Imagine Jared Leto

By geekygirl04

Imagines With Jared Leto Need I Say Anymore? More

Suicide Squad Premiere
Movie Night
The Concert~Part One
The Concert~Part Two
Co-Stars~Part One
Co-Stars~Part Two
Hide and Seek~Part One
Hide and Seek~Part Two
We're Pregnant!
The New Babies?
The Wedding!~Part One
The Wedding~Part Two
Joker
Depression~Trigger Warning
Best Friends
New Years Kiss
I Love You...

Snow Day

3.2K 65 1
By geekygirl04

It's Winter and Jared, my boyfriend, was out working on his new album. I put on a Christmas movie and made some hot chocolate. As I drink the hot chocolate it fills me up with warmth. I sit on the couch with my blanket. I hear my phone go off. "Ugh," I said annoyed because I had just gotten comfortable. I look down and hit 'accept' and bring it up to my ear. "Hello," I say into the phone to the 'Unknown Number'

"Hey Babe," Jared, "Babe can you come outside?"

"Um...sure Babe. Why?" He doesn't answer and the phone hangs up. "Huh...that's weird."

I walk to the door slipping on my shoes and my jacket and step out of my warm home into the cold, snowing day. I take a few more steps into the snow and look around. "Jared?" I keep looking around until Jared steps in front of me.

"(Your full name here) I love you and I will forever love you," he gets on one knee and holds out a box that was in his pocket, "Will you marry me?"

I run to him and jump onto him tackling him into the snow. "Yes!" I kiss him and immediately I am being kissed back. He picks me up and he walks the both of us in. Pushing me against the wall his lips travel to my neck. His lips travel back on my lips as he one again picks me up. This time taking me to the bedroom.

Hello lovelies! This is the second Jared Leto Imagines and lets just say you two had a little 'fun' but you have to use your imagination. I will NOT be doing smut anytime soon. I'm sorry all you nasty children who wanted that. Unfortunately you will have to go someplace else for that. Why don't you share my books and profile to people who will like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...