet noticing the car lighter below my feet, I lightly lifted my leg pushing it in so it would heat up. I began processing ways to cross these huge men. I bent down when the man grabbed my arm thinking I was going for something.

"Can I not have a tucking itch?" I snap scratching my ankle when he looked out the window I snatched the lighter pressing it to the skin on his forehead while the other came to grab my arm I elbowed him in his face and reaching for the door handle not thinking twice about jumping out. I landed on the pavement tearing the skin off of my entire calf, never the less I got up and began sprinting as fast as I could hopefully making my way home. Just as I thought I got away I was thrown over someone's shoulder and back into the SUV. I felt the cold steel being pressed against my head when I realized I was about to die. This girl was going to kill me.

"Try something else and I won't hesitate to blow your head off" I bit my lip leaning back into the seat.

Before I knew it I was being dragged out of the car and into a beat up warehouse, in this moment I've accepted the fact that I'll be dead by morning. As my hands and feet are tied to a chair I've realized my children won't know who I am. Geo Will get married with someone else who will raise my babies and they will wonder why they ended up twins when no one in geos family has a twin.

"Why?" I utter quietly not daring to lash out.

"You killed my fucking father why wouldn't I?"

"No. My brothers killed him because he raped me he wasn't a good guy" my voice came out as a plead more than an argue.

"He was a good fucking man your mother stole him from our family and before we got the chance to get him help you guys took my father's life now I'll get my revenge and kill you but in front of your precious little geo" my heart sped up, I'll take her punishment but he doesn't have to.

" He has done nothing to you, don't make him suffer"

"Oh this is thoroughly for your suffering see now after I blow your brains out your innocent little geo sill forever live with the imagine of your death" then I heard the ring of a face time call.
Soon I heard his voice and my heart wrenched in disgust, she was serious.

"Yeah?" He called to the other line before she placed the phone in front of my face, my tear stained pale face.

"Amiya baby where are you I've been so worried" he frantically screams into the phone.
"Yeah miya where are you" Loren screams beside him.

"Geo hand the phone to Loren" I utter quickly

Her face appears paler than mine and it looked as if she'd been in tears before hand.

"Loren, peaches take care of the babies" I cry shakingly speaking.

"Where are you" hector snatched the phone angrily, you could hear Loren crying in the back ground.

"Daniella took me this morning, she's dannys daughter and she said she's gonna kill me for revenge of his death. I don't know where I am but I love you all so dearly and please, I beg of you, take care of my babies make them know who I was hector" I cry shaking my head desperately trying to wake myself up from this horrific nightmare.

I seen her raise the gun to my temple, my breath quickened and I couldn't calm my shaky hands as much as I tried I was not prepared for this what so ever.

"Please I have kids" I begged "Do you what money? I'll fucking pay you whatever the amount is we have money that's not a problem"

" my dad had kids to, I wonder what that meant to your brothers"

The air in the room thickened and I couldn't catch my breath I could hear hector and geo screaming through the phone pleading for my life and all I could do was whisper "Please God" I felt her grip tightening and the head of the pistol being pressed feeling into my skin and the clink of the gun.
She had no bulletts her gun was empty. She raised her hand up in anger before smashing the phone to the ground and storming out of the room leaving me alone. Instantly I began to pull on the tape on my wrists twisting to wear the tape out, I brought my lips to my wrist biting the black duct tape in half before issuing my free hand to tear the other tape, I quickly untied my legs grabbing the cracked iphone booking it down the dirt road. I dialed geos number again to face time him but this time to show him my surroundings.

"Juwany I don't know where I am just look" I breathlessly speak lowly running non-stop trying to show him where I am once he seen enough he spoke.
" I know where you are mamas just keep running I promise we'll find you just don't hang up okay?"

I mutter an I won't when I hear her screaming from far behind me.

"Amiya I'll catch up"i see her running on foot not nearly close to me but it's still tearifying me.

I lose my breath slowly and decide to cut off into the bushes hoping she wasn't close enough to me to see, as I heard her footsteps getting dangerously close so I stood up but when she got close enough I threw a punch knocking her back. To my surprises threw one back and there we are first fighting on a dirt road. She grabbed me by my throat forcing me to the ground but I refuse to let her have it that easy I grabbed her hair pulling her to the ground as I flipped on top of her squeezing her throat with all the little strength I had in me.
------
Bitch this is action packed