Why Me? (BoyxBoy)

By Castiment

"is this a joke?" "No! Why would you think it was!" He says looking at me confused. "Because you're you and I... More

Prologue
The Beginning
First Meeting
New School
Daydreams
Ice
Two Months
Where's Your Boyfriend?
Sick
First Kiss
He's Mine
I'm Yours
Epilogue

Is This a Joke?

15.6K 658 66
By Castiment

Recap:

"Then I hope you don't mind me doing this" He says.

"Doing wh---" I try to say but I'm cut off.

By Alex kissing me.
---------------------
Colby's POV

For a second I freeze and don't do anything, but after the shock wears off I start to respond. The kiss doesn't last that long, but it was perfect. When I imagined kissing someone I never thought it would feel this way. His lips are soft, softer than I imagined his would feel.

When we pull away I feel slightly dazed, but also confused because why did he kiss me? I thought he was straight or maybe this is a joke. I know he has other friends than me he just decides to hang out with me more.

I decide to be brave and ask "is this a joke?"

"No! Why would you think it was!" He says looking at me with a confused look.

"Because you're you and I'm me." I say like that would explain everything.

"So that doesn't matter" he says and starts to lean a little closer to me. I stand up and take a couple steps back.

"Yes it does" I yell at him "someone like you wouldn't like someone like me" I then get my bag and run to the front door so I could leave this house.

"Colby wait" he yells and I hear him start to run after me. I almost make it to the door but then I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist preventing me from getting out the door. I try to struggle but once I realize there's no getting out I huff and stop struggling.

"Colby" he says and then sighs "I do like you. I like you a lot actually. Ever since the day we first met I had feelings for you. Of course then I didn't know what it meant and I denied it for awhile but being home all by myself I had time to think and I realized that I have feelings for you." He look at him shocked and try to see if I can tell if he's lying or not.

"Really?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes really" he says and then I kiss him. He responds instantly but this one was different than our first one. Instead of doing a close-mouthed kiss this one was open-mouthed. His licked my lips asking for entrance and I granted him it. Our tongues fought for dominance but of course Alex won.

When we finally pulled apart I asked "what does this make us now?"

"Well Colby I was wondering would you like to be my boyfriend?" Alex says with a hopeful look in his eye.

"Yes" I say and then we hug.

'I have a boyfriend now' I think to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.3K 26
(Short hiatus notice: Due to being unwell, Chapter Twenty-Six is scheduled to only be released by 7th July.) A young boy's struggle with grief findin...
1.3M 69.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
40.2K 251 34
List of some of the best LGBTQ+ stories here on Wattpad that just gets the readers hooked and glued to the phone. Part THREE. --- Looking for s...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...