His Beautiful Nightmare 》Volt...

By Hitoshxii

An aging alien warns Team Voltron of the Galra's greatest monster. Something fast. Something that can tear ap... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Note
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
After Notes

Chapter 33

7.6K 350 92
By Hitoshxii

Azalea still couldn't believe it was Brenan she was hugging.

He grew up in the years they were apart.

He was much taller.

His shaggy mop of blonde hair he had as a prisoner on the ship was replaced with longer, neater blonde locks that he kept tucked behind his pointy ears.

And his face showed maturity.

But his eyes, his crystal blue eyes that reminded her of the blue Oregon sky back home, were still shining with joy.

And his wide smile was still there too.

"I missed you!!", Azalea half laughed, half cried.

"As did I", he chuckled. His arms were still wrapped around her in an embrace.
Then he looked at her, concerned.

"What happened to you?", he asked, looking at her ever-so-changed face. He ran his thumb along her wristband, eyeing it closely, then looked with wide eyes at the empty space under her feet.

Azalea laughed, "Oh, nothing much, I was just electrocuted half to death!"

"WHAT?!?"

She shook her hand dismissively, "Long story."

"True, my flower", he said, his voice muffled by her hair.

Azalea giggled as Lance wiggled himself into the middle of the hug.

"Yup, hmmm, this is nice", he grinned cheekily.

Brenan looked at him in confusion.

"Mr. Lance, what in Jaspen's name are you doing?"

Lance shrugged with a smirk, then wrapped his arms around Azalea and rested his chin on her shoulder.
"I want to hug my Flower too!"

Azalea laughed but Brenan didn't.

"Your flower?", he asked, almost defensively.

Lance nodded, "But recently she's been more of a mullet girl. So we share the flower I guess."

"Lancey!", Azalea laughed nervously. She hoped they couldn't see her red face.

Brenan's fair face hardened.

"Who is this Mullet that you speak of?", he asked.

"Keith!", Lance replied.

Brenan looked shocked.

"I for one, did not see Mr Keith as the friendly type", he admitted, "I must've been mistaken."

Azalea heard a woman clear her throat behind them.

She broke the embrace and turned around. Her hands flew to her mouth in surprise.

"Feornae!", She squealed, and ran to hug her.
"You look absolutely beautiful, your Highness!"

Feornae laughed as and held Azalea's face in her hands.
"As do you child. Paler than I remembered, but still beautiful all the way."

"Azzzzaaalleeaaaa", a small voice whined. Azalea spun around to see a little blonde boy grinning up at her.

Her jaw dropped.

"OH MY GOSH NO FRICKING WAY!!!", She shouted exitedly, picking the boy up and running around with him in her arms.
"PIFLIN YOU'RE SO BIG NOW OH MY GOSH!!"

"HELLO AZALEA!", Piflin laughed. Azalea's eyes grew wider.

"AND YOU CAN TALK HOLY COW!!"

Brenan chuckled nervously and pulled Piflin off of her.
"Okay, young prince, you don't want to harm Azalea, do you?"

Piflin whined.

Lance snorted.
"Azalea? Get hurt? Please. She can't get hurt cause she's-"

He cried out in pain when Allura stomped on his foot.

"The last surviving Korraine", Allura interjected, "She's a strong young woman. I think she can handle herself."

Thank you Allura, Azalea thought in relief. Her identity as the Nightmare hadn't been revealed.

"Last one?", Brenan asked skeptically, "What happened to dearest Marina and Diana Korraine?"

"They were killed", Azalea said sadly. She could feel the emotions start to choke her.

"I am so very sorry, my beautiful flower", Brenan said sympathetically, "But still, we cannot risk your safety."

Azalea raised an eyebrow.

What's so dangerous about a little alien boy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 19
Growing up in the Galra Empire, I have no clue about my past nor how I ended in such a life of pain and torture. But I always have a feeling that I'm...
90.2K 2.8K 37
At long last, your eighteenth birthday has approached. You made a promise to yourself long ago that you would escape the ordeal of living with your n...
11.3K 189 13
A Voltron fic. Allura is not happy with a galra being aboard her ship. And she'll go to great lengths to get him out of the way. Keith is on the rec...
24.8K 525 36
Y/N is a former prisoner of the Galra. She was rescued by the Paladins and recently has started to have weird and unusual "dreams." As if someone is...