11.

GEO P.O.V
"Should I wake miya up to be in the live?" I ask my computer screen biting my lip. I watcged as the comments flooded with all types of answers. "Comment a 1 if I should" hella ones flooded making me smile but I saw one girl commenting hate.
"Ayo flaminrebecca go on and change your name boo. You arw definitely not a part of the flamingeo squad are you crazy? Like honestly if you disrespect miya you disrespect me! Guys I really like her I swear I do. So either get used to her or forget me" I inhale a sharp breathe.
I seen fans telling me to wake miya up so I grabbed the computer quietly walking over to miya. I lightly shook her shoulder. "mo" I wispered.
"Hmm" she mumbled at me. "Wake upppp" I groan.
"But baaaa-juwany" she cut herself off when she noticed the camera. I started laughing really loud like an idiot. "You make me laugh" I joke. Soon she got up and joined my live. We were joking around and she sung a few songs then ee just had a chill broadcast until the very end when I guess she noticed something.
MIYAS P.O.V
I noticed geos phone went off so I grabbed it looking to see who messages him like he does my phone. I felt a pinch in my heart when I read the message.
'SIERRA😍💕😏 - hey baby, I had fun last night😋 wanna hang out again?😏'
I didn't say a word. I quickly stood up and walked out of my bedroom. I felt anger pass over me. I walking into yamis room and he was laying on his bed listening to music. I layed on his bed and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "What's wrong?" His voice growled. "Geo has a girl I guess." I say lowly knowing he will fuck geo all the way up! "Yall had sex right?" He sat up raising his right eyebrow. "mhm" I hum barely audible. "That just ain gon work for me" he growled crawling out of bed. I followed him to aces room. "Get up now" he slammed his fist to the door letting ace know they had to handle 'buisness' as they say. He did the same to hector and they both followed out of there room. Shocked when they seen me. "Who the fuck was messing with mo?" Hector tensed his jaw. "Bum ass nigga geo" yami growled also clenching his jaw.. I dont know why or how but I didn't want them to hurt geo. "Dont hurt him" I slightly wispered. "As you wish. I guarantee I scare his bitch ass tho" yami had black eyes along with yami and Hector. I wanted as they all the walked into my bedroom with anger written through there whole body!
"Stop ya broadcast now"Hector, yami and ace stood in front of geo as I stood to the side watching. Geo quickly ended it and scooted back.
"W-whats going o-o-n?" Geo stuttered out.
"Listen to me and listen closely g"Hector started. "Not sure if you know but you know what we do?" He raised his eyebrow. Geo slightly nodded his head yes.
"We gang bang! I end niggas lifes!" Yami flexed. For a split second I was positive he was gonna swing on geo. "You wanna be with miya? Then be with her! But i be got damned if she ever come tellin me you with somebody else! You sleeping in her bed every night! You don't wanna be with her say taht shut and leave but dint do no sneaky shit cause on lo I'll break yo mufuckin neck lil nigga" I could tell yami was getting angry.
"I-I wanna be with her I do yami" geo once again was stuttering like a little bitch. "Cant fucking tell! Lil g she was all in yami room upset cause yo dumb ass wanna hang out with some type of hoe names sierra man I'll pop you and her!" Ace finally spoke. "I'm not" geo softly said. "You gon speak say it with ya heart" yami said smacking his chest. "I wanna be with miya" geo said a little louder. "Nah nah lil bruh. Don't be afraid to leave right now. Just know any more dirty shit and ima put one in yo fuckin head!" Hector pipped up. Geo slightly nodded. Yami kissed my forehead before walking out. "Get it together homie g" ace growled also leaving my room. Me and Hector did our special handshake and he walked out. Geo dropped his head to his hands. "Cut the bullshit Roman you only stayed cause your afraid of my brothers" I cross my arms. "I stayed cause I wanna stay" he wispered. "You sure about taht cause you was shaking like a stripper when yami spoke" I laugh evily. I seen his hand raise up as he was motioning me to take his phone out of his hand. "I'm all the way straight g" I decline his offer. "Take the fucking phone" he gets aggressive. I snatched the phone out of his hand looking at the message he had left open.
To sierra: how fucking stupid can you be bitch!? I ain seen you since freshman year! You seen I was on broadcast with my girl and you wanted her to see you say some goofy shit but best believe next time I see you ima punch the fuxk outta yo dumb ass DO NOT FUCKING TEXT ME AGAIN UGKY THOT ASS BITCH" I look up at geo. His head not lifted from his hands. " Doesn't explain her contact name"I mean I have a very valid point her it has heart eyes and shit. "she's my ex I forgot to take it down"  I didn't reply. I pulled my bottem lip in-between my teeth. "if you want me to leave I will" I watched geo stand up from his position. I stepped to my right a bit blocking the door way. "Your not walking out" I stand tall. "It's clear i need to" he groaned stepping forward. I looked up into his eyes and seen sadness take over.  I wanted to be sympathetic but I just couldn't at that moment. "Fuck this" I heard geo mumble and slam me against the door holding my arms above my head. He crashed his lips onto mine moving roughly. I heard hella footsteps running to my room. Then I felt loud bangs come from the other side of my door. "YOU BET NOT HAVE HIT MY FUCKING SISTER" I heard yami yell. Geo moved his lips from my lips to my neck leaving wet kisses. "G-go away " I stutter.
"Yall bet not be fuckin" I heard yami yell again laughing. "Uh uh oh hell naw ima snitch" I heard ace yell. "I push geos head away and open the door to face my annoying ass brothers. "Ya lips swollen, bite mark on ya lip and a Hickey poppin up.. mm mm mm momma would love it" ace teases. "Yeahhh lemme tell ma about yo females hu?" I tease back. "You a straight snitch" he groans. "Dont matter she fucking in the room next to me" Hector cringes. " You fr!? How many times I've slept with head phones in for yo ass yall better never snitch on me plus me and geo ain even fuckin so get out my face" I close my door and lock it. Who knows we might be. I turn on my heels and see geo with a big grin plastered on his face. "What?" I giggle. " My sister would snitch on me as soon as she heard the first moan" he died laughing. I always cover for my brothers. Its nothing new. I roll my eyes and lay down in bed. Watched as geo pulled his shirt over his head showing his muscular body looking so damn sexy. "Stop staring" he chuckled. "Fuck you" I smirk rolling over. I felt a sharp pain on my left butt cheek. "Don't start something you can't finish princess" he winked at me.
-------------------------
I fail at life I know I'm sorry.
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely💕
Word count: 1381